Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) - Phone/Internet Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) (55441 Views)

My Unwholesome Experience With Clubkonnect.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Olayinka777(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2017
clubkonnect:

provide login details to enable us resolve
See yourself an issue that happened over 5 days ago.
U are just replying that I should provide u with details. It clearly shows how well u handle your business.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Olayinka777(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2017
clubkonnect:

hello gafar, stop coming here to complain and malign us, yet you keep using our service, if our service is really that poor or you had better alternative pls use cos checking you account shows you sell bitcoin and transfer to your bank practically on a daily basis and once you encounter a little delay which is sometimes beyond our control, you come here and start complaining, but when it goes fine we dont here anything from you.

if you do desist from this behavior we will have no choice but to stop doing business with you .

Stop complaining and painting our business in bad light and yet you keep using it every other day, abi na by force, if our service is bad try other alternative.

you have several post on this forum about us complaining yet you keep using the service, who does that?
we will have no choice but to block your account with us as a last resort if you continue to use this tactics as we will not be cowed by you and your antics

clubkonnect team
You sincerely need a crash program on customer care relations. Look at u attacking a customer on a public forum. Do u think u are indispensable? Of course there are many alternatives out there and don't forget we are in a competitive world.
If u had put your house in order by replying messages and picking calls promptly on the platforms created by you nobody would come here to complain. Your people would see calls and ignore as if we are calling to beg for money. It is only in a country like this that people behave any how.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
clubkonnect:

provide affected phoneno to help us resolve

You keep on asking same question, over and over. Don't know how many times I will provide these.

Affected Glo line: 09050948973

Transaction ID: 6257019118

username: 08165498163
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Olayinka777:
You sincerely need a crash program on customer care relations. Look at u attacking a customer on a public forum. Do u think u are indispensable? Of course there are many alternatives out there and don't forget we are in a competitive world.
If u had put your house in order by replying messages and picking calls promptly on the platforms created by you nobody would come here to complain. Your people would see calls and ignore as if we are calling to beg for money. It is only in a country like this that people behave any how.
We are not indispensable, but instead of u to drag our name in the mud, we advice u to look elsewhere, abi na by force, those that use our service and are OK with it will keep patronizing us. They surely know that no organization or individual is perfect and wen they have issue the wait patiently till it is resolved. Why continue to our service if the only thing u do is complain and complain therefore painting our businesses in bad light

Clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
smartdebiz:

You keep on asking same question, over and over. Don't know how many times I will provide these.

Affected Glo line: 09050948973

Transaction ID: 6257019118

username: 08165498163
Yes we are asking because this issue was resolved earlier but u keep bringing it up, confirm your balance by dialing *127*0#

You can paste the result here so all can see and we can also contact the glo mobile network if that was an error in delivering the data

Clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Olayinka777(m): 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
clubkonnect:

We are not indispensable, but instead of u to drag our name in the mud, we advice u to look elsewhere, abi na by force, those that use our service and are OK with it will keep patronizing us. They surely know that no organization or individual is perfect and wen they have issue the wait patiently till it is resolved. Why continue to our service if the only thing u do is complain and complain therefore painting our businesses in bad light

Clubkonnect team
Very good! That's exactly what I am going to do once I exhaust what I have in my wallet. It's been so terrible doing business with u.

To start with do u have a name?
Those who have names don't do/act the way u do.
It's so obvious u don't want to grow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
clubkonnect:

Yes we are asking because this issue was resolved earlier but u keep bringing it up, confirm your balance by dialing *127*0#

You can paste the result here so all can see and we can also contact the glo mobile network if that was an error in delivering the data

Clubkonnect team
here is the result, after dialing *127*0#
"Dear customer, you're using flexi package at N1 per MB".

Does it represent 1.6GB, which doesn't connect to the internet? She has already contacted Glo, and they confirmed no data subscription on her line.

You can inquire from Glo, and tell me how to check balance and be able to browse with it. You can equally contact the Glo line and speak with the customer.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
Olayinka777:
Very good! That's exactly what I am going to do once I exhaust what I have in my wallet. It's been so terrible doing business with u.

To start with do u have a name?
Those who have names don't do/act the way u do.
It's so obvious u don't want to grow.

your call, our business

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
smartdebiz:

here is the result, after dialing *127*0#
"Dear customer, you're using flexi package at N1 per MB".

Does it represent 1.6GB, which doesn't connect to the internet? She has already contacted Glo, and they confirmed no data subscription on her line.

You can inquire from Glo, and tell me how to check balance and be able to browse with it. You can equally contact the Glo line and speak with the customer.

we contacted the network provider and issue has been resolved, you can reconfirm your data balance again

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
clubkonnect:

we contacted the network provider and issue has been resolved, you can reconfirm your data balance again

clubkonnect team
Data subscription confirmed, but not valid for 90 days just like MTN.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 3:19am On Sep 26, 2017
smartdebiz:

Mtn only is 90days , others are 30days validity
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 3:21am On Sep 26, 2017
smartdebiz:

Mtn is 90days whole others are 30days validity

Clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
clubkonnect:
Clubkonnect team
What about recharge card printing, are you not adding other networks?
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
smartdebiz:

What about recharge card printing, are you not adding other networks?
yes, airtel is coming soon. but for now you can print only MTN

clubkonnect team
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by feezy11(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2017
clubkonnect:

clubkonnect team

It's been 2 weeks 1 day now i sold btc to you ppl and transferred the money from my wallet to my bank account

Yet my money has not been deposited since then my transaction was cleared of there database.

I. Made complain on what app / text message / calling

Nobody replied.

I made complain here with evidence nobody replied.

They only came here attacking Me without solving my problems on there website

User id= CK13155941

Is this how my 10k going to be gone

See more details about the transaction

Ooo pls transfer my my money

Niairalanders...

Pls help me beg Clubkonnect oo I need my money pls

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2017
clubkonnect:

Clubkonnect team
Airtime Vouchers generated via E-Voucher, are they still valid? Or only those generated via E-PINGenerator?
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Miniano:

It's been 2 weeks 1 day now i sold btc to you ppl and transferred the money from my wallet to my bank account

Yet my money has not been deposited since then my transaction was cleared of there database.

I. Made complain on what app / text message / calling

Nobody replied.

I made complain here with evidence nobody replied.

They only came here attacking Me without solving my problems on there website

User id= CK13155941

Is this how my 10k going to be gone

See more details about the transaction

Ooo pls transfer my my money

Niairalanders...

Pls help me beg Clubkonnect oo I need my money pls

Stop using our platform, all u do is complain, if something is not working why do u keep using it. On this forum alone, we lost count of the number of times u have complained. Once this is resolved will advice u not to use our platform a again cos the next time u post a complain here we will not bother to treat
Abi na by force?

Clubkonnect team

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Olayinka777(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
Smiles! U are not a good businessman.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Miniano: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
clubkonnect:

Stop using our platform, all u do is complain, if something is not working why do u keep using it. On this forum alone, we lost count of the number of times u have complained. Once this is resolved will advice u not to use our platform a again cos the next time u post a complain here we will not bother to treat
Abi na by force?

Clubkonnect team

Pls pls pls. Don't tell me stop using your platform again yet you refused to pay me my 10k whats all this you never want to learn from your mistakes is it a crime to make a report yet you refused to fix the errors my money not yet paid for the past 2 weeks now going to 3 weeks han han Haba after providing all the necessary evidence how many days is it going to take to fix this since pls send me. My money I will leave ur platform as you have said just send me my money
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by selfmade26(f): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Sommyroy10: 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=clubkonnect post=60954332]
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Unclesamo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Clubkonnect .. how do i view my printed card.

the notepad is not showing it wen downloaded
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GENT95(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2017
clubkonnect:

Clubkonnect team
clubkonnect,why is it that anytime I pay to credit my wallet,to credit my wallet will be wahala.
I paid into ur UBA account the sum of #4300 since 04/10/17 my wallet avnt been credited,i called ur customer care line dem just dey cut my call,ur whatsapp handler Na wash,not replying my messages only told me "will fund u shortly,we r working on it" since then oo
All I'm asking for is make una fund my wallet I paid for.

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GENT95(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2017
My reg no isghggghh

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Itzduray: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
GENT95:

clubkonnect,why is it that anytime I pay to credit my wallet,to credit my wallet will be wahala.
I paid into ur UBA account the sum of #4300 since 04/10/17 my wallet avnt been credited,i called ur customer care line dem just dey cut my call,ur whatsapp handler Na wash,not replying my messages only told me "will fund u shortly,we r working on it" since then oo

Same here ooo. I did mine on Tuesday and still my wallet have not be credited. Try thr number so many time dey refused to pick it. And you will start opening your mouth here that you r nt a SCAMMER.
Mobile transfer
Date of payment :3 /10/2017
time :01:32 :55am
bank: U B A
Amount #2000
Depositors name OKONKWO Gloria ifesinachi
Reg number : 08141594854
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by GENT95(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
GENT95:

Wallet credited at last
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by Itzduray: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Itzduray:

Same here ooo. I did mine on Tuesday and still my wallet have not be credited. Try thr number so many time dey refused to pick it. And you will start opening your mouth here that you r nt a SCAMMER.
Mobile transfer
Date of payment :3 /10/2017
time :01:32 :55am
bank: U B A
Amount #2000
Depositors name OKONKWO Gloria ifesinachi
Reg number : 08141594854

Clubkonnect is more than a week now, no response. Na beg I beg. Help me credit d acct..pls
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by gagzee(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
guys calm.down, they are not scammers, i have been using them for about 2 or more years now...cant remember when i started....
anyways... oga @clubkonnect please i have small issue. so the phone number that i have been tranfering credit to for my data happened to have changed according to the customer care agent that i spoke to. i.was kindof surpressed.because i actually did a transaction 2weeks ago with that number.
anyways please kindly help me do a follow up on the transaction please, the number i transfered to is 07036228239, and my phone number is 08063448008. transfer was done on the 14th of october, 2017.i transfered #1199 for 2gig data.
looking forwars to hearing from you, thanks.
Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by smartdebiz(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
clubkonnect:

Abi na by force?

Clubkonnect team
pls, credit my account. username: 08165498163
amount: #450

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
gagzee:
guys calm.down, they are not scammers, i have been using them for about 2 or more years now...cant remember when i started....
anyways... oga @clubkonnect please i have small issue. so the phone number that i have been tranfering credit to for my data happened to have changed according to the customer care agent that i spoke to. i.was kindof surpressed.because i actually did a transaction 2weeks ago with that number.
anyways please kindly help me do a follow up on the transaction please, the number i transfered to is 07036228239, and my phone number is 08063448008. transfer was done on the 14th of october, 2017.i transfered #1199 for 2gig data.
looking forwars to hearing from you, thanks.
We have sent 2g to ur line, but always login tonour website to confirm our number before making transfer

Thanks clubkonnect

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) by clubkonnect: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
smartdebiz:

pls, credit my account. username: 08165498163
amount: #450

Fund has been deposited to your wallet

Thanks clubkonnect team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13 / iPHONES, SAMSUNGS & iWatches "BestDealz"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.