Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Jonatha celebrates Super falcon Vs Buhari Celebrates Super Falcons:::::::::: pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonatha celebrates Super falcon Vs Buhari Celebrates Super Falcons:::::::::: pix (882 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Prostrates To Greet Buhari; Celebrates President / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Her Husband, Ahmed (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jonatha celebrates Super falcon Vs Buhari Celebrates Super Falcons:::::::::: pix by magicminister: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
If government officials including the President could globe-trot with their allowances intact, why should our sportsmen and women suffer for lack of allowances after bringing honour and glory to our country? Is that a change or a short-changed?

Re: Jonatha celebrates Super falcon Vs Buhari Celebrates Super Falcons:::::::::: pix by DropShot: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Joblessness na bad thing.
Re: Jonatha celebrates Super falcon Vs Buhari Celebrates Super Falcons:::::::::: pix by magicminister: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
DropShot:
Joblessness na bad thing.

I CAN TELL YOU FOR A FACT THAT THINGS ARE 10 TIMES HARDER UNDER BUHARI.
I USED TO THINK JONATHAN WAS BAD BUT NOW I CAN'T EVEN CASH MY MONEY!
Re: Jonatha celebrates Super falcon Vs Buhari Celebrates Super Falcons:::::::::: pix by DropShot: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
magicminister:

I CAN TELL YOU FOR A FACT THAT THINGS ARE 10 TIMES HARDER UNDER BUHARI.
I USED TO THINK JONATHAN WAS BAD BUT NOW I CAN'T EVEN CASH MY MONEY!
Your money dey for MMM?

PMB till 2023. If you no like, do the right thing brother. grin
Re: Jonatha celebrates Super falcon Vs Buhari Celebrates Super Falcons:::::::::: pix by magicminister: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
DropShot:

Your money dey for MMM?

PMB till 2023. If you no like, do the right thing brother. grin

mmm ke?
Loool... I am talking about royalties that has accrued to me over the past couple of months that i cant cash due to the highly unstable exchange rate.
Re: Jonatha celebrates Super falcon Vs Buhari Celebrates Super Falcons:::::::::: pix by Baawaa(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Is that not the worst President Nigeria ever had in red cap
Re: Jonatha celebrates Super falcon Vs Buhari Celebrates Super Falcons:::::::::: pix by magicminister: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Baawaa:
Is that not the worst President Nigeria ever had in red cap

he did somethings right sha!
Re: Jonatha celebrates Super falcon Vs Buhari Celebrates Super Falcons:::::::::: pix by DropShot: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
magicminister:

mmm ke?
Loool... I am talking about royalties that has accrued to me over the past couple of months that i cant cash due to the highly unstable exchange rate.
You choose not to cash is not same as you can't cash. Not cashing is your choice.

Next?
Re: Jonatha celebrates Super falcon Vs Buhari Celebrates Super Falcons:::::::::: pix by Baawaa(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
magicminister:

he did somethings right sha!
Right,wrongfully grin
Re: Jonatha celebrates Super falcon Vs Buhari Celebrates Super Falcons:::::::::: pix by Mynd44: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2016

(1)

Imo State Carnival Cost Billions Of Naira While Pensioners Die / The Only Way To Have Stable Electricity--Fashola / ‘if Ex President Jonathan Left No Savings, What Money Did Buhari Use To …?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.