Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) (33182 Views)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos) / Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by metronaija2: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
President Buhari Presentation of 2017 National Budget to a joint session of the National Assembly in Abuja.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/more-photos-as-buhari-presents-2017.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by DropShot: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
See Ekweremandu looking happy for the privilege of being so close to baba.

I sometimes just have to pity our Dilector KANU for being so stupid. He go rot for jail.

191 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Cajal(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sai baba, God bless PMB

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by mazimee(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
DropShot:

I sometimes just have to pity our Dilector KANU for being so stupid. He go rot for jail.

Keeping swimming in your delusion.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by DropShot: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
mazimee:

Keeping swimming in your delusion.
Me? Surely no.

It must be you and Dilector KANU.

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Baba is well respected among all

God bless you baba

Change your cabinet

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by mazimee(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
DropShot:
Me? Surely no.
It must be you and Director KANU.
Like I said earlier, keep wallowing in your delusion.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by abdul4new(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
SAI BABA i hope this your budget go force the dollar down and make essentials food commodities affordable to the masses.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by abdul4new(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
mazimee:

Like I said earlier, keep wallowing in your delusion.
Kanu go rot in jail because nobody threaten the President and Call our country Zoo and go scot free..... if you say anything again eh i will hit your .....

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
DropShot:

You are the one to rot in jail because of your cowardliness.

#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by adem30: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
They can only rant online. But when they see Buhari they all become babies.
Just look how excited Ekweremadu is

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by lordfizco(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
DropShot:

kikikikikiki grin grin "there is freedom of speech,but can't garantee you freedom after speech" so Nnamdi kanu is serving his punishment for his hate speech against Nigeria grin grin grin more watery beans to kanu elbow undecided

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by policy12: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
See as dem they struggle as if their lives depend on it.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Bodexman(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Even those that say all manner of thrash against him on NL will never forget the memory in their entire life if they happen to meet him.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by najoke: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
DropShot:

KANU just gave the prosecutors exactly what they need to kill the case against him.

Kanu will be hanged for treason and nada .....I mean nada will happen.

He has been in jail for a year now. ..heaven fall?, igbo close shops or them stop entering ekene dili chukwu come SW

NO! !!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Bari22: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
Baba mai farin jini kenan.
He is respected even among his enemies, no more booing the president in the national assembly as is the case of the last administration. I salute you sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by geeworld1(m): 3:08am On Dec 15, 2016
And una dey nairaland dey drag APC vs PDP..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Stalwert: 3:41am On Dec 15, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

You are the one to rot in jail because of your cowardliness.

#supportbiafra#
#proudlyyoruba#

#Releasssemencownu

Biafags no wan get sense, you guys don't speak for everyone

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 3:44am On Dec 15, 2016
Bunch of useless never do wells. How I wish it was the NASS building that collapsed instead of that church lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 3:56am On Dec 15, 2016
Bunch of thieves, the senators re like d Nigerian police, Salute their officer when looking at them but immediately d officer turns back, they will say uwanka!
At times, I do ask, can we really get justice and fairness in this world?.
Why do God allow so many sufferings n injustice to prevail without interfering?
These cabals re really conspiring to shortchange us .
Can we ever get fairness and equity in our country, our common resources re being managed by all these cabals that hv none of our interest at heart.
God pls start to reward us atleast 1/4 of the hereafter/paradise here on earth, and reserve the remaining 3/4 if we merit it, I beg on behalf of my fellow countrymen.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 4:22am On Dec 15, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
Bunch of useless never do wells. How I wish it was the NASS building that collapsed instead of that church lipsrsealed
i tell u
e go sweet die
that day for be d happiest day for Nigerians,
As in, detonate wide~range bomb with helicopter at that place they are gathering. These are d people that need terror not d poor people at The NE.
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by EternalTruths: 4:53am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

Afonjas and their Agbo induced nonsense talks

What is the relationship between KANU and Ekweremadu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 5:23am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

Did you. See the way Andy Uba was struggling in the first pics to shake Baba?

Last time I checked, Andy Uba is from the same place with our Dilector

Kikikikikiki

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Donshegxy10(m): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2016
eye service, only there for their own pocket. awon weerey people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Atiku2019: 6:17am On Dec 15, 2016
sarrki:
Baba is well respected among all
God bless you baba
Change your cabinet

Presidential Powers no be here na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Arijude(m): 6:24am On Dec 15, 2016
najoke:

KANU just gave the prosecutors exactly what they need to kill the case against him.

Kanu will be hanged for treason and nada .....I mean nada will happen.

He has been in jail for a year now. ..heaven fall, igbo close shops or them stop entering ekene dili chukwu come SW

NO! !!
you and your households must be hanged first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Arijude(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
Your head dey there babe
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Ekweremadu and Andy Una led the struggle to shake the president. I won't blame them though, it is really a privilege to meet and shake hands with the president. Even Nnamdi Kanu would have hustled to shake him if he had the opportunity.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by malton: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2016
See them paparazzi.

shocked

Well, these are the kind of people that P Square refers to as Super Fans. grin cheesy

Look how they are falling over themselves just to catch a glimpse of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

Killing him would only mame a matyr of him. He should be released to the UK and forbidden from ever coming to the country. After all, he says he is not a Nigerian.

Politicians only use the biafran struggle as a means of leverage when bargaining with the government. Only people that tend to internalise it are the impoverished.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
i tell u
e go sweet die
that day for be d happiest day for Nigerians,
As in, detonate wide~range bomb with helicopter at that place they are gathering. These are d people that need terror not d poor people at The NE.
Re: Lawmakers Struggle To Shake President Buhari (Photos) by najoke: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2016
[s]
Arijude:
you and your households must be hanged first.
[/s]

Let me see if I give a f***

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4607164_unnamed_gif78b3b9bc676b133df687735c9c36e36e

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Certified Donatus: Bashir El-rufai Mocks Wike / UK Minister Meets With Peter Obi & His Team In London (Pictures) / The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.