Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) (8218 Views)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by muyi001: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
I’m a single woman in my 30’s and my problem is that I cannot find a man and I honestly have no idea why. I’m attractive and all my friends say I’m a nice

person. I’m aware that you can meet a man at any time, not just when you’re out socially on Saturday nights, so I never step out of the house looking anything less than perfect. I keep to my trim figure, dress nicely, well-groomed and, because I was aware I was being too choosy, I’ve tried hard to give men I don’t even fancy a chance. But now men just don’t seem to find me attractive at all. I don’t get chatted up though I make sure that I look friendly and approachable when l’m out. l’m at my wits’ end and honestly don’t know what else to do. Philo, by e-mail

Dear Philo,

Your whole being seems to be devoted to finding this person, who, I suspected, you feel will complete you. You’re not just eager to meet someone, it has become an obsession.

The problem with being so fanatical about something is that it makes you come across as a bit neurotic. Men spot desperate women a mile off and the sensible, nice ones, make a run for it realising you want a life-jacket, not a boyfriend. The not so nice men single you out, figuring you’re a great candidate for someone they can treat badly, knowing you’ll put up with it because you’ll do anything not to be alone. You don’t sound like you are at that stage yet, but you’re not far of! You need to stop looking and turn all this energy inward.

Throw yourself into enjoying your career, enjoy your friends rather than using them as emotional crutches, read books, see movies you like, go to the gym, make new friends and find new things to enjoy. Also stop looking so perfect. Nails always polished, not a hair out of place could put people of! You sound like the girl who turns up at a barbecue in killer-heels and your little black dress when everyone else is in casuals, just in case there might be a single man present. This is termed ‘the single girl look’ and it’s often unattractive. For a change, aim for the just got out of bed look.’

continue the story and see the sexy photo here http://muyigist.com/2016/12/14/story-i-am-attractive-but-why-are-men-no-longer-toasting-me-photo/

Source: www.muyigist.com

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by feodan: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pisure

3 Likes

Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by Aregs(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
ehn ehn, tell us more na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by Aregs(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
in dis Buhari period guys no dey toast anyhow, you know it costs a lot to maintain a relationship these days

9 Likes

Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by littlewonders: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
No picture no comment
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dearie!it's nt everytime u play hard 2 get on guys,u jxt need 2 apply wisdom wen dealing with dem,so as nt 2 chase them away o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by acenazt: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sister abeg give me ur contact
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by dingbang(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
fvck boiz everywhere
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by ndujekwu(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Perfect reply by philo
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by Joephat(m): 12:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Your dressing matters a lot.

no Man nomatter how rich he is, approaches a woman who dresses on an expensive atire. watch yourself and your dressing code,.... if you dress modestly, litle sexy and with less expensive atire, come and tank me later.

But why will you be selecting until you clock 30 years? your case na for church or your village ppl go fit solve em after all....

if you meet this two ppl(Church & village ppl) and they couldn't solve your problem till you reach 35 then do this and God will consider you......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by iamhbee(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Hello, good morning young lady
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 15, 2016
They suddenly realised you're not 'bread' that should be toasted

1 Like

Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 15, 2016
U can't be in your 30's and expect MEN to gather around u like before.......
U can't be SHITTT always...., that flies will surround u..?
u have started becoming Sand and u can't help it.

LADIES should always be mindful of their AGES.
U don't expect the same number of MEN to keep chasing u from when u were 16 till when u get to 40.
It's never possible, abi u ne dey ripe....?

MEN always withdraw exponentially.
That's why the best time to choose a man of ur choice is when MEN are clustering and clamouring for u.

4 Likes

Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by durentsneh(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2016
Aregs:
in dis Buhari period guys no dey toast anyhow, you know it costs a lot to maintain a relationship these days
seconded
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by gemale(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Lollllll!!! Her market don dey expire small small. E sure me say plenty guy 4 don dey toast am in her 20s bt she dey form hard 2 get. Poetic justice @ work. Make all d women use ds 1 learn lesson. If una lyk, continue 2 dey form 4 those guys wey dey gv u eye. Soon & very soon, we shall read ur own too. Mschew.

2 Likes

Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2016
All these Yeye bloggers wey go just dey find traffic sha. See d mumupic the guy put.

1 Like

Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by seunlly(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2016
Should I still comment
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by Ay04z(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:
U can't be in your 30's and expect MEN to gather around u like before.......
U can't be SHITTT always...., that flies will surround u..?
u have started becoming Sand and u can't help it.

LADIES should always be mindful of their AGES.
U don't expect the same number of MEN to keep chasing u from when u were 16 till when u get to 40.
It's never possible, abi u ne dey ripe....?

MEN always withdraw exponentially.
That's why the best time to choose a man of ur choice is when MEN are clustering and clamouring for u.
I like dis comment oohh!! am gonna copy dis and post on my Facebook wall...from d line (ladies should always)

1 Like

Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by firstclassmumu: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Eyaa oya come ma marry you
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by xaliujokes(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
YOU heard them please upload tou picture so we can know exactly why
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by Sammez94: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Maybe because yr bread (u) is not sweet because how can u be toasted when you are not a bread

Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by muyi001: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by chigoizie7(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Law of diminishing returns nah.

Maybe u don fucCk, fucCk, sotey, Ee come de show for ur face.
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by sheyman45(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bad guy
Bad guy
Bad guy
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by jericco1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
My dear, you need to re evaluate yourself. You might be doing the wrong thing.
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by sheyman45(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Should I still comment Pls dont
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by sheyman45(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
[/quote][quote]
should I comment
Pls dont
Re: Chai! I Am Attractive, But Why Are Men No Longer ‘toasting’ Me? ( Photo ) by sheyman45(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
[/quote]Should I comment
Pls dont

(1) (Reply)

See What This Man Was Spotted Doing To 'pretty Lady' Who Ran Mad In Daylight / Demi Rose Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Sporty White Bikini During Idyllic (PICS) / 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.