Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) (8355 Views)

Bride Cancels Wedding After Fiancé Insist His Father Check Her Hymen In A Gather / MUST SEE : Stop MouthAction Now (pictures) / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Some time ago some pretty wedding photos went viral, mainly because the bride to be was seriously overweight and the husband could barely carry her. Well that's all history now as the loving hubby has worked with her as a team to achieve her weight goals.
she looks stunning !!!

CC:

lalasticlala

seun

4 Likes

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Wow shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
WAAAAWWWWUUUUUUU shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by chimdi101: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Video or adonbilivit!

6 Likes

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Not even miracle can do this within these few weeks

Stop posting fake stories

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Wow shocked shocked
Times 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by kodded(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Na lie undecided

1 Like

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Great. But its still really not fair how these ladies aren't telling fellow fat girls out there their secret of slimming down. Same with lepacious Bose. I know some fat ladies who are wife-materialistic but thier bfs left dem cus of dia stature

So if these ones who are successful with thier slimming down process can give some info even if it cost money, many girls would patronize. There shouldnt be politics in this matter

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by softwerk(f): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hungry bloggers with lies are like.......You know now shocked

1 Like

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2016
cheesy

TrapHedges, abeeeg let me train with u sha.. I wanna achieve that kyn of bori tongue
Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 15, 2016
Two completely different women.some hungry nigerian bloggers be lying since the days of Nimrod and the building of the tower of Babel.

6 Likes

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Great. But its still really not fair how these ladies aren't telling fellow fat girls out there their secret of slimming down. Same with lepacious Bose. I know some fat ladies who are wife-materialistic but thier bfs left dem cus of dia stature

So if these ones who are successful with thier slimming down process can give some info even if it cost money, many girls would patronize. There shouldnt be politics in this matter
cheesy yoruba men love big women and when i say big i mean the supersized onescheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by kheengjay(m): 1:00am On Dec 15, 2016
etisalie...

adonbelivit

.. okwaya let me soak garri seems like this hunger is playing tricks with my optical lookative organ

1 Like

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by ritababe(f): 1:01am On Dec 15, 2016
not true joor
Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 15, 2016
lefulefu:
Two completely different women.some hungry nigerian bloggers be lying since the days of Nimrod and the building of the tower of Babel.

I'm not a blogger, if you don't believe shut the fvck up and keep moving sir.
Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 15, 2016
ritababe:
not true joor

sounds true to me, I've seen fatter people who lost weight like her.
weight loss is actually possible if a strict program is implemented and followed to the letter.

1 Like

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by ritababe(f): 1:10am On Dec 15, 2016
sexfabregas:

sounds true to me, I've seen fatter people who lost weight like her.
weight loss is actually possible if a strict program is implemented and followed to the letter.

yeah, they look cute together.
i wish them luck.
Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by MrCork: 2:47am On Dec 15, 2016
sexfabregas:
Some time ago some pretty wedding photos went viral, mainly because the bride to be was seriously overweight and the husband could barely carry her. Well that's all history now as the loving hubby has worked with her as a team to achieve her weight goals.
she looks stunning !!!

angry
Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by MrCork: 2:47am On Dec 15, 2016
sexfabregas:
she looks stunning !!!

CC:

lalasticlala

seun

she's still fat! angry

1 Like

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by eightsin(m): 3:12am On Dec 15, 2016
Iffa hear am!!!
Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by mazimee(m): 4:14am On Dec 15, 2016
Believe this you can as well believe that a cat can give birth to a fowl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 15, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Not even miracle can do this within these few weeks

Stop posting fake stories
He thinks everyone is stupid

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by harffie(m): 4:47am On Dec 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Wow shocked shocked
Amy darling, I don't believe it..
Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by calabaman(m): 5:44am On Dec 15, 2016
Photoshop?

Different Bride?

if this is real...kudos to her loving hubby!!!

All her exes wud be so envious.

1 Like

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 15, 2016
huh?!

3 Likes

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Did she do gastric bypass.
Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by fullstreets: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2016
What sorcery is this?

2 Likes

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 15, 2016
but why will u lie like this undecided is it lipo suction?

1 Like

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

undecided
Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by rosieluv(f): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2016
shocked talk true!!
Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by ObioratheBully: 6:37am On Dec 15, 2016
cool

I want to apologize to that beautiful lady for once calling her an overweight rhino..

Lol. Amazing transformation..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures) by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Errm, so false! A lady that big needs at least a year of work before she can get down to that size... even if she does all the weight loss surgeries from a liposuction, gatric bypass, gastric band, gastrectomy... it ain't possible. That's obviously a very different bride!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 24yr Old Young M.A, An American Rapper And Core Lesbian (photos) / Why Do Ladies Urinate Before Sex? / WHY Men Should STOP Watching NOLLYWOOD!!(GRAPHIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.