Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out (10597 Views)

The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out / The Lady In This Viral Picture Has Been Found. Check Her Out. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Her good sides;

She apologizes whenever she feels she made a mistake
I think she loves me: she shows it
She is a very good cook

Her 'bad' sides;

She has a wide vagina
She can be stubborn when angry.

I have known her for a year now.
I am just so concerned about her wide vagina, I feel a lot of peni3 have passed through there.

Can you marry such a lady

For those saying I have a small peni3, I am at 8 Inch, created a thread on it sometime ago

https://www.nairaland.com/4001026/natural-harmless-thing-say-bye

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by falconey(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017

If her papa na dangote I may consider and cheat on her. Wide vagina she be retired olosho or what?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
falconey:

If her papa na dangote I may consider and cheat on her
grin Na wa for you

I don't want to cheat
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
If you love her, why not.
Lolx@wide vagina.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
falconey:

If her papa na dangote I may consider and cheat on her. Wide vagina she be retired olosho or what?
She's a student about to round off

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Safiaa(f): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Maybe your dick is small. Try enlargement pills. It will get "wider" after she gives birth. Most guys with small dicks complain about sex. A damn shame .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by falconey(m): 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin Na wa for you
I don't want to cheat

She get wide vagina guy, if you no cheat on her even devil go surprise.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sabrina18:
If you love her, why not.

Lolx@wide vagina.
Honestly that wide vagina gives me sleepless thoughts. And it's making me have trust issues with her
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Maybe your dick is small. Try enlargement pills. It will get "wider" after she gives birth.
I have an 8 inch peni3. I don't know if that is small really
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by falconey(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
She's a student about to round off

Student i guess she fucked_ the whole faculty.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
falconey:

The thing tire me no be small.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Safiaa(f): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I have an 8 inch peni3. I don't know if that is small really
Stop with the lies. Its hard for guys with your size to enjoy anything but a virgin. I think thats the best option for you, regarding the sex part.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by VeeBuzzer(f): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op, why is your d*ck rusted? How many pussies have you passed through?

If you really love her, you won't have a problem with the supposedly wide pussy you claim she has.

Men these days tho. smh

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Oyindidi(f): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Her good sides;

She is a very good cook

Her 'bad' sides;

She has a wide vagina

I am just so concerned about her wide vagina, I feel a lot of peni3 have passed through there.

Are you small down there? To small kini every vee na ocean
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Maybe your dick is small. Try enlargement pills. It will get "wider" after she gives birth. Most guys with small dicks complain about sex. A damn shame .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Safiaa(f): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=Piiko post=60528891][/quote]hmmmm

Hmmmm

Hmmmm
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Stop with the lies. Its hard for guys with your size to enjoy anything but a virgin. I think thats the best option for you, regarding the sex part.
Is it your Penis?

Well I don't have to argue with you over this. Something I even created a thread on
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by LanreGH(m): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Her good sides;

She is a very good cook

Her 'bad' sides;

She has a wide vagina

You have two options. Increase your di.ck (di.ck enlargement) to suit her vagina i.e if her vagina is 10cm in diameter, enlarge yours to 11cm or switch to temple run mood.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Are you small down there? To small kini every vee na ocean
Trust me I am not. She is not the only woman i have been with. But hers is just a concern
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
hmmmm

Hmmmm

Hmmmm
your name will be Obontami if you like them big tho

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Oyindidi(f): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Trust me I am not. She is not the only woman i have been with. But hers is just a concern
I can't teach you how to make good use of your small kini. I know u have small peepee
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Safiaa(f): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
your name will be Obontami if you like them big tho
i dont even like it too big lol. Just a decent size.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by LanreGH(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op how large is it? Let me have the size in cm or mm. Then, i will give you the perfect advise
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by IamAirforce1: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
falconey:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I can't teach you how to make good use of your small kini. I know u have small peepee
I even asked her if my kini is small, she said no.
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
LanreGH:
Op how large is it? Let me have the size in cm or mm. Then, i will give you the perfect advise
I don't know the size oo but it's wide
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Oyindidi(f): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I even asked her if my kini is small, she said no.
gringrin she lied to you

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Safiaa:
i dont even like it too big lol. Just a decent size.
I like it clean dazall
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin she lied to you
She wasn't I know. Is 8 Inch small
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Safiaa(f): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Piiko:
I like it clean dazall
hmm i see
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Oyindidi(f): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
She wasn't I know. Is 8 Inch small
I disagree
Re: Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I disagree
If you want to see the pic, send me a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort / What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? / Kenyan Curvaceous Socialite,corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.