Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons (13474 Views)

Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) / Buhari Orders CBN, Finance Ministry To Release London-Paris Refunds To States / Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by yanabasee(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2016
if they hadn't gone to the presidency's gate to protest...such order wouldnt have emerged....

maybe we should just go to that sane gate Nd protest for the resignation of the president..... naybe they will understand that many of us are starving everyday....
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by bobo65(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:
NFF and the Minister of Sports are a bunch of joke.

PMB needs to fire some dead woods in his cabinet straight away.

Dalung and Babchir Lawal come to mind as imminent casualties.

I support ur motion
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by LordZero(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2016
If some athletes decides not to represent Nigeria, some people will start abusing and calling them bastaŕds. Una don see why now?
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by onebyonetothetop: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2016
so they have to wait for this girls to storm the street like begers before they pay them.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Icecomrade:

I told the super falcons.

President Buhari has ear problem.

He only understands sign language.

You need to protest so he can see you on the street.

Now they ve protested - Payment has arrived.

OYA my own share
very funny but true, they had to protest before he heard them, anyway so far they pay them, that's the koko of the matter, Christmas don reach
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Enyimbamercedes: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2016
So it requires a presidential directive to pay ambassadors for the country who did us proud. They had to carry placards and walk the street of Abuja to get attention. Wehdone saaaaa
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Icecomrade:

I told the super falcons.

President Buhari has ear problem.

He only understands sign language.

You need to protest so he can see you on the street.

Now they ve protested - Payment has arrived.

OYA my own share

Mtchhhheeew
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Fstdammie(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmmmn
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Blue3k(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2016
angelo5uk:
Such a disgrace of a country....
My dad served in Nigeria Airways for over 36 years.... Till Date no pension and gratuity.

The old man is just there wishing and hoping that he'll get paid someday.
Most of his ex Nigeria Airways colleagues are dead already.
The old man is not giving up.... He still regularly attends pensioners meeting.... Hoping falsely

Obasanjo sold off Nigeria Airways cheap to himself and abandoned its ex workers
They begged Obasanjo, Yaradua(managed to pay them little), Jonathan and now they're begging Buhari to pay them their money... This is something they worked for... This is a country they served diligently for years.

This is exactly why those of us abroad will never allow our children represent Naija in any sport.....

Shior to our leaders

Wow that's terrible. Ex president sold himself the airline. This reminds me of fall of USSR when assets were sold to cronies. Honestly serving nigeria is waste of time unless your ultimate goal is politics. Im surprised hungry law firm didn't take case starting class action. Then they take payment on back end.

This also why Nigerian debt is not rated high. You're rolling the dice trusting Nigerian government to pay you.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by googlepikins: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2016
I hope kemi won't blow English on this order. Cos that's the only thing she achieved from that her polytechnic institute she came out of.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by ehissi(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2016
See treatment that FG and NFF is giving them after they win AFCON. undecided

I can only imagine what would have happened if they lost.. angry

Nonsense and ingredient of a government.... angry
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Henrypraise: 8:22am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

u zombies will blame anytin else outside d dull buhari...

we knw ow it works: "make d pple believe buhari isn't aware, cast d blame on dalung n d NFF n continually give pple d believe dat buhari is a saint n its d pple around him or cabal dat are sabotaging his effort..."

guess wat

it doesn't work for us all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by AZeD1(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2016
This here is why Nigeria doesn't work.
For the finance ministry to pay the players, the money has to come from somewhere and since the money was budgeted, it gives someone the opportunity to "help" his/her pocket.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by DropShot: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Henrypraise:

u zombies will blame anytin else outside d dull buhari...

we knw ow it works: "make d pple believe buhari isn't aware, cast d blame on dalung n d NFF n continually give pple d believe dat buhari is a saint n its d pple around him or cabal dat are sabotaging his effort..."

guess wat

it doesn't work for us all.
You have not made sense and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by papoose180(m): 8:41am On Dec 15, 2016
cmon shut the Bleep up angry angry sad
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by adexologyy29: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2016
‘TELL PRESIDENT BUHARI I SAID HE IS MAD – Nnamdi Kanu  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AktP_lQrJ2k
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Seun360(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2016
perfectwazobia1:
Why must we be a laughing stock before action are taken? This minister of sport is a disaster.

FIFA statusquo States that the Government mustn't interfere with the football Association, Amaju Pinnick is a colossal failure.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by nellyelitz(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2016
Na now the dullard come manage hear small from his bad ear
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Otumogele1: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2016
I have been thinking about what our Sports Minister said about our Falcons. He simply means that they should have collected certificate of participation and come back with it. Things has fallen apart again in our dear country. Bubu should sack Dalung immediately without further delay.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Henrypraise: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

You have not made sense and you know it.

u won't see sense in it cos u have no sense, u av bin programmed in computer codes...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by DropShot: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2016
Henrypraise:

u won't see sense in it cos u have no sense, u av bin programmed in computer codes...
Be careful!
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by DropShot: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Henrypraise:

watch it!
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Buharimustgo: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2016
Buhari Must u always disgrace yourself over little issue?is it not the same order u would have given since?
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Billygee2u: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2016
dunkem21:
It's even better that we don't qualify for the World cup because there must be protests. cheesy

I see somebody already blaming Dalung, NFF and even the Falcons instead of Buhari himself .. cheesy

The President of Cameron, Paul Biya himself treated their ladies to a lavish ceremony despite finishing as runner ups. cheesy

the girls should stop playing for. Nigeria.
they should find means travel abroad and join clubs overseas than wasting their talent and precious time in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by TheMatrix3: 9:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Things have really really gone south cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by benodic: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2016
I am seriously suspecting that president Buhari is being kept in the dark over serios issues that are happening in the country while his inept ministers continues sinking the image of the country. May God help us all
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by ogunboss: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2016
dunkem21:
It's even better that we don't qualify for the World cup because there must be protests. cheesy

I see somebody already blaming Dalung, NFF and even the Falcons instead of Buhari himself .. cheesy

The President of Cameron, Paul Biya himself treated their ladies to a lavish ceremony despite finishing as runner ups. cheesy
we've already overflogged the fact that they are owed by the NFF. You forget that its not the president that arranges stuff like that. The NFF does, but how could they do that when they're yet to pay the girls.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by tomzman: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2016
You guys should understand that NFF takes the bulk of the blame here. FIFA rules limits government interference in football. NFF should have been done better. The highest Buhari could have done was to invite them to Aso Villa and treat them as heroes but he also failed in that respect. A lot is wrong with this country.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by naijakissleave(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2016
YoungRichRuler:
Does it have to get to this point?

It means someone should be sanctioned.

Does the president have to order them to be paid?

#NaijaWhichWay

I am trying to standastand this your piture u post here. which one is 1st position (Left/Right hand side) and 2nd position (Left/Right hand side). Maybe sign language will help grin cheesy

MODIFIED:
Click likes if pix showing team on the right column won the tournament. Click share if same pix won silver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by sammhi(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2016
Military mentality.when will this unseriousness end?
This is what PmB want to be the one to approve all payments . It is a shame
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Maj196(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2016
Believe me dis..... Nigeria ain't a country no more.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by freeze001(f): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

He is d dead, rotted wood and that's why he took almost 6 months to look for n appoint them from among d dead like him. Takes one to know one!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / FG Borrows N6.16tn From Worker's N8.499tn Pension Fund / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.