Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons (13479 Views)

Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) / Buhari Orders CBN, Finance Ministry To Release London-Paris Refunds To States / Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by DropShot: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2016
freeze001:

He is d dead, rotted wood and that's why he took almost 6 months to look for n appoint them from among d dead like him. Takes one to know one!
Clap for your self.

Just keep your frustration in check. That's my candid advice to a fellow Nairalander. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by freeze001(f): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

Clap for your self.

Just keep your frustration in check. That's my candid advice to a fellow Nairalander. grin grin

That's ur fall back position once u can't defend crap as usual.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by DropShot: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2016
freeze001:

That's ur fall back position once u can't defend crap as usual.
Anything to defend in you calling my amiable president a dead wood other than to aggree and let you be?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by freeze001(f): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

Anything to defend in you calling my amiable president a dead wood other than to aggree and let you be?

grin grin grin

You can't deny d obvious fact so attempting to appear smart by half already falls flat! Is he more human than those u cited as deadwood removal casualties?
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by naijamerican: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2016
Buhari is dumber than a goat.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Ohamzee: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:
NFF and the Minister of Sports are a bunch of joke.

PMB needs to fire some dead woods in his cabinet straight away.

Dalung and Babchir Lawal come to mind as imminent casualties.
fire or throw into the lake of fire? They deserve hell
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by henrysam(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

The person u are asking to fire people needs to be fired too.
Is buhari deaf all these while when the issue of falcon started.
Why is it that when those girls protested to national assembly when he buhari wanted to present the budget, that was when he had listening esrs .
A dumb person can never be smart.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by tiwiex(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
dunkem21:
It's even better that we don't qualify for the World cup because there must be protests. cheesy

I see somebody already blaming Dalung, NFF and even the Falcons instead of Buhari himself .. cheesy

The President of Cameron, Paul Biya himself treated their ladies to a lavish ceremony despite finishing as runner ups. cheesy

We don't know d rule their minister of sports played. By the way, what do they discuss at these FEC meetings? Always taking pictures and laughing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Jokerman(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:
watch it!

Passing shot what will you do.. ban him?? you ain't a mod naw....
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by DropShot: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jokerman:

Passing shot what will you do.. ban him?? you ain't a mod naw....
You're noticed.

Happy? grin
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by Jokerman(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

You're noticed.

Happy? grin

I am out for hypocrites who won't call Buhari a wicked leader like dey did to GEJ, since dey say dey are patriotic to the Nation not one man... cool
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by DropShot: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jokerman:

I am out for hypocrites who won't call Buhari a wicked leader like dey did to GEJ, since dey say dey are patriotic to the Nation not one man... cool
Ok. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by frankyychiji(f): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
DropShot:

You know as well as I do that it ain't gonna happen! The so called corruption fight was just to weaken the opposition.
Re: Buhari Orders Finance Ministry To Pay Falcons by DerideGull(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Buhari is not, I repast is not the leader of Nigeria but northern region of Nigeria especially the Muslims and Fulani.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Expels Hope Uzodinma For Anti-party Activities (letter Of Expulsion) / Nigerian Firefighter Extinguish Fire Caused By Pipeline Explosion In Lagos / 8 Takeaways From President Muhammadu Buhari’s Visit To Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.