Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,679 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Men Talk About The Random Things They Did That Got Their Girlfriends Angry. Pict - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Talk About The Random Things They Did That Got Their Girlfriends Angry. Pict (616 Views)

Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Talk About The Random Things They Did That Got Their Girlfriends Angry. Pict by vani86: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Men on
Re: Men Talk About The Random Things They Did That Got Their Girlfriends Angry. Pict by saxwizard(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
mmtseeeeww
Re: Men Talk About The Random Things They Did That Got Their Girlfriends Angry. Pict by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
I bleeped her , her sister and her best friend..... And i told my friends about it angry
Re: Men Talk About The Random Things They Did That Got Their Girlfriends Angry. Pict by NevetsIbot(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
i fixed a date nd didn't come

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Spot A Gold Digger / What's Wrong With Glo? / Why Do People Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.