Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money (36364 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Fayose Storms Ipao Ekiti With Security Men (Photos) / Army To Withdraw From Streets Of Abia State Tomorrow. Ikpeazu / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by OnankpaBa(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

Even if his tenure expires, the Ayo Peter Fayose that I know, can never be intimidated, ask Obj; in the means of Efcc the man was still bold and talking...

guy save this thread and remind me come 2018. Fayose will run from this naija

1 Like

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by oluwaSmith1(f): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
ok
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by IamPatriotic(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:

he's only covered by immunity. and believe me, If presidency should acts, we will still be the one to call them names.

there are many ways to deal with nuisance without raising eyebrows, provided one is not guilty of the same crime perpetrated by the nuisance.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by OnankpaBa(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
momentarylapse:

Where is that sword he always uses to slice ponmo?

that's what he's known for. Ponmo governor
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by DONSMITH123(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
IamPatriotic:

there are many ways to deal with nuisance without raising eyebrows, provided one is not guilty of the same crime perpetrated by the nuisance.

i believed you bro.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by zangiff(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
okay............................. see face
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by curvilicious: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Airforce1:
My Hero i so love you

Are you gay? tongue
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by ChrisEsq: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Biggest Balls from the Southwest. We respect you Sir.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by goodlifehyd(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fearless governor then you are new to politics, we all knew how he ran away during his first tenure like a coward
IVORY2009:

Fayose run ke? For who? Fearless governor!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Splinz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
And zombies right now be like...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Aburi001: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Airforce1:
My Hero i so love you
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by seunlly(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Bros don broke be that.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
In my 5 years on NL, this is the first time I concur with a post that says "storms".

1 Like

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
stephnie1:
this man Jail go long should he fail to win come 2018

He can't even contest again in 2018.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by seunlly(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Splinz:
And zombies right now be like...
Including Afonjas.
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by stephnie1(f): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

He can't even contest again in 2018.

I pity him
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Qummie:
In my 5 years on NL, this is the first time I concur with a post that says "storms".
I actually just noticed you registered 2011 shocked shocked
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by victorazy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
stephnie1:

That's why u will remain slave forever!
angry

Mandela didn't go jail?
Obasenjo no go jail?
Joseph in the bible no go jail?

Brave men are not afraid of jail!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by canalily(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Na waa o oh! This man de Top come go Top to robb Top peopleangry
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by babtunns(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Baawaa:
That means Fayose is broke,oh Fayose too is doing MMM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

must u link everything with Mmm, #getsense na
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
I actually just noticed you registered 2011 shocked shocked

Lol. U tot I was ur m8
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by fellom(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
AM BEGINING TO LIKE THIS MAN OOOOOOOOOOO
DONSMITH123:
Kamarudeen Ogundele, Ado Ekiti

Fayose after withdrawing money from Zenith Bank, Ado Ekiti. Photo: Kamarudeen Ogundele

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Thursday stormed Zenith Bank in Ado Ekiti to withdraw money from his bank accounts earlier frozen by the Economics and Financial Crimes Commission.

His action followed the judgment of a Federal High Court sitting in Ado Ekiti which ordered the bank to immediately unfreeze the accounts after condemning the action of the EFCC.

http://punchng.com/fayose-storms-zenith-bank-demand-money/

1 Like

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by AnaCheks(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
stephnie1:

it means he's on the run then
Have u forgotten? He's going to the red chamber
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by emmalexabl(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
stephnie1:

Even Jupiter cannot stop the only sensible AFONJA.,who doubles as my hero and role model from winning the election once more come 2018..

Ochu nwa okuko nwe ada.,ma nwa okuko nwe nwomnwo oso.. ..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Qummie:

Lol. U tot I was ur m8
Well you wouldn't know how long I've been here for
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by kcnwaigbo: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
he actually withdrew N5M fro the account today
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by temitemi1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Iya laya anybody fayose ti take over
Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

Even if his tenure expires, the Ayo Peter Fayose that I know, can never be intimidated, ask Obj; in the means of Efcc the man was still bold and talking...

Are you really sure? You need to ask governor Fayose how he escaped from Ekiti after he was impeached during his first term.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money by mrsough(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fayose the man of the people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Second Day In Office As Minister Of Niger Delta Affairs (Photos) / Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' / INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.