Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Arise O' Compatriot!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arise O' Compatriot!!!! (739 Views)

Woman Caught On Camera Assaulting Male Compatriot In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arise O' Compatriot!!!! by BlaQWolf: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
I wouldn't beat about the Bush so I will simply divulge the information and say the Hard truth..It's no news that MMM Nigeria went on a temporal freeze till January '017 and Since the issue of Frozen accounts came to limelight,Nigeria as a Peaceful country has come under threat..People are comiting suicide, some are going mad,The media has seen their jackpot..All news now borders on the Ponzi scheme and for once in our dear Country,Wailers as a word isn't attributed to a particular section of the nation.
We all are now wailers,Igbo's,Hausa's,Yoruba's,ibibios,efiks,tiv,Fulani,be it Shia or Shiite Religiously, Winners or Catholics,the Male or the Female folks,we all are wailing and yet we don't seem to look deep into the matter.. Why did the Scheme have so much effect on Nigeria? Even after all the warnings and the signs economically and statistically yet Nigerians fell victim,Why?

I am not in support of whoever participated but as well I won't Blame them..For Christ's sake,People are suffering and the recession isn't helping us..What will you tell an average Nigeria student who is jobless and saw a way to maximize profit that it's a ponzi scheme so he shouldn't get involved when he is hearing testimonies and Recruiting companies ask for 5,10,15 years experience and even for one to 21 years with all those experiences? It is ridiculous. How will you tell a housewife or a Man whom government slashed his salary and he can't help but saw a way to make money that he shouldn't whereas you ain't proffering another solution to his predicament?He has a family to carter for.

How can the owner of Nairaland Mr Seun come out to Belate Nigerians for their ignorance when we have not heard any news where he went to the IDP camps to donate things? Or even call up a seminar to lecture youths on the way to make little money for themselves yet you call them ignorant and gullible for what? Trying to survive?You might say it's your hardwork but a lot of Nairalanders engaged in it and they contributed to the growth of our dear Nairaland..You can make fun of them but dont overdo it Sir.

How can the Government come out to tackle the so-called scheme when they are the sole reasons we are in this mess from the onset.. What would you have them do? Yes they engaged and it is turning out to be really a scam but so what?what are you doing to remedy the situation? A country protects the lives and properties of it's citizens but have Nigerian Government from the era of Abacha down to the current government really done that? They made everyone vulnerable to say the least...

Call them greedy but then again who isn't? Politicians should step down if they ain't? Pastors should stop taking offerings and tithes? Nairaland should stop taking money for adverts? Let's call a spade a spade

It is time we all look deep down into the root of the matter and come together as one and fight for our independence...Yes,we haven't gotten that if a larger masses can't decide who the country because truly it was the first time Nigerians were united regardless of ethnicity only it pinpointed the real fact that We are Hungry!!!!

Arise O'Compatriots if you believe in the Colour (Green,White,Green) to say no to PDP and APC..The youths mostly and Nigerians at large should come out and unite for a Better tomorrow..

Negative news about MMM has flooded the front page,Lets see if the truth will..

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Farano
Nairalanders

Re: Arise O' Compatriot!!!! by handsam(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
K.
Re: Arise O' Compatriot!!!! by mofeoluwadassah: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2016

Re: Arise O' Compatriot!!!! by naijaboiy: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
Not another MMM thread undecided

Re: Arise O' Compatriot!!!! by herzern(m): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Followinq.
Re: Arise O' Compatriot!!!! by Bluezy13(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: Arise O' Compatriot!!!! by BlaQWolf: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Niyuu, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm sure you are wondering why I'm giggling...
Will tell you why when I annoy you....lwkmd...
Facebook annoys me too
Re: Arise O' Compatriot!!!! by BlaQWolf: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Niyuu sorry about your friend and the drama..the good thing was that you came out clean so the joke is on them alright...Been trying to get close to you to no avail..please I don't want to annoy you...just be a friend..sent a PM too..
Re: Arise O' Compatriot!!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
BlaQWolf:
Niyuu sorry about your friend and the drama..the good thing was that you came out clean so the joke is on them alright...Been trying to get close to you to no avail..please I don't want to annoy you...just be a friend..sent a PM too..

Oh hi...

Whenever I try to answer a pm, the msg just gets saved to draft. Dunno wats wrong.

Thanks for the sympathy and all, but no. The joke is not on them actually. Sadly its totally on me. But its okay. I'm okay now.

Hope you're having a good day.
Re: Arise O' Compatriot!!!! by BlaQWolf: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Niyuu:

Oh hi...

Whenever I try to answer a pm, the msg just gets saved to draft. Dunno wats wrong.

Thanks for the sympathy and all, but no. The joke is not on them actually. Sadly its totally on me. But its okay. I'm okay now.

Hope you're having a good day.

My Tuesday is winding up just fine... A little touch of you I'm sure will end it perfectly...

About the drama,I will tell you how the joke is on them..something happened and because you value your friendship,you came out clean and it was used against you ..Fine but I had stick with the truth any day any time..if nobody talks about you,then you are a nobody..they will talk for a while then that's it but at least you now know who your friends are...let it go ok..

Your message saving as draft might be closing the message body amidst it..you can log onto a mobile site of yahoomail or gmail and reply peacefully..

We don't know each other but I want you to know you ain't alone and you can always talk to me...

(1) (Reply)

11 Spots To Kiss A Woman And Turn Her On. / 106-year-old Woman Becomes The Oldest Fiancée After Getting Engaged To Her 66-ye / Long Lost Peace Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.