Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (57735 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Laughing Out Loud At Their Wedding Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Lovelynature(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
Congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by korel9: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Gf
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Pokermon: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
veekid:

fura de nunu
Yarinya
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by veekid(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
seunlly:

U be MTN
Everywhere u go.
grin
grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Andrella51(f): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
I love this concept, so cultural, is zahra sef is really living the dream of all average Nigerian girls
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by egopersonified(f): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
This guy go dey feel like a boss for him mind.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by sisisioge: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Chai! This her bobo is sugar o...see dimple kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jamesmatic:
Adekunle right now.. embarassed
Who is adekunle? undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Rilwayne001: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Two things I smell-
1. Arranged marriage...awkward, no love.
2. Second wife pending.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by fkdmods: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by ipledge10(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Jamesmatic:
Adekunle right now.. embarassed
abi Korede Bello
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by pembisco(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
yinkslinks:
They will so 4uck each other in dubai on saturday leaving zarah shouting woyo allah na yaro indimi ya pasa mun duri na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy Kai amma durin ta zai yi dadi fa, kasan bata da jiki ai. I'll do anything don durin ta ko na kwana daya tak...
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Epatty(f): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
it's not different from other pre wedding photos I've seen.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by sweetilicious(f): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
repogirl:
Serving her husband to be fura de nunu, issokay!

....Abi na kunu?
That's exactly how God programmed marriage. Wives, submit to your husband as the head. Feed him the food of the soul and the body. Husbands,love your Wives and lead your household. God says that he will never depart such a family. He will never let any temptation bigger than such a union to befall them

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Jamesmatic(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
ipledge10:
abi Korede Bello
Oyo 4 all of dem
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by ipledge10(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
Martinola:
probably nt as lovely as d lady in ur dp
why you fvcking lying, stop fvcking lying
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by opsylojay(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Korede Bello right now

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Martinola(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
ipledge10:
why you fvcking lying, stop fvcking lying
ok, i'm sori sir, but i didn't mention u
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by yinkslinks(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
kai ke kaura ne fe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pembisco:

cheesy Kai amma durin ta zai yi dadi fa, kasan bata da jiki ai. I'll do anything don durin ta ko na kwana daya tak...
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ahmed should have put on a Fulani custome too
.ooh this picture is incomplete
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by repogirl(f): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
sweetilicious:
That's exactly how God programmed marriage. Wives, submit to your husband as the head. Feed him the food of the soul and the body. Husbands,love your Wives and lead your household. God says that he will never depart such a family. He will never let any temptation bigger than such a union to befall them
Amen, Sis!
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by bart10: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
This wedding has confirmed my fears. Bubu is insensitive to the plight of Nigerians. Why hold such wedding amidst oozing poverty caused by your clueless, inept and incompetent leadership.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by IYANGBALI: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
herzern:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4607164_unnamed_gif78b3b9bc676b133df687735c9c36e36e
omo abeg na where you get that stuff?Abeg tell me make I go get my own
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by IYANGBALI: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Buhari bring back our MMM
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by IYANGBALI: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2016
yinkslinks:
They will so 4uck each other in dubai on saturday leaving zarah shouting woyo allah na yaro indimi ya pasa mun duri na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
her toto no go sweet again jo
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by pembisco(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
yinkslinks:

cheesy
yinkslinks:
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
opsylojay:
Korede Bello right now

Please what has Korede Bello got to do with this issue? I've been seeing his name upandan.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by herzern(m): 7:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
omo abeg na where you get that stuff?Abeg tell me make I go get my own

Copy the Image URL egbon..

Yhu will be able to apply it on any thread..
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by IYANGBALI: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
herzern:

Copy the Image URL egbon..

Yhu will be able to apply it on any thread..

Thanks my brother
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by youngjoy(f): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
cute
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi by ngmgeek(m): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Too cosmetic and dramatic. Shows the man in the picture doesn't have much upstairs wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / ECOWAS Delegation: How Abdulsalami, Sultan Were Humiliated By Niger Junta / Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.