Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? (76127 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Romance Or fvck-omance ,which Is Most Desired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Pappikizuu(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2017
Adenikeh:
Na wa o. The thread reads opposite sex, almost everyone commenting has been on female physical attributes. Does women not have preference too? Or is it all about the money?
can we have yours
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 8:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Ishilove:

Ehen!! Are you kidding? Pheromones?? I've never see that used with humans

Lol! go check it up...humans have sex pheromones usually comes at puberty.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2017
Ishilove:

Ehen!! Are you kidding? Pheromones?? I've never see that used with humans

Women also get turned on by the smell from a guys armpit. It relaxes their mood and regulate their heartbeat too
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by ucnwafor(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2017
nice curved pussy, nice curved pussy nd again nice curved pussy bro
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2017
sweet clean fine yellow laps
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by suso(m): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2017
undecided tall,above 6ft ○Big willy,dont like it tiny undecided ○pankcakes & a man's body dont blend,his booty needs some shape lipsrsealed ○Facial hair ○Money....alot of it smiley ○big lips...for kissin' wink wink
No,where can i find this my ideal?
Get some clay and make it yourself
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Women also get turned on by the smell from a guys armpit. It relaxes their mood and regulate their heartbeat too

Lobatan!
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2017
Omobarca:
Mr Man, chill
i have
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Chuchunana: 8:24am On Jul 27, 2017
Beards and slightly 'bowed legs" always gets my attention...#supersexy

Ps: beards not "biabia"
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay, I'm a Ghanaian.
ok.. Kumasi or Accra? Coz i know these two places are the ones with a high statistic of pretty girls
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by suso(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2017
Ishilove:

This reminds me of an incident my sis told me about. She and some of her colleagues were gisting when one lady opened up on a very strange sexcapade.

She went on a date, one thing led to another and she found herself in a hotel room with the guy.

She stripped naked and excused herself to go 'freshen up'. The guy lay on the bed waiting while his deek stood, rigid and horizontal, nodding in joyful expectation.

When she returned and lay beside him, he asked her

"What did you go and do in the bathroom?" the horny_ dude asked suspiciously.

"I went to wash up," came the candid reply.

"Wash what?!?" he asked, his erection_ beginning to shrivel.

She giggled, thinking he was being mischievous. The lady did not notice that her almost bedmate's phallus_ had shrunk from it's former turgid, cucumberesque proportions.

"What do you think I went to wash?" she coyly responded.

All hell was let loose.

"I want ya puzzay hot and stinky!" the man bawled. By this time his deek had become completely flaccid.

To paraphrase her, the guy preferred her punny 'stenchy and odorific,' so when she went and washed away the unpleasantly hot and musty aroma that envelopes certain puzzays after being encased in panties for long hours, his libido crashed like a camel collapsing in the desert and he almost wept in annoyance.

In other words, 'odorfious and wogo-wogo' puzeze's turn him on.

Insane stuff.

Distinction in Adultery
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Teespice(f): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2017
very simple.
a cassava or cucumber that functions effectively. size is an added advantage.
no be me talk am.
runs oso four forty.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by vickodedon(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2017
Backside
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Teespice:
very simple.

no be me talk am.

runs oso four forty.

Girls and big cassava

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Teespice(f): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Girls and big cassava
grin grin grin
where did I say big cassava.
I said size is an added advantage. pfffft.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2017
Teespice:

where did I say big cassava.

I said size is an added advantage. pfffft.

Okay, no vex.

But your statement implies you would certainly prefer something bigger in size...

So we're on the same page.

For me, just be petite, have that hourglass shape with booty that isn't totally obvious but we'll rounded.

I'm good to go...
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by patotie(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2017
I Love Slim Girls Who Wear Big Pants With An D Cup Size Boobs On Flat Tommy.....And For The Face Dont Need A 10/10 Score A 6-8 Will Do.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2017
Lolz...Debbie,
humor me then...
I spent most my summer holidays in Ghana,
precise i used "MOST"

makydebbie:
I don't know where you formulated your hypothesis, but it's wrong.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2017
Why you no go say big cassava or cucumba Your size says it all... So the guys without big cassava or cucumber nko? They should go for enlargment be that... Girls sha
Teespice:
very simple.
no be me talk am.
runs oso four forty.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Humanistme: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

did a woman tell you this shocked? abeg what type of fetish is that? smell armpit kwa
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Omotaday(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2017
Hadeehart101:
Oh! My love for handsome guys sha... cry sighs...
wink wink wink Most ladies always believe we are players or flirts. That is always the first impression, and it is wrong.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Legalosas: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2017
General positive aura and great smile
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Omotaday(m): 9:07am On Jul 27, 2017
elantraceey:
The things that attracts me to a guy are not physical o cheesy

Errrmmm maybe at least taller than me, not thin and with a fine face will do grin
how tall are you?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Omotaday(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2017
petite and fair.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by elantraceey(f): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2017
Krasid:
what are those 'not physical' things that attract you to a guy? Intelligence? wealth? I may just be your prince charming. Btw, how tall are you?

Intelligence yes, wealth no more like charisma, the others are just intrinsic.

I'm 5'9'' the last time I checked... I think I've grown taller
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Flintstone06(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2017
YelloweWest:
Tall dark handsome quietly calm successful God-fearing smart... and of course...

A very long pink tongue wink

Ehwww undecided
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Ishilove: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Not me. Definitely not me. It turns me off completely.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by elantraceey(f): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Omotaday:
how tall are you?
I'm 5'9''
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by elantraceey(f): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Eeewwwwww.....The lady that told you this must be very weird
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Omotaday(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2017
elantraceey:

I'm 5'9''
You are tall
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by RomanyChi(f): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2017
not lesbo, just i prefer when man keeps his body fit, especially his tummy and ass - cos i like to squeeze embarassed lipsrsealed

Toks2008:

Are you a lesbo? those things you desire are very weird if you are truly a lady....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.