Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? (76561 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Romance Or fvck-omance ,which Is Most Desired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
Teespice:

calm down jor, it's not so serious.

if I didn't like it, I won't write it in the first place.

nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about.

Oya smile.

smiley

That's much better.

This your moniker though. Teespice spicy much?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Just be a lightskinned guy and you have my attention to listen to your toasting manifesto
I take it you are very dark.usually the opposite will attract smiley
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by oweniwe(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ishilove:

This reminds me of an incident my sis told me about. She and some of her colleagues were gisting when one lady opened up on a very strange sexcapade. ....

Stinking puzzay is a turn on ... If the scent is not too strong.

Some guys can detect a scenting puzzay if the gal is close by. wink

3 Likes

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by HERSLEY(f): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
shocked

Like how many cm?
5.5ft
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Kondomatic(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
HERSLEY:
5.5ft
Oshey.

You won't like to stand close to me if we meet.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Kondomatic(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rozaytee:
the erotic gods!..i hail oo
Me too

gringrin

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by BisQuit(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
My mail.

Have sent a pm...you just need to reply...(My Ghanaian Banku)
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
oweniwe:

Stinking puzzay is a turn on ... If the scent is not too strong.

I can detect a scenting puzzay if the gal is close by. wink
Talk true wink grin
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Teespice(f): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

smiley
That's much better.
This your moniker though. Teespice spicy much?
lol.
back in uni, I coined the name and somehow it stuck.
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jayceon:
I take it you are very dark.usually the opposite will attract smiley
not dark like that o, just gbadun light skinned guys more
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nov6(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Alright then.
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by elantraceey(f): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
bejeria101:

Na car abi human being wey get these features? Kilode! Wat happin? Lol

I just tire oo grin

You nor talk your own o
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by bejeria101(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
elantraceey:

I just tire oo grin

You nor talk your own o

Lol. Well i love a great and intelligent mind,the body wld grow old,you need what wld hold you both beyond the now
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
not dark like that o, just gbadun light skinned guys more
would you mind showing ??

Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by HERSLEY(f): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Oshey.

You won't like to stand close to me if we meet.
y undecided
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jayceon:
would you mind showing ??
showing what?my face?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
showing what?my face?
yes please smiley
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jayceon:
yes please smiley
no need for that, but i am not ugly sha
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
no need for that, but i am not ugly sha
what are you afraid of? I'll show you mine
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by GGclef(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
oyb:

Everyone has their fetish.the guys first experience may have been with a stinky toto

my own is a puffy camel toe..it drives me crazy
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jayceon:
what are you afraid of? I'll show you mine
afraid is too strong of a word, I don't need to show you my picture,this is a public forum,but you can drop Urs,I don't mind
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Kondomatic(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
HERSLEY:
y undecided
I am tall and skinny
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
afraid is too strong of a word, I don't need to show you my picture,this is a public forum,but you can drop Urs,I don't mind
okay can't you post it on your pofile? But you have seen mine before
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jayceon:
okay can't you post it on your pofile? But you have seen mine before
,seen yours?,nope, I havent. I just dont want to. By the way,why are you so interested in my picture?
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by HERSLEY(f): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
I am tall and skinny
lemme c ya pic wink
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Divay22(f): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
romeorails:
Hmm I know it's the not physical and special tree that grows without season. And u prefer a long and robust tree at that angry undecided
Iyam not understanding o
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Kondomatic(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
HERSLEY:
lemme c ya pic wink
Here??
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
GGclef:
my own is a puffy camel toe..it drives me crazy

Na wa o
Re: What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? by odaniel1(m): 1:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Divay22:

Iyam not understanding o
He's saying you like cassava trees... tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.