Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo (51587 Views)

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by oluwasegun400: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Some Couples are coming out with different unique concepts of Pre-wedding photos each day.

See Photo Below

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/15/photo-lady-says-her-man-is-her-mmm-in-pre-wedding-shoot/

1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by majorbravo: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Nigerian Ladies and their cellphone-contact names right from time

They are done with Senators (aka my alhaji -1999)
They are done with Offshore workers (My Oil well - 2000)
They are done with E-Fraudsters (aka my yahoo Maga - 2006)
They are done with Kidnappers (aka my militant - 2007)

-----
-----
-----
Now this is the latest trend: (My MMM -2016)
2016 should be branded: The year of the MMM. It's now an aspiration for youngsters to become another Chuddy of a sort.

I dedicate my FTC to all those who are concerned about Nigerians and the economy

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by steppin: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hope she know say MMM don crash?
*Edited*
For this sincere comment, I don get like 10 mentions with insults, from MMM participants in denial mode.
My dear friends, January postponement is just to give your heart time to grieve, to avoid unnecessary heart attacks.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by midolian(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wat sort of rubbish s ds? undecided undecided

You call ya hubby a Money Making Machine?

Worst concept ever!

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by seunlly(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wetin be the full meaning. I no see am wella
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by eezeribe(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oloshoooooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
'MMM' is now the new sensation in NL.... So it's no longer snake? Lol. This is really serious

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by BlackDBagba: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Now this is bad....very bad!! MMM? How new angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by RagnarBankz(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
That guy will think its just pre wedding pix,,,grin grin grin

if MMM crashed and pple started buying ropes....him own case go worse if his MMM stops paying that him wife!! grin grin grin

he aff nat seen anyfin yet!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Manhood must mate? shocked grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Kondomatic(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
This picture speaks thousands of words.

MMM or such ponzi schemes when there is no money to pay users.

So this marriage is likely to pack up when there's no money to pay bills.

Well, MMM has crashed already so this picture might as well serve as your pre-divorce photos.

Let me charge my phone to see whether the battery will run down before this one crashes.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by ObioratheBully: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Terrible concept

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Their relationship is bound to freeze undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Donexy16(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
And the ignorant man is happily displaying in front of an ATM matchine. I pity the man sha, cos by the time that olosho finishes with him, his bank account will crash like MMM

8 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by AK6464(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hope He doesnt embark on a Mannequin challenge any soon
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hope we will get a post-wedding pics after the MMM crashes

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by veekid(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2016

the day wey he go crash ehn
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by BrutalJab: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Obviously a Money Making Machine.

Any bad news about MMM gets to FP immediately but the good ones rot away under the Investment section.

Na hypocrisy go kill Seun and his mods.

28 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by olaolulazio(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Her problem
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Damilare5882(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wen he do mannequine challenge for you on your wedding day .. No shout ooo...( the bible says whatever I hear you say I will do onto you )
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by OohMpa: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
Please share...

Ooh Mpa and girlfriends LTD deal in coffins of various sizes and shapes. We have categories according to the amount you have in MMM. We also do cremations for guiders. We also engrave the MMM logo for safe passage

Our company also sells rat poison, otapiapia, itunafe for quick death. Agbo, jedijedi, cyanide, lead, for slow death

We provide marijuana, nitrous oxide, ecstasy to forget about your sorrows

Lastly, we specialize in anti anxiety drugs, anti depression and antipsychotic drugs if you still want to live and curse MMM.
Phencyclidine, ketamine and LSD to not feel pain and easy passage.

Please, click SHARE as a customer may be on your followers list.

Tanku....smiley

5 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by talk2archy: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
this mmm sef.
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by SINZ: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2016
Farano this could be us embarassed
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
I hope he doesnt crash leaving her suicidal
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by sod09(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
money making machine
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
midolian:
Wat sort of rubbish s ds? undecided undecided
You call ya hubby a Money Making Machine?
Worst concept ever!

You don vex. . . sorry o cheesy But seriously, some guys like such comments. . . alpha males love to be seen as the provider of the family, so I think the babe understands the man's psychology. . . I like it sha grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by dhardline(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Before all this MMM madness, what it meant at my office was Monday morning meetings undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by tosyne2much(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
I just hope the crashing of MMM will not crash their marriage too. SMH

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by VickyRotex(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Wetin I no go see for this life? Pe Husband ni Money Making Machine bi ti bawo?
Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by Category1: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
steppin:
Hope she know say MMM don crash?
Ooooh....I don forget say na for your head e crash

5 Likes

Re: Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo by martineverest(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
i visited my mechanic today and met him in a serious melancholic state....he cried bitterly on how he borrowed money from 'cooperative' and invested it on MMM....i just shook my head for his stupidity and greed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Man Who Cannot Respect A Woman Is Not A Man / Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.