Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) (7520 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Divay22(f): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
go ahead
pls in case you are bringing it,pls try and delete all those corrupt files,eh you know,so the brain w'nt crash grin grin grin grin....thank you.
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... don't be weak cheesy

Oy come and take lucozade boost 50Naira own cheesy

There is hope for Op grin
Ahh!! Tank u jor'

Put him in ur prayed abeg!!!
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by herzern(m): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

lowkey sure pass bro.. Am fine wbu??

I'm qood tho..

Nothinq iqnitinq on Romance section this niqht undecided

I'll sleep soon.
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sandydayziz:
angry
i used to like you angry
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Divay22(f): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

things
not really...
Just don't get it...you can explain to me though,if you did cheesy
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
herzern:

I'm qood tho..

Nothinq iqnitinq on Romance section this niqht undecided

I'll sleep soon.

tbh bro, same thing here man.. Goodnight
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
Divay22:
pls in case you are bringing it,pls try and delete all those corrupt files,eh you know,so the brain w'nt crash grin grin grin grin....thank you.
one day sense go come till then cool

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Fidelismaria: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
angry
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:
No Charles Dale. smiley do you live in Port Harcourt

Yes, but not there atm
Well you looked like my jnr in high school, she had a crush on me cool cool
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Divay22:
not really...
Just don't get it...you can explain to me though,if you did cheesy

So many things on your mind...

SMH for you...

What's there to explain again?
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
i used to like you angry
Nd wat exactly did I do?
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

Yes, but not there atm

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Ahh!! Tank u jor'

Put him in ur prayed abeg!!!

wink Peace!!

Stay safe till I come back...

*picks race*
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Divay22(f): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

So many things on your mind...

SMH for you...

What's there to explain again?
Alright fine....if that what you think.so be it grin
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Aniker(f): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

Yes, but not there atm
Okay that's amazing, you just made me check your profile., the kid is cute wink
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Ahh!! Tank u jor'

Put him in ur prayed abeg !!!

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:

aii thanks

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=judeefcc post=51966046][/quote]
Hmmm I used to like u too angry
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Aniker:

4 boys this night Anika. 4. All dese sharles dale shildren

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Hmmm I used to like u too angry
i never liked you

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=judeefcc post=51965961][/quote]

Lol jude, gerarahere man
Oya take cool cool cool

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
i never liked you
Neither did I...
Don't talk to me sad

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Aniker(f): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Masikay:

4 boys this night Anika. 4. All dese sharles dale shildren
errm 4 boys? Lols I don't get you though
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Neither did I...
Don't talk to me sad
gladly kiss
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by rookidmart: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
the first sin
The artist should have used a cassava instead of an apple.
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by refiner(f): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:
herzern bro, watsup dork, grin

Traphedges?
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
refiner:

Traphedges?

Hey cutie how are you cheesy
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by refiner(f): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

Hey cutie how are you cheesy

I'm back with my main!...

So happy! cheesy
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
refiner:

So happy! cheesy

Oh wow, I see.. What happened? Was it banned or something
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Op... You go school?
Pictures that will keep you lost in tots
You still come add Pictures added
Na Audio you for add before grin cheesy

Will you keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
refiner:

So happy! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asides sex, This Is What A Nigerian Girl Has To Offer In A Relationship [pics] / Is This Modernization Or Madness.(Photos) / Can't Go More Than Two Rounds..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.