Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) (7516 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
Tiny23:

Will you keep quiet!

lol... you gat ballsboobs babe!!

Ama just act like I didn't see it and pass tongue
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by refiner(f): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

Oh wow, I see.. What happened? Was it banned or something
It was hacked by someone else so I immediately mailed lala.sticlala to ban it,and he did till 2026...

This evening,I decided to try my best to retrieve my monicker...and it worked!!!!

*dancing shoki*..come dance with me O'jare.. grin
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by refiner(f): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
[quote author=judeefcc post=51967508][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
refiner:

grin grin
oya scandal since you are back grin na you be the source of scandal milk and honey
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... you gat ballsboobs babe!!
Ama just act like I didn't see it and pass tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by refiner(f): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
oya scandal since you are back grin na you be the source of scandal milk and honey

Are u speaking in tongues? tongue
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
refiner:

Are u speaking in tongues? tongue
abeg dey go , you are too serious angry
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
refiner:

It was hacked by someone else so I immediately mailed lala.sticlala to ban it,and he did till 2026...

This evening,I decided to try my best to retrieve my monicker...and it worked!!!!

*dancing shoki*..come dance with me O'jare.. grin

Lols all this jobless hackers.. Good thing you have it back now cheesy cheesy but I don't know how to dance lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols all this jobless hackers.. Good thing you have it back now cheesy cheesy but I don't know how to dance lipsrsealed embarassed
whats plurimi ?
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by refiner(f): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
abeg dey go , you are too serious angry

Before I dey come?... grin
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by refiner(f): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

Don't be ridiculous!... Anyways I will try teaching u some other time.. wink

It is 11:10pm...why ain't u in bed?

Studying? grin
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
judeefcc:
whats plurimi ?

Cosa Nostra, bro
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
refiner:

Don't be ridiculous!... Anyways I will try teaching u some other time.. wink

It is 11:10pm...why ain't u in bed?

Studying?grin

Hahaha as usual cool grin
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by robosky02(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
.nice

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by refiner(f): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
TrapHedges:

Hahaha as usual cool grin

And surfing the net too...

That's a unique way or reading... grin

I will be going to sleep now...night night.. smiley
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by TrapHedges(m): 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2016
refiner:

And surfing the net too...

That's a unique way or reading... grin

I will be going to sleep now...night night.. smiley

AM studying online grin grin grin
Okay then.. Sleep tyt.. Goodnight
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Taiwo20(m): 5:19am On Dec 16, 2016
Aniker:
grin

why are u grining
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2016
Op take this

Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Rextayne:
Op take this
give them for house first
Re: Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. / +18 Which Do You Prefer? [Picture] / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.