Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,317 members, 7,864,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

We Were Busted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Were Busted (850 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Awka, Anambra. Photo / BUSTED Leak Nude Photos Of Yemi Alade And Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were Busted by donvoice(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
"Oh yeah"
"F**k me harder"
"Screw me Chisom"
''Oh yeah go deeper baby "

I have always known my d**k game was toe curling and good but sometimes I wonder if Amanda was always faking these her moans and screams or she really was getting the D that good.
Actually that wasn't my problem today. Some other day, her screams would ginger me to thrust harder into her and even drill a hole in the bed if that was possible but today I was not feeling anything at all, I just wanted to release and get out of her and out of the house.
Tonight was the night I had planned with the boys to get the deal done. I was feeling antsy already. I couldn't wait to meet with Ugochukwu and Iseoluwa. Those boys have been my men since I came into Gidi 7 years ago.
We were all graduates who ran away from our parents to come heck out a living in Lagos to no avail. That's story for another time.
"Chisom yeah screw me harder "
"Deeper baby"
"Harder baby"
Amanda continued her 'dramoan', I was getting fed up of being on top, I needed to Cum very fast. I stood and turned her upside down, raised her succulent ass into the air and rammed into her with all the strength I could muster. Fifteen powerful thrust and I was done.
'"Thank God " I inwardly said my praises. Laughing, I don't know why I always dragged God into silly matters. I picked my boxers, shirt and trousers from beside the bed, wore them getting ready to go out.
"Chisom, where are you off to? " Amanda asked
"Taking a stroll with the guys" I replied
"I just hope it's just a stroll with the guys"
I don't like it when she starts this her subtle hinting that I might be cheating on her. Actually I was but I wasnt getting the P from Nike like I do from Amanda.
I watched her as she got dressed. Truth be told, Amanda is a beauty. Fine face, white charming dentition, crazy dimples and gorgeous hourglass shape but I still don't know why she ain't enough for me.
Shaking my head to clear the distracting thoughts, I opened my wallet to give her tfare. She kissed me goodbye, stepped out of my room and she was gone.
I picked my bag, stepped out of my house. Walking out of my street, I met Ugo and Iseoluwa on their way to my house.
"Guy, we don dey wait you since " Ise complained.
" No vex na Amanda just hold me down small".
"Ol' boy that babe go use her Kini finish you ooo" Ugo joked.
I smacked Ugo on the head as we continued our way towards the dumpsite that served as our meeting point and weed smoking arena.
We were to chill there for few hours before heading out for our job for the night.
Dragging my weed and puffing out smoke to form a halo over my head, my brain was just bursting with so many things I Would do with the money we would make from tonight. I was gonna paint the freaking streets of Gidi red. I will ball like tomorrow ain't coming.
Graduating from the University 7 years ago, with no good job, no money, nothing. I Don too suffer than not to flex when the money comes.
Three hours later, we finished smoking and moved towards Magodo Estate where the deal was to take place. We had our plans and weapons in place. We were going to waylay and rob The CEO of JadonTee Group of companies on his way from work.
We got a tip off that he was going home with a lot of money tonight. Standing on the deserted road awaiting the approach of his car, I prayed in my heart that this operation goes smoothly. We sighted his car and swiftly moved to our strategic positions bringing out our weapons.
We flagged down the car. Ugo and I were on both sides of the car while Ise stood in front of the car. " We know you have a lot of money with you, so open the door and come out of the car gently and noiselessly to avoid bloodshed. We just wanna take our share and vanish " Ise shouted from his spot. The door of the car opened slowly and the next thing I knew, I was on my face on the ground with a pistol pointed to my head from the back. I looked around and saw my guys in the same positions.
Wondering what was happening, I raised my head slowly...
Then I saw the uniforms...
"You are under arrest for attempted robbery and possession of weapons, you have the right to keep quiet because anything you say would be used against you in the court of law"
"We were busted "
The End
Re: We Were Busted by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
I lost track of who u said u were _fucking at amanda.
Re: We Were Busted by Mimido2(f): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
so no part 2?
Re: We Were Busted by donvoice(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mimido2:
so no part 2?

No dearie
Re: We Were Busted by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 16, 2016
Mimido2:
so no part 2?
lol wait "its coming"
Re: We Were Busted by Tonyosas101(m): 2:30am On Dec 16, 2016
Wooow, that was fast and perfect... Nice one bro
Re: We Were Busted by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 16, 2016
I'm sorry but what crap story was this sad

No body... no climax....what was the point

Was starting to enjoy it
Re: We Were Busted by donvoice(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Tonyosas101:
Wooow, that was fast and perfect... Nice one bro

Thanks brother

(1) (Reply)

Fan Proposes To His Girlfriend In Front Of Celine Dion, See Her Reaction. (PHOTO / thread closed / Do Nigerians Still Care About This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.