Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (589512 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dedicated to Xolocious

Continuation

I ran into my room with immediate alacrity, only to see my buddy, Smart trying to rip off his cloths. Smart wasn't the guy I used to know, he had turn completely wild, like a loose stray dog. He began to punch the wall and breaking everything that comes his way while my friends struggled to hold him back.
''make una leave me alone o'' he said with tear dropping out of his eyes. His eyes had turned red like Benin sand, and his voice hardened, it's as if he was possessed or something.
Smart: leave me alone, make I die. I done tire for this world
Thompson: Smart you no go die, you here. Just relax
Smart: I wan to die, I'm tired. Leave me alone o. Leave me alone o
Mayson: Temy abeg, bring palm oil sharp sharp. Lock the door, I no want make he come out.

I hurriedly ran into my kitchen and brought out my remaining keg of palm oil. We tried forcing the palm oil down his throat but he kept resisting. He kept gnashing his teeth. While we were struggling to open his mouth, he bit thompsons finger.
''he don bite me o'' Thompson shouted with a loud cry. Blood was gushing out his finger. ''choi! Na so I go take craze like Smart?''

Me: afa relax, you no go craze. Go put kerosene inside.
Thompson: Temy o, I no wan craze o. Hep me abeg.
Mayson: relax, no fear. Smart madness never strong like that.

Smart immediately freed himself from us after much resistance, he held me by the neck with both hands while my guys tried to free me from the shackles of Smart. I prayed I don't get bitten. I could see Thompsons blood stained on his teeth. He looked like the Vampires in ''true blood''.

Smart: I want to eat ice cream and garri. Temy, I want to eat ice cream and garri.
Me: but, It's already too late, I will buy it for you tomorrow.
Smart: you must buy it for me o. (he began to cry like a baby)
Me: Smart free me na, you wan press my neck?.. Pls abeg, free me. (I began to beg)
Smart: Thompson (looking at Thompsons direction), God is punishing me for my sins. I want to die oooo
Mayson: Temy help me bring rope sharperly. Make we tie smart. he fi kill himself o

I went outside to the direction where we all sundry our wet cloths, I cut the ropes and I ran back into my room without raising any alarm. The party was still going on, and I could see, people dancing and winning. Only if they knew what was happening in my room.

I gave Mayson the rope, and I watched him tie Smart like a dead mommy while he struggled to free himself. I felt like crying for him.

Smart: release me o. You better release me or I will cut this rope with my bare hands. I'm strooong. I'm very strooong.
Me: Smart, you need to relax.
Mayson: Temy, abeg bring water, make we use take cool him brain.
Me: okay boss. But wait, una smoke kush before una come my room?
Mayson: nooo, we no kush o. Na only the beer we done drink since o
Thomson: I no wan mad o. I dey fear o.
Me: relax, nothing go do you. You too dey fear.
Smart: Thompson you be idiot. But you still be my guy. I love you.
Me: oboy! Smart done turn gay o. Like play like play.
Smart: I'm not gay. Stop it. Stop it.
Me: okay boss. Are you getting better now.
Smart: NOooo. Karma is hunting me. Help me. I'm burning. Please.
Mayson: you get smart papa phone number?
Me: E dey him phone, should we call his parents?
Mayson: if the craze continue till tomorrow, we go call him parents.
Smart: I want to eat yam and bread. Now now now
Me: okay, I will cook it for you. There's rice on the fire already.
Smart: I want to take my bathe, untie me now. Mayson, Mayson Mayson, untie me now.
Mayson: we can't untie you. You will get loosed
Smart: I won't.
Mayson: I will release you under one condition.
Smart: tell me, my body itches me. It's burning me..... Talk now
Mayson: did you smoke weed before coming?
Smart: no I didn't.
Mayson: are you sure.
Smart: yes, Mayson Yes. Release me now.

Mayson carefully released Smart from the rope, he ran into the bathroom and began to take his bathe, he took about an hour before he came out, He fell on my bed and slept off. I was scared to stay in the room with my crazy friend, I was afraid that he might just press my neck at night while I was fast asleep, but I had no choice. Myself, Mayson and Thompson slept that night with an eye opened. The hostel party was indeed ruined for us.

We woke up the next morning to see Smart, looking normal as ever.
''smart na you be this''? I asked.
''na me o'' he replied
''I hope you know say you craze yesterday?''
''na lie'' he interjected ''I can recall us having a conversation until everything went blank''

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
jeff2010:
how far na guy...I dey sight you on poultry road those days #Americana shop
afa la
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Noooo
Am already thick enough if i join to eat such meal i might end up looking like yokozuma..And this will give Yungtemy enough reason to leave me for angel.
i no talk anything o
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
wat a really funny update.i need maw PLEEEAAASSEE

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
YungTemy:

i no talk anything o

The truth is ure a cheat simple angry

U bought chicken for angel hun .no p.

Dtobs am officially available.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xaviercasmir(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
even me wey dey read d story fear catch me oo. Brother, your school life is very intresting. RIDE ON!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
boffinjay:
wat a really funny update.i need maw PLEEEAAASSEE
lolz. I go update more. Thanks for jacking grin

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yewandequeen:

lolz... And I was just tasting your love me. grin .. No wahala o.
Oga dtobs, I can see your doinz. He clear like HD
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
YungTemy:

Testing indeed.

Liar...chroniic one angry
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
YungTemy:

lolz. I go update more. Thanks for jacking grin
lolz.pls xplain d word jacking
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
xaviercasmir:
even me wey dey read d story fear catch me oo.
Brother, your school life is very intresting. RIDE ON!!!!!!!!!

thanks... Lolz. The truth is, I was granted the permission to write down that event. He told me specifically to write it. As long as I kept his identity safe. We sometimes tease him tho.

grin glad you like it.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
YungTemy:

u dz pple jst dey pick una sef.wich lady i go pick nau?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by chara019: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nice story,laughed my intestine out ontop smart,e craze na on top food matter, ice cream and garri?lol.....e for ask shawarma and eko...lol

Wait a minute, you grew up at iju ishaga?I hail o
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
chara019:
Nice story,laughed my intestine out ontop smart,e craze na on top food matter, ice cream and garri?lol.....e for ask shawarma and eko...lol

Wait a minute, you grew up at iju ishaga?I hail o
Lol.. No be small things o. grin

and yeh! I was born and brought up in iju, until I began to migrate.. Do you stay in iju hills?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by chara019: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
YungTemy:

Lol.. No be small things o. grin

and yeh! I was born and brought up in iju, until I began to migrate.. Do you stay in iju hills?
iju hills?well never knew it as iju hills,just to b sure is it around elliot ?rogo?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
diz yungtemy,yewandequeen,dtobs..who else sef,dem jst dey make perxin jealous sadsad...fada fada elp us we xinglex

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Orlandihno(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
U inspired me Youn'Temmy, after PURITYVAL u're next, despite u're just a month older in N.L. I can see ur future is brighter. Following u like d disciple of J.Christ. Keep it up brother!!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thanks Boss @ YungTemy (for the dedication), u made me felt like a king. I'm grateful to you and thanks for the Continuous update and also making it suspense filled. we're grateful, more wisdom, knowledge and understanding I pray for thee...

Keep up the good work!!!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Testing indeed.
Liar...chroniic one angry
lolz.. grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
boffinjay:
lolz.pls xplain d word jacking
Jacking means reading
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
chara019:
iju hills?well never knew it as iju hills,just to b sure is it around elliot ?rogo?
mm.. Ajuwon.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I hope curiosity wont kill your cat.
Just ensure yungtemy doesn't see the bolded.
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
YungTemy:

Jacking means reading
ah!c my lyf outside.tnx 4 telin me.pls i am stil xpetin d update*winks*

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
xolocious:
Thanks Boss @ YungTemy (for the dedication), u made me felt like a king. I'm grateful to you and thanks for the Continuous update and also making it suspense filled. we're grateful, more wisdom, knowledge and understanding I pray for thee...

Keep up the good work!!!
baba, your motivation keeps me moving. I swear down. Without you guys, I won't have anyone to write to.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Orlandihno:
U inspired me Youn'Temmy, after PURITYVAL u're next, despite u're just a month older in N.L. I can see ur future is brighter. Following u like d disciple of J.Christ. Keep it up brother!!
and I dey follow you like your shadow grin lolz.. Thanks
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hadampson:
i no 2 lyk eba buh i go manage am .. eba wit wat soup?? i prefer vegetable soupcheesy

Y u no call angelinastto?? i tink dere iz sumtin goin on btw yewandequeen nd dtobs..

But must you blow up speaker at every given opportunity ni? Loll.. .

YungTemy:

Is the doing marvelous IN your sight... ? grin

Yewandequeen:

*listening to officially blind by 2baba*

Em...You say you need what madam?

Yewandequeen:

Noooo
Am already thick enough if i join to eat such meal i might end up looking like yokozuma..And this will give Yungtemy enough reason to leave me for angel.
How thick are you?
Well I like things that are pretty thick sha.. .juat saying! Lol

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dapo97:
diz yungtemy,yewandequeen,dtobs..who else sef,dem jst dey make perxin jealous sadsad...fada fada elp us we xinglex
lolz.. I dey single o. Yewandequeen say she don port like mtn go meet dtobs. Anyway sha.. Make i dey observe
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
YungTemy:

lolz.. I dey single o. Yewandequeen say she don port like mtn go meet dtobs. Anyway sha.. Make i dey observe
Boss! Hope Smart no bite you join Thompson oooo grin grin...
Yewandequeen no your woman crush, I can't fit chop my boss eye naw grin

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Noooo
somebody that had already told you to give dtobs leg over?
what does he take you for?
I'm sure he's taking you for what I'm sure you're not.

you no go leave am find better person?

no be say I be sabo or I dey interested ooo...... though I will collect if you give me.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hadampson:
Ahah shockedsadsad i just dey pull ur legs nah.. pesin no fit play wit yhu..

abeg no vex.. ma nigga of lifecheesy
baba I grab what you mean ooo
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by dannybomb(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
YungTemy:

lol.. I hailo. I just hope say you no go arrest me as per se you be FBI agent

well na the way you dey post d story go matter, the FBI are looking for nairalanders who post incomplete stories
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 6:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Dapo97:

Welcome to the club dear.

Dtobs watch your back. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.