Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (589588 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2017
DTOBS:

*listening to officially blind by 2baba*

Em...You say you need what madam?

How thick are you?
Well I like things that are pretty thick sha.. .juat saying! Lol

What i need hun? Will love to go on boat cruise with you if u dont mind.

Hmmmm thinkness? Well well you will find out on our boat cruise.*winks*
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2017
YungTemy:

lolz.. I dey single o. Yewandequeen say she don port like mtn go meet dtobs. Anyway sha.. Make i dey observe

How easy it is for you to give up. undecidedSmh
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2017
DTOBS:

Boss! Hope Smart no bite you join Thompson oooo grin grin...
Yewandequeen no your woman crush, I can't fit chop my boss eye naw grin

Imagine oooooo shocked

Dtobs ure a coward. Geez angry
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2017
YungTemy:

lolz.. I dey single o. Yewandequeen say she don port like mtn go meet dtobs. Anyway sha.. Make i dey observe
u?..U ehn...U and ur lies.u fink say i knw dey Read ur swit swit messages?..undecidedundecided...continue lieing..#wehdonesir...we are wachin u frm d higher places wif 1.5k inches plasma t.v..Jst continue..gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2017
ladiesBOO:
somebody that had already told you to give dtobs leg over?
what does she take you for?
I'm sure he's taking you for what I'm sure you're not.

you no go leave am find better person?

no be say I be sabo or I dey interested ooo...... though I'd you give me, I go......

Smiles

You are defending yungtemy that has no liver. Smh

State your interest or forever be quiet. tongue
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Dapo97:
u?..U ehn...U and ur lies.u fink say i knw dey Read ur swit swit messages?..undecidedundecided...continue lieing..#wehdonesir...we are wachin u frm d higher places wif 1.5k inches plasma t.v..Jst continue..gringrin

Exactly

Please tell him what a terrible cheat and liar he is.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2017
YungTemy:

baba, your motivation keeps me moving. I swear down. Without you guys, I won't have anyone to write to.

Epa Uwese (Boss thank you)... You deserve the thanks coz its not easy recalling all that had transpired and translating it into this format (episodes), u also did made it suspense filled.

We appreciate your good works and all these U've done/did in ur first one month here on NL. That's a record breaking achievement, u truly deserve to be celebrated. God bless Boss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Welcome to the club dear.

Dtobs watch your back. grin
gringringringrin dtobs u heard wah she said ryt?..Watch ur front too sef
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2017
ladiesBOO:
baba I grab what you mean ooo
gringringrin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Exactly

Please tell him what a terrible cheat and liar he is.
buh u gan sef..U shld gve av gv him small tym..Who knws maybe he ix doing xum preparation 4 unagrin...yewandequeen maybe u shld sing bed of lies by minaj weneva temy ix around..ki ori e pegrin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Orlandihno:
U inspired me Youn'Temmy, after PURITYVAL u're next, despite u're just a month older in N.L. I can see ur future is brighter. Following u like d disciple of J.Christ. Keep it up brother!!
Which one be PURITYVAL.. undecided
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Dapo97:
buh u gan sef..U shld gve av gv him small tym..Who knws maybe he ix doing xum preparation 4 unagrin...yewandequeen maybe u shld sing bed of lies by minaj weneva temy ix around..ki ori e pegrin

Lailai
I dont hold on to liars and cheats.

Yungtemy have fun with angel,am no longer interested in you.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by moscow0147(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Lailai
I dont hold on to liars and cheats.

Yungtemy have fun with angel,am no longer interested in you.

I told you Yewandequeen, but you said you prefer yungtemy, there's still a space for you in my heart if you wanna come back...
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2017
moscow0147:

I told you Yewandequeen, but you said you prefer yungtemy, there's still a space for you in my heart if you wanna come back...

shocked

Chisos
Yungtemy see the rejected stone of urs has now become the corner stone. tongue shame on you

Chai only me, see queue- Dtobs,dapo97, moscow0147 and more are still to come tongue

Moscow0147 if you can find means to kmock out the two ahead of you then am your bae wink
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

shocked

Chisos
Yungtemy see the rejected stone of urs has now become the corner stone. tongue shame on you

Chai only me, see queue- Dtobs,dapo97, moscow0147 and more are still to come tongue

Moscow0147 if you can find means to kmock out the two ahead of you then am your bae wink
moscow u beta luk 4 anoda perxinundecidedundecided..yewandequeen ix no goin area 4 u ogringrin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by moscow0147(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2017
Dapo97:
moscow u beta luk 4 anoda perxinundecidedundecided..yewandequeen ix no goin area 4 u ogringrin

Hahahahaha, Don't waste your time bros, you and Dtobs should just forget about Yewandequeen if not ehn, I go show una why Edo people dey fly for afternoon...a word is enough for the wise
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
moscow0147:

Hahahahaha, Don't waste your time bros, you and Dtobs should just forget about Yewandequeen if not ehn, I go show una why Edo people dey fly for afternoon...a word is enough for the wise

Hmmmmm
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

What i need hun? Will love to go on boat cruise with you if u dont mind.

Hmmmm thinkness? Well well you will find out on our boat cruise.*winks*
Hehehehehe.. .I Am not understanding you oooooo. You want is to go on a boat cruise but you still lined up potentials *HeartBreakers* for your backyard!!! grin grin

moscow0147:

Bros! Nothing to fight on top ooo...lol... Play your card wella

Yewandequeen:

shocked

Chisos

Me is a gentleman and I don't have to wait to be knocked out by a playboy...loll

Yewandequeen:

Imagine oooooo shocked

Dtobs ure a coward. Geez angry
Brave men knows when to give space, a coward hold on to what does not want him (Chinese proverb)
Hope you get the gist *winks*

Yewandequeen:

Welcome to the club dear.

Dtobs watch your back. grin
Yes ma!!!
Dapo97, I am watching my side sef join...

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2017
DTOBS:

Hehehehehe.. .I Am not understanding you oooooo. You want is to go on a boat cruise but you still lined up potentials *HeartBreakers* for your backyard!!! grin grin

Bros! Nothing to fight on top ooo...lol... Play your card wella

Me is a gentleman and I don't have to wait to be knocked out by a playboy...loll

Brave men knows when to give space, a coward hold on to what does not want him (Chinese proverb)
Hope you get the gist *winks*

Yes ma!!!
Dapo97, I am watching my side sef join...

shocked

Do not be afraid cos of the potentials at your backyard aa thousands fall by your right and ten thousand by your left and they shall not harm u wink
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Smiles

You are defending yungtemy that has no liver. Smh

State your interest or forever be quiet. tongue
madam is there any other sermon you want me to preach, I have told you nah.
temy broke your heart
dtobs doesn't want to mend it

give another person opportunity to handle your heart with caution.....simple
(hears sounds of bottle being broken, hides behind okra tree from temy and dtobs)
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 9:10am On Jan 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

shocked

Chisos

me wey don write application since 1902 nko?
I've been on standby nah
it must have gotten to my turn
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
ladiesBOO:
temy broke your heart

(hears sounds of bottle being broken, hides behind okra tree from temy and dtobs)

Well well well an adage says no one gets upset when ones belonging turns to two or more. So i will say now that u have made your intentions known fight for your desired spot. wink
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2017
moscow0147:

see u oo..edo koh.Ido nigringrin...dnt tackle d boi o..i go tel u say power pax power...i go show u say wey 1 lane end.anoda 1 begangringrin..i go show u y sun knw dey shine 4 midnytgringrin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2017
Dapo97:
see u oo..edo koh.Ido nigringrin...dnt tackle d boi o..i go tel u say power pax power...i go show u say wey 1 lane end.anoda 1 begangringrin..i go show u y sun knw dey shine 4 midnytgringrin

This is getting fierce #melikey smiley

*grabs a seat and popcorns* watching with my 7HD binoculars.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

This is getting fierce #melikey smiley

*grabs a seat and popcorns* watching with my 7HD binoculars.
*grabs a seat and popcorn?......and watch guys break their head for your matter?

after all said and done, who the cap fits will definitely wear it......undoubtedly it fits me!
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Well well well an adage says no one gets upset when ones belonging turns to two or more. So i will say now that u have made your intentions known fight for your desired spot. wink
did I hear you say fight?

my love no be joke, but still....e no be war

but

if only you'll want me to fight then, hold my hand while I fight with the other and watch while defeating that Edo boy will be stepping stone towards defeating Dtobs, Temy, Dapo and co
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2017
ladiesBOO:
*grabs a seat and popcorn?......and watch guys break their head for your matter?

after all said and done, who the cap fits will definitely wear it......undoubtedly it fits me!

You are free to e-fight there is no crime in that moreover am actually enjoying this happenings.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2017
ladiesBOO:
did I hear you say fight?

my love no be joke, but still....e no be war

but

if only you'll want me to fight then, hold my hand while I fight with the other and watch while defeating that Edo boy will be stepping stone towards defeating Dtobs, Temy, Dapo and co

Wow
Catching lines cheesy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ladiesBOO(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Wow Catching lines cheesy
so how many points did I score with the line?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Tuhndhay(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Koret
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ladiesboo 4 ur mind xo u are untop of d worldundecidedundecided..Shio!..Yewande baby hwva na!Stowie yii tii fe ma longundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
ladiesBOO:
temy broke your heart

I've never broken a ladies heart b4. Yewandequeen has got many admirers like oga dtobs and Moscow0147, I no like to dey follow my fellow bros like una, dey drag babe. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.