Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (589561 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bestlily:
Yung Temy....i can see you oh
Update sharpaly.....
I been dey wait make yewandequeen and dtobs play their love finish. grin

I'm not jealous o.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
9PBLIVE:
Man hope you asked for permission from your pals before posting their own side of the story or experience i.e your pals making money by defrauding people because this I understand is a true life story and not a fictional story.

If you understand what I mean
for sure na.. Lol. I asked for their permission. Infact one of them helped in recalling some past events I had forgotten about, they encouraged me.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by chichichilolo1(f): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Yungtemy are you still schooling?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Yewandequeen:

undecided

Dtobs!
kk..kk..I can get it! it's alryt(opens door,abt to go awt den suddenly turns back and move closer to her..then plait a kiss on her lips)yewandequeen..i will wait 4 u...I still av d faith u will cum back( he walked out)
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
keep it up BOSS. kudos!!!

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
YungTemy:

I'm not jealous o.

You dont have to say it, i can read btw the lines
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Adesina12:

Heyyyy boi..

You will need popcorn + cold Guinness for the occassion

O ya take this....and chill
My main man!!! Would have love to have you on the boat cruise but it's a special outing for me and my baby alone... U be correct guy grin

Dapo97:
kk..kk..I can get it! it's alryt(opens door,abt to go awt den suddenly turns back and move closer to her..then plait a kiss on her lips)yewandequeen..i will wait 4 u...I still av d faith u will cum back( he walked out)
Somebody should come and hold this Joseph brother ooo cheesy

YungTemy:

I'm not jealous o.
Lol.. Even the way you type the *jealous* sef shows that you re jealous! cheesy Bros, I can feel your pain... It is normal but u can only see my yewandequeen glowing

Yewandequeen:

So sorry abt that.

Would have asked my baby boo dtobs to help you get another on his trip back from houston but its already late as his flight has taken off.

Maybe another day.#peace
Noted!!! Remind me of it when we enter Boston. I have preference for a particular store there.

Yewandequeen:

Dtobs be not afraid cos am right with u, its just an empty threat. tongue
Since you're the Queen and I am the king! There is nothing to be afraid of!!!
Leave dapo97 alone, cheesy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dapo97:

I Refuse to fall for that line.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
We finally met at a fast food restaurant in town. I'd say a restaurant of her ''choice''. Because she specifically chose it herself. I knew unlike other restaurants, things oVer here were expensive. So, on entering the restaurant door, I said a silent prayer to the Lord Almighty.
''Lord, please. I just need your help, abeg... Abeg, let Joan ask for only a bottle of water. Pls Answer this prayer o Lord''.
We both sat down, waiting patiently for the person collecting our request to attend to us. I looked at Joans direction and I smiled. She smiled back at me, giving a wink.
The person asking for our request came towards our direction. My heart skipped twice. She stood at our presence, and asked us for what we wanted.

Waiter: how may I help?
Me: um, what do you have?... Ok... Um... Do you have LaCasera?
Waiter: yes sir, we have. What else do you want?
Me: how much for the laCasera?
Waiter: it's 200 naira sir. What else do you want?
Me: wow. 200??... Wow. Ok o. Bring it. I hope it's cold o. Because I like cold things.
Waiter: is that all?
Me: babe, what do you care for?
Joan: I'd like Fried Rice and Turkey lap.

On hearing ''Fried Rice and Turkey lap'', I felt like just failing down and pretending to be dead. It was as if I was dreaming. ''Joan didn't just say Fried Rice and Turkey lap. She can't do this to me.'' i began to ponder and cry within me. ''I have a total of 1500 naira. Well it can cover up this, but how I go take go house?''.

Me: baby, is that all?
Joan: Noo, please do you salad?
Waiter: yes we have.
Joan: don't bring the one in the small container o. Bring the big one. I love salad. I will take the remaining home. I still have rice and stew at home. (she looked towards my direction and blew me a kiss)
Waiter: what else. Is that all?
Joan: I'd like Hollandia juice. The big one

I didn't know when I obstructed their interaction. I felt like crying. I was broke. I couldn't take it anymore.

Me: wetin na... (weeping)
Joan: oooh! I'm sorry. Um, just bring a bottle of fanta.

I sat thinking of my next plan of action while we both sat there, waiting for the waiter to bring the food and drinks. '' na so I go take wash plate. A whole me'' I began to cry within me, '' this can't be happening''..

Joan: I'm not feeling fine. Doctor say I have malaria.

I could see Joan sticking her hand into her bag and bringing all sorts of drugs out. She probably wanted to show me she was sick but how can a sick person be eaten this much?

Me: sorry babe.
Joan: my boyfriend, says he will send me 20k tomorrow for my upkeep.
Me: ooh okay.

I became confused. '' so this babe get the mind to tell me say, she get boyfriend abi''. I wondered. In no time, the waiter brought a tray with rice and a gigantic Turkey lap. I just shake my bed pitifully. I pitied myself. I began to sip my cold laCasera jejely, while Joan ate her food.

''can you please excuse me'' I said. Standing up from my sit.

To Be Continued.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
chichichilolo1:
Yungtemy are you still schooling?
yes I am. Why did u ask?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
DTOBS:

My main man!!! Would have love to have you on the boat cruise but it's a special outing for me and my baby alone... U be correct guy grin

Somebody should come and hold this Joseph brother ooo cheesy

Lol.. Even the way you type the *jealous* sef shows that you re jealous! cheesy Bros, I can feel your pain... It is normal but u can only see my yewandequeen glowing

Noted!!! Remind me of it when we enter Boston. I have preference for a particular store there.

Since you're the Queen and I am the king! There is nothing to be afraid of!!!
Leave dapo97 alone, cheesy

My sweet love, choi words can't explain the joy i feel.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by vee54(f): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
beautiful story temmy, so u went to skul n join badt gang.... and why is yawandequeen getting all d attention, am not jealous o, was only curious grin....temmy fire on jare
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by dannybomb(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
yungtemy, na jet u jet commot from d restaurant. bro nice move. na Joan go wash the plate. ride bro

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xaviercasmir(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
D girl want open ATM machine 4 ur head. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
vee54:
beautiful story temmy, so u went to skul n join badt gang.... and why is yawandequeen getting all d attention, am not jealous o, was only curious grin....temmy fire on jare
lol.. Thank you so much.

And Yewandequeen na fine babe na, grin , you no see as all the grown up men, like dtobs wey done born like two pikin for house still dey pursue babe yewande for back. Anyhow sha. Kilo ko mi (wetin concern me)
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
dannybomb:
yungtemy, na jet u jet commot from d restaurant. bro nice move. na Joan go wash the plate. ride bro
lol... Abeg just dey observe the story and how matters take play.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
xaviercasmir:
D girl want open ATM machine 4 ur head. grin grin
lolz.. No be lie. grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
YungTemy:

lol.. Thank you so much.

And Yewandequeen na fine babe na, grin , you no see as all the grown up men, like dtobs wey done born like two pikin for house still dey pursue babe yewande for back. Anyhow sha. Kilo ko mi (wetin concern me)

Taah stop it.

He is not married.

He is single, taken by me,tall, average size, not bakd like you, cute face...... gosh let me stop here before you choke on the tot in your sleep.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by dannybomb(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
YungTemy:

lol... Abeg just dey observe the story and how matters take play.
Oya na, I dey follow u for back like how BBOG dey follow nigeria army to sambisa

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by chichichilolo1(f): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
YungTemy:

yes I am. Why did u ask?
was asking to know whether the info you're giving would not affect you or your studies in anyway.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
chichichilolo1:
was asking to know whether the info you're giving would not affect you or your studies in anyway.
thanks for caring about my well-being in school. Preciate. I have even been thinking of concluding this story very soon.

But so far, there hasn't been much to worry about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Switup: 1:25am On Jan 19, 2017
@Yungtemy, still got ur back. U still inspire me. Update soonest o
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by AlamienDagash(m): 1:46am On Jan 19, 2017
i cnt believe in less than 24hours i hve read it oll. now waitin patiently 4d nxt update... nice work #TeamTemyTurner
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by jericco1(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Lol hope say u straff her after the stunt she pulled.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Gabbyraze(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2017
I can relate, for me though,if am broke and d girl is digging in for a fast food,I just tell her "I no too get money o"...good work
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2017
I didn't know when I obstructed their interaction. I felt like crying. I was broke. I couldn't take it anymore.
Me: wetin na... (weeping)
Joan: oooh! I'm sorry. Um, just bring a bottle of fanta.
diz lines actually qat me rollinq on d floorgringrin...yungtemy nice 1 der..I love it!oya comman drop dah ting
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2017
U got my ribs cracking... Nah Gbesing (running) things u wan do abi? @ YungTemy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by nikz(f): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hahahahaha serious? Some chics worry sha
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
yungtemmy comman update nau! undecided
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Chai shockedshocked u have gone far oo angry
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Dapo97(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hadampson:
Chai shockedshocked u have gone far oo angry
choi broda wer u go all phiz while nau..dem ban u
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Hadampson(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dapo97:
choi broda wer u go all phiz while nau..dem ban u
Nah i no geh sub ni jawe... hw are u nd evrybody on NL.. ehn eh dah reminds me. hwfa abt yewandequeen package.. shey o ti gba niwinksmiley

I greet my ogas ogrin ( dtobs, ladiesboo,xolocious, alamiendagash, dannybomb, 9pblive, xaviercashmier, nd others that i cud nt rememba their moniker ) HOW UNA DEY??cheesy

Yungtemy Weldone o.. been long u saw me nd u dnt even bothered tew ask 4 me.. e no gud osadangry

Yewandequeen i can see what u're doing o.. causing disputes between my niggassmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.