Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). - Literature (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (589121 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please who knows the where about of Temmy.. .

This is not normal, since March 29 fa!

Yewandequeen love.. .
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
DTOBS:
Please who knows the where about of Temmy.. .

This is not normal, since March 29 fa!

Yewandequeen love.. .

Hi love. Happy sunday.
He actually went for medical check up routine in italy he said he will be back this week though. So lets pray foe his safe return.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by nifemilizD: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
safe trip ooo
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Hi love. Happy sunday.
He actually went for medical check up routine in italy he said he will be back this week though. So lets pray foe his safe return.
I thought his ailment has subsided? When he do not know more than knacking...

Anyways, we hope he comes back safely.

BTW: how are you doing?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
DTOBS:

I thought his ailment has subsided? When he do not know more than knacking...

Anyways, we hope he comes back safely.

BTW: how are you doing?

Haba dtobs baby thats harsh na.

What he needs now is encouragement from us not condemnation. Get well soon yungTemy.
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yewandequeen:

What he needs now is encouragement from us not condemnation. Get well soon yungTemy.

Sowie sweetie if that was kind of harsh.. .

Yungtemmy, get well soon... By HIS stripe you were healed.

yewandequeen love, I think we need to visit this nigga. I'm not even sure Angelinastto is around to take Kia of him.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Angelinastto(f): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
DTOBS:

yewandequeen love, I think we need to visit this nigga. I'm not even sure Angelinastto is around to take Kia of him.
*walks in with my iPhone 7 and 6 inches nails.
yeah....... Dtobs what were you saying? yungtemmy and I are together. I just gave him the best treatment, you know what I mean? cheesy
DTOBS:

yeah....... Dtobs what were you saying? yungtemmy and I are together. I just gave him the best treatment, you know what I mean?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
nice one temy
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by yungeez(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
broda i duff my cap 4 u, ur tori too go well, words go fail me if i say make i shower u praise, Ekp nor b moi-moi oo, ride on bro, more data 2 ur device
#GhostmodeDeactivated
#OluwaAndYungeezIsNowInvolved
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by DTOBS(m): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Angelinastto:

yeah....... Dtobs what were you saying? yungtemmy and I are together. I just gave him the best treatment, you know what I mean? cheesy
yeah....... Dtobs what were you saying? yungtemmy and I are together. I just gave him the best treatment, you know what I mean?
Wake up angel, morning is here grin grin
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by AlamienDagash(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Abeg wetin wrong with temy He update once in a week

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by jibs4lv(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
God pls help our kon3,d economy is bad as we can all see,recession is even affecting d update sef anyway it is well wit u temy.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Damibiz(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Where Temy go na,....we reader of this story hv to i dont knw bt something hv to be don,he cannot jst bring us out nd leave us to die in the wilderness....pleasè Temy come back.....those with me say HI ......

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2017
Temy, e be like say na two admission you got: 1) To study and graduate 2) To Bleep and be a fucker.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 7:42am On Apr 05, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Just wanna say
'Hi' it have been long since we chat last.
How are u enjoyin the APC change?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Ifecoded(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2017
This story is overripe for update nah, oya give us from behind....
Abeg wetin I do NL, I can't comment or modify a thread I opened with my own sweat o...
NL.. Why nah?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Yewandequeen(f): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
OnowuNdiigbo:

Just wanna say
'Hi' it have been long since we chat last.
How are u enjoyin the APC change?

Hmmmmm
Am suspecting you.
When you suddenly see a lobster on a hot afternoon then something is wrong#rolling eyes.
Am fine thanks to God And Dtobs boo.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Hmmmmm
Am suspecting you.
When you suddenly see a lobster on a hot afternoon then something is wrong#rolling eyes.
Am fine thanks to God And Dtobs boo.

Don't suspect me please. I have no bad intention toward you. Dtob is lucky

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2017
Days turned into weeks, as I observed my relationship with Juliet depreciate. I tried as much as possible to please her in every way I could but like the morning dew I saw her love fading away right before my eyes. I felt the need to open up to her about my ordeal with Precious but something inside me kept drawing me back
''TY, like play like play I'm losing Juliet. No be small thing o'' I said, while laying in the bed pressing my phone. Beside me was my brother, TY who was busy playing FIFA 15 on his PC and eating cheese balls. It was a Saturday afternoon, so we had all the time to ourselves.
''she hardly comes over to see me regularly like before, I don't know why she's avoiding me'' I continued.
''Have you tried calling her number''? He asked.
''yes, I have''
''Try the number again. No level, she gast pick. Na so girls dey do'' he reaffirmed.
I took a deep breathe and dialed her number. It kept beeping and beeping until she picked.
''Hello.. Um, Baby how are you doing?'' I asked, with a smile on my face.
''Juliet is not around'' was the reply I got. And the most shocking part of it was that it was a males voice, A baritone voice for that matter. I had this awkward look on my face as I ended the call with an ''OK''.
''Temy, what happened?. What did Juliet say?'' Ty, my brother tried to inquire.
''No be she pick o, na one bros like that o'' I said, still having this strange awkward look on my face.
I felt like my mind was playing tricks on me, but I just didn't want to comprehend.
''It must be her brother, I think she has an elder brother in this school'' I said, giving myself hope.
''Bros, try and talk to her, show her that you care. It's not all about giving material things, your presence matters. There is probably something bothering her and you've probably haven't cared to ask her yet. Don't be surprised if another guys takes over. Na so E just be'' my little brother emphasized, while playing game.
''No be lie sha. But me don try o. I tried giving her space but still no show.... Anyway, wetin you wan cook na?'' I asked.
''choi!!! Wetin Messi dey play, ordinary R2 you no sabi'' my brother said dropping the game pad angrily on the bed.
''how far na... Na money I use take buy that pad o. If you break am, I go break you'' I said angrily.
Well, my brother was right...
'' There is probably something bothering her''

That evening, I went over Maysons house to chill. I indeed needed someone to talk. It was a full house, as the presence of Thompson and Smart could be seen.
''ayy!! See ma guy. See ma guy'' Smart ran over to hug me. In his right hand was a huge blunt.
''Smart wetin happen na, why you paint your hair yellow, you na sisqo abi you don turn Awilo?'' I asked, quiet astonished by this recent development.
''Oboy! You don go draw tattoo. Chisos! And na STONER you con go draw for your hand. If police see you your own don finish o!'' I exclaimed with my mouth wide open in amazement.
'' No levo... Na we get am. Na we get AAU, na we get Ekpoma, na we get Edo state and Nigeria in General'' he said, as he took a long drag of his jumbo weed in his mouth.
''Thompson you no advise your guy... How far you?.. Your wound don dey ill small small o'' I said shaking his hand. '' we suppose celebrate am''
''you dey craze'' he responded, smoking a long drag of weed in his mouth, the thick cloud of smoke he inhaled searched for a passage route to escape, thereby making him cough profusely.
''No go kill yourself o'' I responded.
''Igbo no be for everybody o. Mayson how far you get Trams?'' I asked.
''why not, everywhere good'' Mayson responded with a smile.
''Temy, update dey o'' Thompson said.
''wetin happen''
''Marvis don buy 4Matic Benz'' he said with a smile.
''OBOY!!! Everywhere don good be that na... I be dey call him number yesterday E dey switched off'' I responded with a smile on my face.
We were relaxing at the back of Maysons hostel when we heard the sound of a truck.
''make una chill, make I go observe'' Mayson said, leaving us.
''mehn, Marvis don buy 4matic. We gast pop champagne. Hustle never finish o!'' Thompson exclaimed.
''No be lie... Where Mayson con go sef?'' I said standing up to observe what was happening.
''RUN RUN!!!! SOJO SOJO'' Mayson shouted as he hurriedly jumped the hostel fence which was surrounded by *barb wire, leaving us and his kush behind.
SOJO was a shorten translation for soldiers, and funny enough they brought with them a truck to carry their ''captives''.
We werent cultist but we just had to run and worst part was the hostel was fenced and completely surrounded by torns, and the only escape route was through the torns.
''what have I gotten myself into'' I thought as I tried to jump through the sharp barbwire.
''if you move I will shoot you'' the soldiers said pointing their AK47 at us.
I didn't care to know what was happening, I hurriedly jumped off the fence and ran like afreed slave through the street.
Sadly, Smart and Thompson were left behind.

5 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Eleniyan15: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2017
wink

2 Likes

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2017
DTOBS:

Wake up angel, morning is here grin grin
Jealousy... Angel is a super woman grin and my love for her is unconditional lol
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I'm good lol. It's just that lately I've got time for myself. Hw are yu?
Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by xolocious(m): 3:33am On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks for the update...

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Damibiz(m): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2017
I alway no that the coast was clear,TEMY my guy nice update..welcome back i miss man....this ur guy smart nd co,while re they always getting in trouble ?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nathalya(f): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Temy,Temy,Temy.... how many times did I call you?
Sweetheart wehdone....

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2017
lolzz Di's post is hilarious

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by Levy03: 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Temmy you are on point... Soldiers are not Fuckers like the Nigerian police. Next time don't run becos they might shoot. Calm down and align matters with them. Well it depends... Speaking from my experience in the Navy. But great job from you brother keep it up....

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by queenitee(f): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Come back yungtemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by kazytoti: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Your story don sweet me so tee I know fit do without checking up here every day to see if there is update.Nice update but too short bro.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
FINAL CHAPTER

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, I didn't even stop to grasp for air, as I felt a battalion of soldiers were chasing me from behind. I just kept running. Infact, if I was on the same track with Usian Bolt at that particular time, I'm quiet he won't surpass me, no matter the techniques he uses.
After running about a mile, I looked back to observe if I was still being chased. I saw no sign of the armies. The coast was clear. I looked at my palms and saw blood dripping out of them. I had sustained injuries in my attempt to jump over the babwire. My jean and white shoe were already stained with blood.
''where's is Mayson?'' I wondered while still grasping for breathe. I saw no sign of Mayson, I was quiet sure he ran towards another direction entirely.
''I gast leave this environment sharp sharp, if those men catch me, my own don finish o'' I said to my self.
I stopped a bike and headed straight to my hostel. My heart kept beating so fast as the Bike rider zoomed off, it sure wasn't a sight to behold or witness.
''na so soldiers for carry me go barrack, con give me better beating. Choi! The fear of soldier is the beginning of wisdom o'' I wondered as I felt the cool breeze on my body while the bike man rode to my destination.
I tried opening the gate to my hostel, but it was locked from the inside with a padlock. It was just about 3pm and it was still early to lock the gate for the day. I therefore had to knock the gate using a stone.
''who be that wey wan break our gate na'' I heard someone say angrily as he moved towards the gate.
''na me... Temy open'' I said.
''Ok, I dey come''
The gate was opened. I hurriedly walked towards my hostel, to avoid any eyes from observing my bloody outlook at that particular moment. I was brought back to reality by Emafidon, who was already locking the gate yet again.
''Temy, see blood for your body. Oboy! See your clothes. Na wa o. How manage. Wetin happen?'' Emafidon inquired.
''Oboy, nothing o, na just small issue wey happen like that'' I said, as I tried to leave that environment as fast as possible. But still yet, Emafidon persisted.
''wetin happen. You go fight?''
''yes I go fight o'' I lied to prevent further investigation
''sorry o'' he said, consoling. ''I hope say, you beat am anyhow. No loose guard o. You gasto dey strong''
''Na so o'' I said, as I went straight into my room to take my shower. At last I was free from Emafidon investigation.
I cleaned up, ate and relaxed myself. I laid on my bed on the bed watching Iron Man 3 on my laptop. During the process, I got two missed calls from Juliet.
''shidd! My phone's on silent. And this babe been try call me. I better call her back asap'' I said inwardly. As I tried to dail her number, I heard a message beep on my phone. It was from Juliet. I opened it hurriedly to see the contents inside. I was shocked by what I saw and it went as follows:
''so you've been fighting with people on the street. I hope you didn't kill anybody. I know you're a cultist. And I'm very sure you're a confused human being''.
I kept wiping my face with my face towel as I kept re-reading the message that appeared on my phone.
''No, this can't be Juliet. Abi person hack her phone. She can't.. She no fit send such crap to me. But how did she know something this crazy happened today?'' I said rhetorically. I then decided to dial her number yet again.
I called her but she did not pick. Her phone kept ringing and still yet she practically ignored it. It got to a point when she started to busy my calls.
''what the Bleep is going on'' I tot as my head kept pounding in rage. I had just escaped about 4 wild jungle men of the Nigerian army holding AK47 rifles and yet, another issue as taken form again.
''who knew about this incident?. Who snitched? It can't be my friends cause those facts she mentioned aren't accurate it gotta be....''.
My brain hadn't processed it's final answer when I angrily closed my laptop and wore my short jean. Shutting the door behind me.
''Emafidon go see my red eyes today. I swear.''
I knocked loudly at his door.
''who be that''
''Na me Temy, fall out''
''wetin happen na''
''you dey ask me abi, first fall out.'' I beckoned at him.
Emafidon came out, Staring at me in anger
''wetin happen, why you wan break my door''
''wetin you tell Juliet''? I asked.
''wetin Juliet tell you'' he replied me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by YungTemy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
''guy no try me o. As I dey hear so, my head dey skip sometimes o, wetin you go tell Juliet?'' I asked yet again.
''I tell am the truth na. She ask about you and I tell her say them beat you'' he said, with an hysterical smile on his face. This guy is evil.
''you dey mad, you be woman?'' I asked with anger written all over my face. ''why you dey act like woman. You go dey snitch me abi?''. At this point my hostel mates had began to gather. Precious wasn't around.
''No reason am'' he said.
I dialed Juliet's number yet again. With prayerful hopes that she picks my call, at least to hear my side of the story, as the need maybe. She indeed picked but she didn't even allow me say anything she just kept talking.
''Temy, why are you disturbing me. Leave me alone. Abi you want to beat me too. You should be ashamed of youself. See.... See, I'm not like that your neighbour that you f*ck everyday o. I'm so not like that. You can't touch me. Yeye boy''
after her brief insults and semi curses, she cut the line. And I was just standing there looking like the the statue of Liberty. I tried to relate with what she just said. I looked at Emafidon and I was quiet sure, he was seeing blue flames emanating from my eyes. His scared looks reflected perfectly well on his face.
I threw a mighty punch at his chest immediately without notice, which drew him a bit backward, and another one in his stomach. I saw him hold his belly for safety.
''you don die for my hand. I go finish you today'' I Said.
''leave am o... Temy leave am o'' were the chorus noises made by the females in my hostel. But I ignored them completely.
''that your babe na idiot'' he said, as he held his stomach with his left hands. I could tell, he was in great pain.
''you dey mad, you be fool. I go f*ck you up today'' I said, as I grabbed him from the ground by his collar. Emafidon was such a weakling, with his developing protruding belly like Mr Ibu.
''Temy, she be wan revenge you'' he said, already covering his face.
''wetin you mean''
''I don blow the babe'' he said.
''you say wetin?'' I asked, as I watched myself withdraw from him.
I just couldn't phantom what he had just said, it just wasn't clear to me anymore. ''Juliet having sex with Emafidon?, like when that one con happen.'' I wondered.
I left Emafidon and headed straight to my room. I locked myself inside. As Emafidon words kept re-playing in my head.
''I don blow the babe''*
I didn't see the need fighting Emafidon anymore. Juliet was not worth fighting for. Though it was an eye for an eye but I've learnt one or two lessons from this particular event.
I decided to text Juliet, to make her aware that I had learnt about her adventure with Emafidon, and the text goes as follows:
''I now know about your affair with Emafidon. There's no point hiding it again. I regret my mistakes and I take full responsibility for it. You're a nice person and I wish you find someone better. Bye''.
I sent her the text, and in about 5 mins time, she called me back, giving me 6 misses calls but I practically ignored.

THE END.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). by ehSKay(m): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Its bin a wyl, wlcm bck. rily apeasin

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (73) (Reply)

Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.