Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,783 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Do You Agree With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree With Her? (1144 Views)

Which of These Unpopular Opinions Do You Agree With? Share Yours / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / You Will Agree With Me On These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With Her? by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:09am On Dec 16, 2016
A good woman is an investment, A bad woman is a Bill. Do you agree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With Her? by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 16, 2016
That's all subjective good woman or bad based on what exactly?
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by KELVINXY: 4:48am On Dec 16, 2016
that's the difference between ASSET & LIABILITY.
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by dingbang(m): 4:54am On Dec 16, 2016
she is right....

raine80 i think you need to pick up your dictionary... been long you opened that book

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Her? by princefunmmy(m): 5:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Seconded!

Re: Do You Agree With Her? by herzern(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2016
She's cute
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by nepapole(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2016
herzern:
She's cute

Bros, shey no b u dey always "following" every thread. So u fit type anoda tin.
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by firstking01(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2016
nepapole:

Bros, shey no b u dey always "following" every thread. So u fit type anoda tin.
Your dp sha.
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

First, what's your definition of a good or bad woman? Good and bad in terms of a female partner is subjective and relative to the standards and needs of a male individual. That's the point raine80 was trying to make. @ dingbang.

Also, a woman cannot entirely be good, meaning she can't possess only good qualities. No one is that perfect. In the same way, a woman cannot only display bad traits. No one is that imperfect. People display a myriad of traits which include subjectively good and bad traits.

So, based on my above illustration, how can you actually define a woman as an investment or as a bill, given that she expresses traits that are definitive of a bill and traits that are definitive of an investment?
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2016
herzern:
She's cute

Guy, you be robot??
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by nepapole(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2016
firstking01:
Your dp sha.
Wat hapin to it sir?
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by firstking01(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2016
nepapole:
Wat hapin to it sir?
Nothinggrin
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2016
Xensity:

First, what's your definition of a good or bad woman? Good and bad in terms of a female partner is subjective and relative to the standards and needs of a male individual. That's the point raine80 was trying to make. @ dingbang.

Also, a woman cannot entirely be good, meaning she can't possess only good qualities. No one is that perfect. In the same way, a woman cannot only display bad traits. No one is that imperfect. People display a myriad of traits which include subjectively good and bad traits.

So, based on my above illustration can you actually define a woman as an investment or as a bill, given that she expresses traits that are definitive of a bill and traits that are definitive of an investment?
There is no need to Mumble-jumbled the truth. You know the difference between being an asset and a liability. You know the type of babe that tables all her problems on the first date. You know these things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With Her? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

There is no need to Mumble-jumbled the truth. You know the difference between being an asset and a liability. You know the type of babe that tables all her problems on the first date. You know these things

I am not mumble-jumbling the truth. Whatever that means. My definition of a babe that is an asset to me or a liability, might be different from yours. We all have different needs and different notions of good and bad traits or abilities.

Again, I don't know these things because they are not axioms. They are dependent on our own subjective needs and requirements we want from a partner.

The premise of your thread was defining bad women as liabilities and good women as assets, and I said that every woman expresses a plethora of traits that can be perceived as good and bad by different men.

Okay, let's say you meet a who woman nags a lot, and who has a very hot temper, and has the tendency to raise her voice against you in public. She also has the aptitude for wastefulness, meaning she spends a lot. She isn't frugal or prudent with money. But this same woman also has good child nurturing skills, is very pretty, hard working and very resourceful. She is also very creative, knows how to talk to people and very intelligent.
Now, is this woman an asset or liability? Is she a good or bad woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With Her? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
dingbang:
she is right....

raine80 i think you need to pick up your dictionary... been long you opened that book
Sure
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by MilesLamar(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
some gals will refuse to agree
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by molonko(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
o yesssss
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by SlimmB(m): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
cool That's absolutely right, just that good women come with a cost, which is: CURVES/BOOBS NOT ENOUGH, AND AVERAGE BEAUTY undecided
Re: Do You Agree With Her? by SlimmB(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Raine80:
That's all subjective good woman or bad based on what exactly?
care to know

(1) (Reply)

hidden / I Have Found The One Whom My Soul Loves. Song Of Sol.3:4 / Itz This Gonna Be Bad News For Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.