Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

hidden - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hidden (1138 Views)

Five Hidden Reasons Ladies Don't Have Sex With You. / Ladies Around Age 30 Have Hidden Gem / Two Things That Takes Place During Sex (hidden Secrets Many Don’t Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hidden by Honour91(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hidden post
Re: hidden by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Your sentence construction lipsrsealed

Without "Trust" you can't have a meaningful relationship with her!

Walk away with your "Pride intact"

She is "OBVIOUSLY" not in-love with you!

6 Likes

Re: hidden by daewoorazer(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
You need our approval to dump her as$? Please learn at least 2 chapters in the book called ZANGA.......ita about reppin d street

1 Like

Re: hidden by Rexhenrex(m): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
The funniest part of the whole thing is that you know what to do already......don't you think she is too faithful how about you find and olosho na,someone have already started cheating on you and you knw you still asking this rhetorical question!

1 Like

Re: hidden by HIScraziness(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Re: hidden by DonCortino: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
You already know what to do, so what do u want from us again? What is confusing you?
Re: hidden by ammyluv2002(f): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Take a walk!
Re: hidden by AlexCk: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Im no expert on relationship, but u said "we love each other, & plan to get married "

But u found out she's dating someone else, and to make matters worse, she's also dating "2other guys".
That's wow, she may love u, but not as much as u think. Besides, this clearly shows she doesn't really care.

U don't owe anyone anything, besides, she betrayed that trust u had in her.

But hey, i could be wrong, and she does care, but she's weighing her options.

No1 is perfect tho, but she really acted like she doesn't care
Re: hidden by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
bbmpin:
Your sentence construction lipsrsealed

He's probably still in shock after finding out his GF of 3 years is a cheat.

OP, you did the right thing (well, almost) but why didn't you completely break off with her?
Re: hidden by Honour91(m): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tnx bro
Re: hidden by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Even if you get married to her, you will never trust her because of the messages you read. But then again you can sit her down, tell her all that you know and make her pick whom she wants, You or your friend. I 'd suggest you let her some time to think about it and don't fuss about it. Play gentle and not needy, don't pick her calls rather do the calling at will while you wait for her answer.

If you the lucky guy congratulations, if you not, man up and get you fishing net, there are lots of fishes in the river.
Re: hidden by eph12(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
She is a cheat and a liar, you can't marry her. Why have you not ended the relationship?
Re: hidden by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Honour91:
Tnx bro,SHE TOLD ME SHE IS NO LONGER WITH ANY OF DEM, BUT WHENEVER SHE WITH ME,SHE WILL SILENCE HER PHONE,CAUGHT HER DELETING HER WHATSAAP CONVERSATION BETWEEN SHE &ONE OF D GUYS,SHE TOLD ME SO SHE CAN'T CHAT WITH D GUY ,DAT SHE HAD LET GO OF HIM DIS ISSUE HAPPENED JUST YESTERDAY
Pls stick with her. She is just going through a phase Just biy her iphone7and some expensive stuff she will leave them.... then u can marry her
Re: hidden by gsainttrinity(m): 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Honour91:
Tnx bro,SHE TOLD ME SHE IS NO LONGER WITH ANY OF DEM, BUT WHENEVER SHE WITH ME,SHE WILL SILENCE HER PHONE,CAUGHT HER DELETING HER WHATSAAP CONVERSATION BETWEEN SHE &ONE OF D GUYS,SHE TOLD ME SO SHE CAN'T CHAT WITH D GUY ,DAT SHE HAD LET GO OF HIM DIS ISSUE HAPPENED JUST YESTERDAY

Oga, dump the idiot without a second thought.
to love someone is not a bad but when a bitch is busy playing hanky panky... bench her and find replacement immediately.

I believe the girl a guy would marry does not have to be the one you have dated for donkey years.

keep with her at your own risk.
Re: hidden by natsuDragneel: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dogs are more loyal than people nowadays
Bro, please...there are 7billion people in the world, 250million Nigerians
You have a good chance of getting someone better
Re: hidden by Ximenez(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Some medics only have poor handwriting, not bad usage of tenses and bad spellings, remind me of the medical school you said you graduated from, from the South East.

To your topic, few ladies are loyal these days, especially in Nigeria.
Re: hidden by chigoizie7(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Collect evidence, I mean the chats from the guy, make sure u have enough of it.

Then continue fecking her while u look for someone to marry, once u find that person, break up with her, if she ask why, show her d evidences.

My 2 cents

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me - Nigerian Man Cries Out / A Girl Friend That Cannot Cook Is That One A Girlfriend / War Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.