Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family (30533 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits / Isoko Traditional Marriage Bride Price List - Grooms Guide / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family by mrgreen4real(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
4th wife or first wife?
Re: Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family by Blair18(f): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Catastrophe1:
ahhhh no way, God shall locate her for me.
really am hapi for u dear pls invite me for d wedding pls
Re: Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family by TiffanyJ(f): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
tgmservice:
thanks 4 d clearification
You're welcome
Re: Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family by Catastrophe1: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Blair18:
really am hapi for u dear pls invite me for d wedding pls
offcourse I will ok
Re: Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family by modsfucker: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2016
akreest:

The man in the picture resemble Oyibo man to you? It is our Culture. Culture is what makes us different. If you grew up in the Hausa Culture, you will not see anything wrong with this at all. I am sure that there are some practices n your own culture that other people will seriously frown at. Let us just respect other peoples Culture. We can not all be 'Oyibo'. Happiness can come in different forms

I am a typical Hausa man and I frown at this nonsense.... Asarar kudi ne kawai ba wani abu ba.... In no distant time they would sit and regret spending this much.
Re: Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family by Odani: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2016
sunshine46:
Grooms how many are they

Read it again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her / Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) / Is This The Best 'Zanku' Bridal Dance Ever Seen At A Wedding Ceremony? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.