Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits (44409 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by G1STM0RE: 3:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Stunning pictures of a northern bride in Fulani traditional attires.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/beautiful-pictures-northern-bride-fulani-outfits

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by G1STM0RE: 3:40am On Sep 25, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by ANGELMARVE(m): 3:52am On Sep 25, 2018
Damm!!! Northern ladies are the goddesses of Nigeria. So real and natural like a water fall, so beautiful like a dove, no faking it, no bleaching of the skin, 90% of them don't put on fake hair attachment.

They are so caring and loving(I'm talking from experience)

They are the Indians of Nigeria, The only problem i have with them is not Even their religion, because religion is just a name which should not affect Love.

my problem with them are their men, 80% of their guys have the tendency of stabbing you with a dagger once they see you with their ladies, just like in India.

I don't know why GOD had to put such loving female creatures amongst vile and barbaric men.. Life is so so unfair.
just take a look at our president and his wife and daughters.

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Powerexpert: 4:09am On Sep 25, 2018
This is Beautiful kiss

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Cr7sBabe(f): 4:25am On Sep 25, 2018
Of a truth! We northern ladies are the most beautiful in this planet

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Ihaveleftnaija: 4:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Northerners have no match in Nigeria, in terms of beauty and grace .

21 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by mrjaydee(m): 4:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Of a truth! We northern ladies are the most beautiful in this planet
Babe you are really pretty I must say. Take this kiss for breakfast. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Cr7sBabe(f): 4:35am On Sep 25, 2018
mrjaydee:

Thank you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Onlinealaba(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2018
there was a tym I swore I would marry Hausa-fulani girl, this people can fyn ehn but religion differences don spoil matter make I just stick to onyinye that yam leg girl grin

check my siggy, place your orders we get it for you (general item)

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by youngberry001(m): 6:53am On Sep 25, 2018
mrjaydee:

but no be that girl in pix u said she pretty ooh sad

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Jaqenhghar: 6:59am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Damm!!! Northern ladies are the goddesses of Nigeria. So real and natural like a water fall, so beautiful like a dove, no faking it, no bleaching of the skin, 90% of them don't put on fake hair attachment.

They are the Indians of Nigeria, The only problem i have with them is not Even their religion, because religion is just a name which should not affect Love.

my problem with them are their men, 80% of their guys have the tendency of stabbing you with a dagger once they see you with their ladies, just like in India.

I don't know why GOD had to put such loving female creatures amongst vile and barbaric men.. Life is so so unfair.

They have the tendency but dont let thay scare you. If she digs you, you dont have a problem

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by SarakiBukola: 7:01am On Sep 25, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:
Northerners have no match in Nigeria, in terms of beauty and grace .

Beauty ....yes.

But be prepared to eat in public restaurants, get a maid to do ALL the household chores throughout the marriage.

Cooking = zero....laundry = zero.....housekeeping zero.

Babymaking is the ONLY thing you would get from the contract

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:09am On Sep 25, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

They have the tendency but dont let thay scare you. If she digs you, you dont have a problem
Well one need to be scared of them if you are living in any of their main States.

So to reduce the risk of getting stab, you just have to settle for Abuja.

I must confess that apart from the quiet and beautiful life of Abuja. one of the beauties of Abuja are the presence of Northern ladies.

This is why i prefer to buy a house in maitama in Abuja, than in banana island in Lagos.
May God bless our hustle to make it happen.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Beauty ....yes.

But be prepared to eat in public restaurants, get a maid to do ALL the household chores throughout the marriage.

mumu

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by SarakiBukola: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2018
gonagona:
mumu

Delivered to your father. I am available to receive more messages on his behalf

44 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Ihaveleftnaija: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Beauty ....yes.

I was talking about beauty , what Is All this rant for undecided

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by SarakiBukola: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

I was talking about beauty , what Is All this rant for undecided

For the IQ challenged....e.g. you

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Ihaveleftnaija: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:

For the IQ challenged....e.g. you

Lol, you sound pained. Northerners have no match Nigeria in terms of beauty and grace. Swallow that and move on.

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by DopeAngel(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2018
Rubbish. Remove the make up aunty let us see your ugly and scary face. I pity guys that are deceived by make up pictures.

Northern girls and their many unnecessary make ups. I wish they spend as much energy on making up on their education, Nigeria will definitely be a better place.

Team natural rocks.

58 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Groovenaija360(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2018
Fulani URGLY looking buhari sister.

So so disgusting spits

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by anonymuz(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

my brother we share same thought...those Hausa babes fine die. Forget say igbo girls yellow

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Melison(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

Lol, you sound pained. Northerners have no match Nigeria in terms of beauty and grace. Swallow that and move on.
which one be Grace again

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by WhiteSoup: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2018
mrjaydee:

Pretty?
Ekiti people Sha undecided

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Donjazzy12(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Stunning pictures of a northern bride in Fulani traditional attires.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/beautiful-pictures-northern-bride-fulani-outfits

They are also very very neat! They wash their pussies five times daily, good to give head. Southern girls stink terribly. Names of celebrity stinkers: Ebube Nwagbo, Linda Ikeji etc.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by WhiteSoup: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2018
DopeAngel:
Rubbish. Remove the make up aunty let us see your ugly and scary face. I pity guys that are deceived by make up pictures.

Northern girls and their many unnecessary make ups. I wish they spend as much energy on making up on their education, Nigeria will definitely be a better place.

Team natural rocks.

Show us your face undecided

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by lawrence35(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2018
If you have money, you will be beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by Smile4daddy(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2018
So what should we do with her?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by BruncleZuma: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2018
All this oju kokoro bloggers how's that a fulani attire? The amulet she's wearing on her neck or what?

Say a modern twist to the fulani attire, then I'd accept.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by breakeven: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2018
Killers. It'd unfortunate that whenever I see anything Fulani ,what comes to my mind is that they are agents of death.

10 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits by anonymuz(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2018
DopeAngel:

Team natural rocks.
are you jealous of them? They quite beautiful.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander / Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.