Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Is It Right For A Girl To Wear An Engagement Ring When She Is Not Engaged? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Girl To Wear An Engagement Ring When She Is Not Engaged? (596 Views)

Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl To Wear An Engagement Ring When She Is Not Engaged? by mickool(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2016
I met this girl recently and I discovered she had an Engagement ring on and so... I just a kind of asked when is it coming on? She just said am not engaged oo!!! She said, I put the ring on to prevent guys from disturbing me.Men dey disturbed too much ..even with the ring they still dey disturb me...I was really surprised.
I told her to remove the ring that putting the ring on when she is not engaged will scared away a serious suitor from asking her for marriage..
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wear An Engagement Ring When She Is Not Engaged? by firstking01(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Ok, i think you 've already given her the advice she needs.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wear An Engagement Ring When She Is Not Engaged? by Warhawk(m): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Now.
Let's put that question to IFA
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wear An Engagement Ring When She Is Not Engaged? by ObaKlaz: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2016
...What if she's ACTUALLY engaged to a spirit husband? grin
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wear An Engagement Ring When She Is Not Engaged? by Kondomatic(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2016
Not Your Ring.

Not Your Finger.

She's not even your sister so what's business there?
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wear An Engagement Ring When She Is Not Engaged? by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Hmm

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wear An Engagement Ring When She Is Not Engaged? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:35am On Dec 16, 2016
it is very common among ladies,some will even put it on d 'wedding' finger embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wear An Engagement Ring When She Is Not Engaged? by naijaboiy: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2016
She is single, she should not be acting like she's engaged when she's not.

If the men coming to ask her out are too much I think she needs to find a way to go about it but not by making use of the engagement ring. It can actually chase away suitors because no serious minded and responsible man will go ahead to toast a lady who already has her ring on.

So if she's interested in marriage, OFF WITH THAT RING!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wear An Engagement Ring When She Is Not Engaged? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2016
That's a lame excuse that guys are coming after her, she should find another means or strategy to handle the condition. It is a big deal to tell a guy that i'm not ready for relationship, perhaps she should watch out on how she dress because even as a married woman and you dress to expose ur body or wearing tight dresses, believe me, men will still chase her

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Wear An Engagement Ring When She Is Not Engaged? by mickool(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2016
Oma307:
That's a lame excuse that guys are coming after her, she should find another means or strategy to handle the condition. It is a big deal to tell a guy that i'm not ready for relationship, perhaps she should watch out on how she dress because even as a married woman and you dress to expose ur body or wearing tight dresses, believe me, men will still chase her
U r very correct. That is exactly what I told her. U know that the day she came to visit. She actually endowed and the way she dressed that was really sexuous. I have to tell her what she is putting on is tempting me.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Lies In The Eye Of The Beholder, Do You Agree? / So Sisters... What Exactly Are You Bringing To The Table? / 5 Things You Cannot Change........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.