Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall (6704 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Peter Obi Supporters' Rally (Video) / Lady Turns Down Proposal From A Young Man At Onitsha Mall- Pictures/video / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 3:38am On Nov 20, 2018
I just witnessed a guy pranked his girlfriend with an engagement ring publicly at onitsha mall grin angry some ladies deserve this, I swear.. Lwkmdo
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 3:52am On Nov 20, 2018
This one too sweet me ohhhhhhh. Lol

1 Share

Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by CreepyBlackpool: 4:43am On Nov 20, 2018
but its not April 1st nah undecided

I'm patiently awaiting the headline

"man murdered by girlfriend days/weeks after pranking her in a mall"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Forzap: 4:50am On Nov 20, 2018
makes no sense undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Bannylove13: 5:18am On Nov 20, 2018
Not worth it..

Toying with emotions cry

6 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by JohnFrankling(m): 5:26am On Nov 20, 2018
What point was he trying to make?

6 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 5:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Seriously.. I felt for her oh, can't post the video here dunno why..
CreepyBlackpool:

2 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 5:40am On Nov 20, 2018
I heard the girl once disgraced him publicly over someone that has a car or so
JohnFrankling:
What point was he trying to make?

3 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 5:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Guess it was payback
Bannylove13:
Not worth it..

Toying with emotions cry
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Bannylove13: 5:42am On Nov 20, 2018
Harrydick:
Guess it was payback

E no mean..
There's better ways .

4 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 20, 2018
Revenge plan loading 50%...

1 Like

Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by jamesbridget13(f): 6:09am On Nov 20, 2018
I don't understand o. He gave her a ring n retrieved it?

Post video let me understand. U can do editing to shade her face
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 20, 2018
That's simply an INSULT except the young Lady in question deserves even worse
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 20, 2018
Not funny at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by speedyconnect3: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

Lol

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I guess it's comedy skit.
Otherwise d guy is screwed.
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by IamD18: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2018
What a wise man, he is.

Only a fool will think these prostitutes parading as girlfriends don't deserve such public disgrace and embarrassment.

Next thing he should do if he's wise is; Go meet her parents, promise to build them a new house, remove the roof/zinc of the house they are still using and then run away.

That's the best next step to take.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2018
He knelt down ohhhhhhhh, brought out the ring, fine girl said yes, nigga stood up, told her it's a prank,
without giving her ring, girl nearly died
jamesbridget13:
I don't understand o. He gave her a ring n retrieved it?

Post video let me understand. U can do editing to shade her face
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 7:19am On Nov 20, 2018
You bad ohhhhhhhh
Lol.
I pity the girl that day sha
.lemme try n post the video
IamD18:
What a wise man, he is.

Only a fool will think these prostitutes parading as girlfriends don't deserve such public disgrace and embarrassment.

Next thing he should do if he's wise is; Go meet her parents, promise to build them a new house, remove the roof/zinc of the house they are still using and then run away.

That's the best next step to take.
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2018
Nor be comedy oh.. The whole thing was fucking real bro..
speedyconnect3:

Lol

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I guess it's comedy skit.
Otherwise d guy is screwed.
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Olodo24: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2018
that girl go swear for am and Juliet Ibrahim would be the first to like the swear post
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2018
Lwkmdo. ....
Olodo24:
that girl go swear for am and Juliet Ibrahim would be the first to like the swear post
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Headlesschicken(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2018
undecided Stupid boy,wiv his 10naira boxers... SMH
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 7:33am On Nov 20, 2018
Hahahaha.. Probably if you were there, you for kill the boy oh
Headlesschicken:
undecided Stupid boy,wiv his 10naira boxers... SMH
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Burgerlomo: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dis is stupid cool
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin grin
felomiski:
if dat girl no breakup haha
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Stupid keh, if the guy had the guts to disgrace the girl lik4 that, it means the girl really bleeped up
Burgerlomo:
Dis is stupid cool
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please how do I post videos here?
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Marcus2(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
post the link of the video.
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by Harrydick: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Okk
Marcus2:

post the link of the video.
Re: Guy Disgraced His Girlfriend By Faking An Engagement Publicly At Onitsha Mall by nullboss: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
Harrydick:
Okk
upload on YouTube and then post the link here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. / Name A Reason You Are SINGLE / Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.