Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? (3680 Views)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) / What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by hotspec(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2016
Year 2016 is almost over, with a lot of Nairalanders who have put smiles on our faces, with a basket-full of comic writings which made us forget about our worries, and national ups and downs. These set of people deserves applause. I deem it fit to open nomination for the award of NAIRALAND BEST COMIC WRITER-2016.
Fell free to nominate any nairalander that you think deserves the award. Nomination ends by the end of the year.

Keep it coming, and inform others as well. An e-certificate awaits the Nairalander with the highest nominations from me and CRYSTALTECH DIGITALS.

Skillfull01, SlimmB, Sinaj,
yorhmienerd,
ClassCaptain
herzern
EmperorKross
adewumiopeyemi
Smellymouth
Hungerbad
sexychacha, CentaurXXV, Mimzyyf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by herzern(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2016
FairlyUsedPant

That Niqqa is somethinq else..

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by naijaboiy: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2016
Smellymouth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Smellymouth: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
Smellymouth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by naijaboiy: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
I hail boss! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by yorhmienerd(m): 9:01am On Dec 16, 2016
Adaksbullet, Smellymouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by hotspec(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Keep it coming, and copy others as well. An e-certificate awaits the Nairalander with the highest nominations from me and CRYSTALTECH DIGITALS
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Smellymouth: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

I hail boss! cheesy

Barrister the lawyer, anything for the street boys? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by hotspec(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Smellymouth is currently leading

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2016
alaga ibile 1 twale u just bone ur guy
Smellymouth:

Barrister the lawyer, anything for the street boys? grin

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by CentaurXXV: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Mimzyy(f): 9:16am On Dec 16, 2016
Who is smellymouth? Is he an actor? angry

Op, I nominate Adaksbullet and mamagee3

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Smellymouth: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2016
Mimzyy:
Who is smellymo.uth? Is he an actor? angry

Op, I nominate Adaksbu.llet and mam.agee3

You think say the whole day revolve around ur bum bum?
You think say the whole day rotate around your big yansh?
You think say the whole revolve around your fine face?

Hollup, Hollup, Hollup.. cheesy grin

Hawayu my hunnie bunny? tongue

Jealousy kills o..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Smellymouth: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
alaga ibile 1 twale u just bone ur guy

Filefun Alaye!!!

Warris popping?

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by KingRex1(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Smellymouth.
Anyother one na counterfeit grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by empress101(f): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2016
Smellymouth

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Mimzyy(f): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2016
My lawyer will be in touch! I can't deal anymore cry

Smellymouth:

You think say the whole day revolve around ur bum bum?
You think say the whole day rotate around your big yansh?
You think say the whole revolve around your fine face?

Hollup, Hollup, Hollup.. cheesy grin

Hawayu my hunnie bunny? tongue

Jealousy kills o..

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by hotspec(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2016
Keep it rolling in.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Aminat508(f): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2016
Smellymouth His name sef funny cheesy grin elenurirun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by BrookTheBully: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2016
cheesy grin

OP, I for choose Smellymouth cos dude is a clown but Adaksbullet na my bus and heck MrCork promised to arrange some light skinned girls for me anytime wey ah come London . . . Well, I give up!!! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by BEENUEL(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2016
Best commenter(self invented word grin) Smellymouth

Somebori who doesn't give a Bleep Alaga smellymouth cool

Finally,Comic writter smellymouth ....read I'm Ahmid tongue

Classcaptain is lit too.

Alaga filefun, iyan mimzzy grin

Twale baba!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Smellymouth: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2016
BrookTheBully:
cheesy grin

OP, I for choose Smellymo.uth cos dude is a clown but Adaksbu.llet na my bus and heck MrC.ork promised to arrange some light skinned girls for me anytime wey ah come London . . . Well, I give up!!! cry

Hahahhaha..

Take your moaning to politics section. Romance section is strictly for chasin females (( no offiense)).. cheesy

Aminat508:
Smellymo.uth His name sef funny cheesy grin elenurirun

Lewa Ayaba.. grin
empress101:
Smellym.outh

Tanchu cutie..

KingRex1:
Smellymou.th.
Anyother one na counterfeit grin

Baba for the Gehs, NL's finest.. grin

yorhmienerd
, I see ya bruh. Much Respekt.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Smellymouth: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2016
BEENUEL:
Best commenter(self invented word grin) Smellymouth

Somebori who doesn't give a Bleep Alaga smellymouth cool

Finally,Comic writter smellymouth ....read I'm Ahmid tongue

Classcaptain is lit too.

Alaga filefun, iyan mimzyy grin

Twale baba!

ABAMI EDA, tuale Saah.. grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Smellymouth: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2016
Mimzyy:
My lawyer will be in touch! I can't deal anymore cry

That your charge and bail lawyer abi? undecided

Naijaboiy is my lawyer and he is a SAN..

See you in court..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2016
See as Smellymouth don hijack thread undecided

==>Smelly mouth

==>MrCork

==>Adaksbullet

All others are trying too hard undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Mimzyy(f): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

That your charge and bail lawyer abi? undecided

Naijaboiy is my lawyer and he is a SAN..

See you in court..

Don't bother coming home tonight either! I've changed the locks!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Creamish(f): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Smellymouth.. Unopposed. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Smellymouth: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2016
KissChrix:
See as Smellymou.th don hijack thread undecided

==>Smelly mouth

==>MrCor.k

==>Adaksbu.llet

All others are trying too hard undecided

Thank you thank you bruh..
When dey say anybody wan talk anything
About funniest or whatever
Go shutdown Politics section first..
Shutdown Celebrity section, Shutdown Romance section..
Shutdown sports section, Shutdown everywhere
Before you come to me and say
You're the funniest.. cheesy grin
Ema lo wa oh, i just say make i clear una..
Clear una doubts..
Oshamo, filefun, Baddo Eyan Mayweather.. cool

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by olanshile2016(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Thank you thank you bruh.. When dey say anybody wan talk anything About funniest or whatever Go shutdown Politics section first.. Shutdown Celebrity section, Shutdown Romance section.. Shutdown sports section, Shutdown everywhere Before you come to me and say You're the funniest.. cheesy grin Ema lo wa oh, i just say make i clear una.. Clear una doubts.. Oshamo, filefun, Baddo Eyan Mayweather.. cool
omg,see as you remix badoo song I Don laugh tire for here baba na u o

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Smellymouth: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Mimzyy:

Don't bother coming home tonight either! I've changed the locks!

Shu shuperu/
Worri Worri do/
Someone cannot play with you/
Is dat how you used to do.. grin cheesy

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Smellymouth: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2016
Creamish:
Smellymou.th.. Unopposed. grin

N.P==> You are beautiful by James Blunt.. grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2016
undecided no one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Pussy Is Smell Of Bad Titus Fish / Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.