Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? (3689 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Peer pressure is when you are influenced by other people (your peers) to act in a certain way. If you're with friends who are doing something that you typically would not do and they convince you to do what they are doing.

Peer pressure can also be defined as the influence on your behavior from a group that you interact with socially or professionally.

Peer pressure has derailed a lot of people most especially youths of nowadays.

What is that thing that no amount of peer pressure would make you do?

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Cybercrime

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Davash222(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2020
Smoking cigarette.

I rather love a Nigerian girl than smoking cigarette.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
We live in a world where fashion is the order of the day, sometime one need to dress smart, not everytime you dress holy, besides i don't wear such clothes out, i only wear them within the neigbourhood, and yes i usually see men i admire but not to the extent of having sexual feelings for them because i no what i want, forget the mode of dressing, everything is all about the heart, forget the outside, look at the inside, the one that you condemn her dressing will even make the best wife than the one you commend her dressing.

But ur inside made you showcase ur backside as the major focus of ur outside on ur dp...

fuckaholic25:
I know ur story o!

Tony142:

[s]See Prostitute like u still dey talk, #nonsense[/s]

gideonite98:
also have started practicing celibacy so I can't go back to the old way no matter the pressure but I'm still considering cheating maybe I will or not.

Paulcyril19:

Dress holy? Lmao! A divine meat yet to be feasted on that's what you're.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by fati2001(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2020
make I think first.

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Righteousness89(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2020
No amount of Pressure, Manipulations, Insults, talks, etc can Shift me From JESUS Christ and the Raw Truths of the Gospel of JESUS!
I am Prepared and Willing to Die for the Name of JESUS!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2020
I feel it's peer pressure that makes some ladies rock this footwear, it's ugly asf undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by jmoore(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2020
Fornication Aka premarital sex.

Strictly virgin till I marry.

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Returning to Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Keepem:
Returning to Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by illicit(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Do gay

or use crack

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by virginprincess(f): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2020
Forunication, nobody can ever make me commit forunication no matter what.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Righteousness89(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:

Great!
But you may be pushing others to go commit with your Display!
That's not good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by virginprincess(f): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

Great!
But you may be pushing others to go commit with your Display?
You mean my profile, don't worry sir it will be out of view very soon, chai the only person i respect so much on this forum, keep the fire burning sir.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Righteousness89(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
You mean my profile, don't worry sir it will be out of view very soon, chai the only person i respect so much on this forum, keep the fire burning sir.

GOD BLESS U
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Smoke, drugs and licking pusssy

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2020
I don't even know
because I feel like I'm the peer pressure myself
haha

nah we be those kids wey your mama go warn you say she no wan see with you again

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by virginprincess(f): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS U
And you too sir, continue the good works of the lord.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Virginprince: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2020
Premarital Sex, Smoking, Drinking, Doing Drugs... No amount of peer pressure will made me marry a lady with inordinate make up, they scares the living daylight of me.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2020
iamyemiakins:
I feel it's peer pressure that makes some ladies rock this footwear, it's ugly asf undecided

It's cool gaskiya
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:

Gbayi, omo aye twist e.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Wakins(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Yahoo and smoke
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by virginprincess(f): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Gbayi, omo aye twist e.
You better type in english because i don't understand yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by lymelyte(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Abouwaza:
I don't even know
because I feel like I'm the peer pressure myself
haha

nah we be those kids wey your mama go warn you say she no wan see with you again
grin
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by FanOfMyself: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:
And you too sir, continue the good works of the lord.
Your virginity is purely a lack of the right scenario availing itself.
You're worldly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by suxy(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2020
Smoking.....that I won't try!!
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2020
I can't tell lies or steal from people but the rest things I'm fully addicted to it.
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by Osek(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Stealing especially Smoking
Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by dukeprince50: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2020
no amount of pressure that can turn me away from my dreams o except death.
Also, smoking, cheating on my gf/wife, no pressure will make me do it, though I can fornicate if I'm not in a relationship, stealing, cultism (just put this cos I'm from Rivers state and cultism is like a norm here)
And no amount of pressure can make me believe churches or prayer houses or cele, I've had enough of them

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by virginprincess(f): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Your virginity is purely a lack of the right scenario availing itself.
You're worldly!
Just like a masturbator that masturbates because he/she is shy to approach the opposite gender person for sex.
I am not worldly, don't judge me by my profile pics, if i want to lose my virginity today, there are millions of guy out there that would galdly do it, but i know what is right and wrong, i follow the word of the lord, so i don't agree with your comment.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do? by hylyne(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2020
virginprincess:

I fully agree with you. But your DP says otherwise..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls No Go Kill Us For This Life / When A White Lady Got Pregnant For A Nigerian Man But Refuses To Come To Nigeria / Excuses Guys Give When They Want To Break Up With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.