Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty (18964 Views)

Newly Self Crowned African Queen Of Backside Releases Stunning Pictures / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by lezz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

grin grin grin smooth no doubt. Yeah they're mine.
You're new here it seems. Let me assure you, you're in the presence of Mr. Eros. By the time I'm through with you, you'll take love for granted.

You're fine, girl. There's so much I want to do with/to you.
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
nope. It dont. That girl has flawsless skin but dark skim folk still have pore/acne/darkining/and even color issues.
I wanted 2 show u in picture but i Gooole has never been a good place for ethnicy variaty undecided

But all in all ,yeah they do come with even skin tones

BUT that was not the argument but wether the girl was wearing makeup ;Du loose

Girl cut it out I'm talking about real dark not this shi you posted. And honestly their skin is flawless.
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by temmym4(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Chisssos Christ of Uganda! warridis
I love black women, my favorite actually, i wont dispute that fact.
.....But not as black as this,
That moment when you are so black and you are scared to sweat in a white Shirt so you wont get it stained.
Lets be realistic, this is way too much and not attractive one bit for me.
Too much of everything is bad!
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
lezz:
You're new here it seems. Let me assure you, you're in the presence of Mr. Eros. By the time I'm through with you, you'll take love for granted.

You're fine, girl. There's so much I want to do with/to you.

OK. If you say so... you come on a bit strong though grin
Ease back undecided through with me lol that's not possible since your just words on my phone screen.
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by lezz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

OK. If you say so... you come on a bit strong though grin
Ease back undecided through with me lol that's not possible since your just words on my phone screen.
I am the bridge merging your fantasies and realities into one. Trust me.

The letters on your phone are the desires of my heart conveyed in electronic print.

And you're my destination 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Girl cut it out I'm talking about real dark not this shi you posted. And honestly their skin is flawless.
I know !!
I just said Google is NOT all poweful and would not gimme the pics i sawt,i brought this 1 anyway doh.

But i have seen beauty vloggers on youtube with dark skin but flawed faces fix it with makeup
I think itz the thing that scared the most,the face.

But yeah lighter folk do be multi toned

but thatz not what this debate is about but flawed faces!!! angry dont confuse me!
Or yerself?
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Belthazor(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
She's too dark. I'll need a flashlight to locate her pussy.
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by policy12: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
empress101:
kiss she is a pretty girl

For wia.. .abeg that her black they scare person.
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by SolexxBarry(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
Black is beautiful but I ain't down 4 this undecided
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by BabaRamota1980: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
@ post
I want this girl...this is exotic beauty. I want her... grin
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Fidelismaria: 12:56am On Dec 17, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
@ post
I want this girl...this is exotic beauty. I want her... grin

undecided undecided undecided

D ONE WEY DEY UR DP NEVA DO U
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Phytoptera: 1:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Baby smile daddy wants to know where u are in this darkness wink
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by metroid(m): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2016
sunshine46:
She's got a come-to-bed eyes...really captivating

You can say that again
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by demolaxl(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by yusuff4u2c(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
yorhmienerd:
This one fit stain person cloth. Somebody cannot were white beside her undecided
Racist!
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by yorhmienerd(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
yusuff4u2c:

Racist!
You didn't read the sarcasm in it right
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by FutureSenator: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Still waiting. angry
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Divay22(f): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na touch dey go take find this one for night o
But she's lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo / Show Off Your Valentines Special Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.