Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty (18955 Views)

Newly Self Crowned African Queen Of Backside Releases Stunning Pictures / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by ogeoflyf(f): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2016
RealAdewole:
Have to increase back light intensity before I could figure out her face
Na wa ooo grin grin

She's beautiful. If this one enters a room filled with pple at night, I wonder how many will still be standing grin grin grin. I trust Nigerians, we all have a little Usain bolt in us, just need a trigger lipsrsealed
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
She looks pretty. I can imagine a dark pussy lips and pink inside the walls. cheesy

Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Khutie: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
sunshine46:

There's no emoji for a handshake,would have sealed it with that

Is there am emorji for contact? Dah would have been a beta way to seal it up
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by BurningBlade: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Dark and Lovely.
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by sunshine46(f): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Khutie:

Is there am emorji for contact? Dah would have been a beta way to seal it up
Lol,I'm afraid there isn't
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Khutie: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
sunshine46:
Lol,I'm afraid there isn't
tongue ...buh lehz celebrate to our new friendship

Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Fidelismaria: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Gat ntin to say

Posters above av said it all
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by sunshine46(f): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
Khutie:

grin grin thank you
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by sunshine46(f): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Khutie:

grin grin thank you
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by sunshine46(f): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Khutie:

grin grin thank you
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
What pains me most is the fact tat its the white that eat this our black girl...I hate to imagine it! angry

1 Like

Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by MrCork: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
franklyn005:
Her name is Lolita and she calls herself the black Hannah Montana. Black is beautiful! See more photos below.
#palmgossip

angry

1 Like

Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by MrCork: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
franklyn005:
Her name is Lolita and she calls herself the black Hannah Montana. Black is beautiful! See more photos below.
#palmgossip

..Franka...no ofesense but do you need eye drop?? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
Stunning no blemishes. Flawless skin.
grin it always gets me when i hear some1 say this
.....babe itz flawless cuz she got on makeup
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
lezz:
imagine the contrasting beauty of a slippery snow-white sperm flowing down that dark pretty face. she deserves to be lipped-fvcked and face-cum cool
undecided u are locked in a perpetual state of horniness
.....A little self service will do u wink tongue
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by lezz(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
undecided u are locked in a perpetual state of horniness
.....A little self service will do u wink tongue
I bet your mind saw the graphic sex scenes my words painted.

So you like to be mouth-fücked? Or you will rather I penetrate you while you're partially wet and dick-tease your püssy lips with the tip of my dick until you're wet enough for me to disappear my dick down into your slippery cathedral?

2 Likes

Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin it always gets me when i hear some1 say this
.....babe itz flawless cuz she got on makeup

You think the make make up in her complexion shocked

I don't think she has foundation on because people with that skin tone tend to have no blemishes.
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
lezz:
I bet your mind saw the graphic sex scenes my words painted.

So you like to be mouth-fücked? Or you will rather I penetrate you while you're partially wet and dick-tease your püssy lips with the tip of my dick until you're wet enough for me to disappear my dick down into your slippery cathedral?
see now undecided if u self serviced every night before u went 2 bed and every morning when u wake up,
we could avoid posts like this
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

You think the make make up in her complexion shocked

I don't think she has foundation on because people with that skin tone tend to have no blemishes.
compare her face 2 her hand in that pic where she is playing with her mouth.
She pretty but not pore less grin thats makeup
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Leriebloom(f): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
She is indeed a beauty....
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by lezz(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
see now undecided if u self serviced every night before u went 2 bed and every morning when u wake up,
we could avoid posts like this
grin grin grin I made you an offer and you're yapping about jerking off!

Who relishes self-fucking when all it takes to be enveloped by moist pussy is sweet words and some lucre wink

By the way, I noticed from your DP your boobs are getting swollen from their original size. Hope you are not fücking raw.

Still hope to be the first guy to paint my dick with your püssy juice wink

1 Like

Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin I made you an offer and you're yapping about jerking off!

Who relishes self-fucking when all it takes to be enveloped by moist pussy is sweet words and some lucre wink

By the way, I noticed from your DP your boobs are getting swollen from their original size. Hope you are not fücking raw.

Still hope to be the first guy to paint my dick with your püssy juice wink
undecided
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
compare her face 2 her hand in that pic where she is playing with her mouth.
She pretty but not pore less grin thats makeup

Nobody's hands and face are the same colour. Yea maybe she's wearing makeup but people that have that complexion tend to have an even skin tone. No different colours like under the eyes or around the mouth. They tend to be one colour all over.

1 Like

Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by lezz(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
undecided
I'll take that for an agreement. See you around.
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by KingRex1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
She prettty.. embarassed
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by lezz(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Nobody's hands and face are the same colour. Yea maybe she's wearing makeup but people that have that complexion tend to have an even skin tone. No different colours like under the eyes or around the mouth. They tend to be one colour all over.
That's a kin observation you have there
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
lezz:
That's a kin observation you have there

smiley cheers mate
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Angel,models,male,female and babies 2 wear makeup,that guy's pic is no good
○○○○
And i wasnt exactly pointing 2 here skin/hand color difference but that her hands are not as flawless as the face,an indicator of makeup on a area
○○
But yep they do be even in color cry jealous
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Angel,models,male,female and babies 2 wear makeup,that guy's pic is no good
○○○○
And i wasnt exactly pointing 2 here skin/hand color difference but that her hands are not as flawless as the face,an indicator of makeup on a area
○○
But yep they do be even in color cry jealous

OK I understand. What about the girl... she proves my point which is dark skin is flawless grin
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by lezz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

smiley cheers mate
I like the sound of your moniker when I say it, the way it rolls out of my tongue.

If your eyes and lips are the collage in your DP, then you're my Xmas wish.
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
lezz:
I like the sound of your moniker when I say it, the way it rolls out of my tongue.

If your eyes and lips are the collage in your DP, then you're my Xmas wish.

grin grin grin smooth no doubt. Yeah they're mine.
Re: Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

OK I understand. What about the girl... she proves my point which is dark skin is flawless grin
nope. It dont. That girl has flawsless skin but dark skim folk still have pore/acne/darkining/and even color issues.
I wanted 2 show u in picture but Gooole has never been a good place for ethnicy variety undecided

But all in all,yeah they do come with even skin tones

BUT that was not the argument but wether the girl was wearing makeup grin u loose!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM / My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) / Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.