Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church (48316 Views)

This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ziccoit: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
So, the other christians got their vehicles burnt because they did not go to that church? Craziness everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Cartergurus: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
Where are those nairaland atheists again.
What scientific proof do they have this time.
A fool says in his heart, there is no God

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Catholicforlife: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
SIX (6) THINGS THAT WILL SHOCK YOU ABOUT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH>>https://www.catholicforlife.com/2158-2/

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by AlanSugar(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
obyrich:
Where was the car parked?

Jolly good question. From the clip the car wasn't parked among where other burnt cars were parked, the fool just wants to make unnecessary noise about the gate of hell security man's church. Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by danduj(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
The atheists are coming with their logical explanations
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by abbeyty(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nigerians are religion shiiit, so those that have their cars burnt were not created by the same God ?

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Pebcak: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
??
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Maximus85(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
meaning d prophetic declaration of "my case is different" is working in his life .watch d clip then u would understand what it means

So the rest people whose cars got burnt are worshiping Satan abi? Or because they aren't attending the church? How stupid can people be? Are you saying the God you serve is that wicked and partial?

Wake up?

5 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by AdoreKIZITO(f): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
My case if different, haters should go and hug transformer
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by histemple: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
Religious people are very dangerous. Yes! Religion is indeed the opium ofvthe people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Holluwahsheyi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by infogenius(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Awesome God!
Winners Guaranteed to win every battle. IJN
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by oyoofong(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
Exemption prophesy fulfilled in less a week.God is Best through Jesus Christ.He alive!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
What a wicked God of oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by berrystunn(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
ct2:
1st to comment thank God at last

How much did you receive?
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by 9inches(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Are those whose vehicles were burnt devil worshippers?

Thank God for him anyway.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Maximus85(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
AdoreKIZITO:

Smh, just see the trash coming from your dirty mouth. Is that what your yahoo pastor daddy teaching you? To curse others for saying the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bionixs: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
fkdmods:

There is nothing more dangerous than the logic of a religious nutcase.
which village you come from? Who be your papa as you dey form local Carl Marx? If e say im own car follow burn, eheeh na dat time e go be correct man. As you snub the work of God,your life will remain sorry .You be yeye Saducee!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by goingape1: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
trust098:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJp_lYUwyIQ

A Fallen Tanker Fire razes down everything in sight, except the car of a man who just returned from Winners Chapel's 'My Case Is Different' 2016. Nairalanders what do you think about the testimony. Is it good??

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Mavrick2012: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
nepapole:
They have come again..so others burn because say na redeem, deeperlife, mfm, mosque Dem dey go.. Nigerians sef..
bros, this is how low religion can reduce ones thinking capacity. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by kingston247: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how we reason...so it's nolonger God's miracle it's now cos it's a winners member....i really do not knw whom is more f**kedup
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Maximus85(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
What a wicked God of oyedepo

Say it again Pls. That god must be very wicked. The same god helped the daughter of the Yahoo pastor perform the stupid long arm, short arm magic on YouTube.

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by yinkslinks(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Some people will flood here now with God of oyedepo or Papa grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
The car was d only one not close to the others if not undecided
So nothing mega angry
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by nepapole(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mavrick2012:
bros, this is how low religion can reduce ones thinking capacity. Lol
The matter tire me ooo.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Our Lord Reigns His Case n Mine is Different ! Let the redeemed say so and like!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by godson4u79(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Oya go and jump inside the lagoon cos of that.

ct2:
1st to comment thank God at last
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by dumie(f): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
It can only be supernatural intervention from God

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by goingape1: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
AdoreKIZITO:
see them!
delusional fools!

who be your haters self.,?

5 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nice advert!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ring7(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
meaning d prophetic declaration of "my case is different" is working in his life .watch d clip then u would understand what it means
Hello it gonna surprise you that some of the victim are also "my case is different" scheme.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Pastor Caught With Fetish Materials Buried In The Compound Of His House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.