Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church (48312 Views)

This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wow! So God loves the man so much because he's a winners member and spared his car from damage, but rather resolved to watch idly as the tanker on fire destroyed other commodities in the scene, probably because they belonged to members of other denominations, or muslims, or even pagans........ Yeah! Indeed this calls for celebration!

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by pwetie: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
if being religious translates to being Godly.......Nigeria will be one of d most developed nd least corrupt Nations. All I see is hypocrites in guise of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by fkdmods: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
bionixs:
which village you come from? Who be your papa as you dey form local Carl Marx? If e say im own car follow burn, eheeh na dat time e go be correct man. As you snub the work of God,your life will remain sorry .You be yeye Saducee!

Actually, i have already graduated from the depravity and squalor you still experience. How did i do it? I was able to achieve it by using logic, common sense, math, the understanding of probability, and the awareness of luck. While you are still on your knees praying to an imaginary God, i am on my feet, breaking boundaries and applying all these tools and experiences to make informed decisions in my daily life. It might behoove you to take a page from this else you will continue to be at a standstill for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by KKKWHITE(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
So what are they insinuating
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
Blessed be God of Bishop Oyedepo who made the man's case to be different.

The same way my case is also different.

Thank God for this strange and mysterious act of exemption. A miracle indeed that cannot be denied by the naysayers.

Folks the ark of exemption is about to take off, better run in to be safe from the flood of horrors and famine of 2017.Say yes to Jesus today, and enter the ark.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by goingape1: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
kingston247:
Sometimes I wonder how we reason...so it's nolonger God's miracle it's now cos it's a winners member....i really do not knw whom is more f**kedup
the real miracle is that no life is lost.

property you can regain back again!

but that man have a mental problem praising God that he car didn't got burn.. undecided
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by LoveJesus87(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
nepapole:
They have come again..so others burn because say na redeem, deeperlife, mfm, mosque Dem dey go.. Nigerians sef..
You have a chronic mental health issue. Consider it yourself. So he shouldn't celebrate the faithfulness of God over his life because others own were burnt? Or are you trying to deny the fact that it wasn't a miracle? Don't even get your point. Do you get it yourself? Whether others were Muslims or belong other churches, the glaring fact is that ITA AN ABSOLUTE MIRACLE AND ITS WORTH CELEBRATING!

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Rebuke: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2016
Why do we have issue believing in the mighty power of God?
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Yemike(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
Are you trying to say those that got burnt are not serving God.
The funniest part is that some of those that got burnt may also be a member of the church.
People mistake coincidence for miracle or spirit of the so called god.

3 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by goingape1: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:
Blessed be God of Bishop Oyedepio who made the man's case to be different.

Thank God for this strange and mysterious act of exemption. A miracle indeed that cannot be denied by the naysayers.

Folks the ark of exemption is about to take off, better run in to be safe from the flood of horrors and famine of 2017.Say yes to Jesus today, and enter the ark.

in the bible did it write the god of Bishop Oyedepio undecided

religious people are the problem we are facing

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
nepapole:
They have come again..so others burn because say na redeem, deeperlife, mfm, mosque Dem dey go.. Nigerians sef..

Is not the man's fault that God of Oyedepo made his car not burn because he sealed every winner with the mark and covenant of exemption saying our case is different.

In this end time there would be a difference even among Christians(quoting Papa) talkless of unbelievers. So don't compare his testimony with the experience of anybody.

The testimony you mock can NEVER happen to you.Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
See what religion has done to logical reasoning. Nigeria may never experience any meaningful development with this senseless stance on religion.

4 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by victorazy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
ring7:
Meaning?

My case is different 2017
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by nepapole(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
LoveJesus87:
You have a chronic mental health issue. Consider it yourself. So he shouldn't celebrate the faithfulness of God over his life because others own were burnt? Or are you trying to deny the fact that it wasn't a miracle? Don't even get your point. Do you get it yourself? Whether others were Muslims or belong other churches, the glaring fact is that ITA AN ABSOLUTE MIRACLE AND ITS WORTH CELEBRATING!
Bro....ion think I insulted anybody with my post. Did u have to insult me? Anyways, I wont insult u but TRY GET SENSE. U rili need it.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by mengho(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
there is nothing there, it was simply not the destiny of the car packed at that location to be burned dat day, whether d owner came back from bear parlor & parked the car there, it won't burn if it ain't meant to burn.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Yemike(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:
Blessed be God of Bishop Oyedepio who made the man's case to be different.

God of oyedepo?
How many God dey self?

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
goingape1:
in the bible did it write the god of Bishop Oyedepio undecided

religious people are the problem we are facing

Who is a religious person?
, you are spiritually ignorant person, off course I know you cannot know this. You can engage the God of your Spiritual father in confronting the challenges of life.
Its a scriptural concept as demonstrated when Elisha was faced with crossing over the river Jordan.Then he said where is the Lord of God of Elijah and bam, it happened.

So don't always be in a hurry to advertise your spiritual confusion out here.You need light from the Bible to help not to criticize the doings of the Lord.

Like the God of Oyedepo is always ready to intervene and help all true sons and followers of his servant Bishop Oyedepo.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by nepapole(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

Is not the man's fault that God of Oyedepo made his car not burn because he sealed every winner with the mark and covenant of exemption saying our case is different.

In this end time there would be a difference even among Christians(quoting Papa) talkless of unbelievers. So don't compare his testimony with the experience of anybody.

The testimony you mock van NEVER happen to you.Be careful.
May GOD deliver all of u..

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Like I guessed, the gullible ones among the crowd are already attributing an 'event of chance' to God's special love, grace and protection. So God is so compassionate and filled with love that he would save only a select few from disasters, and abandon the rest to their fate, so that the 'survivors' could brag and gloat about their achievement. Smh.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by superstarDikk(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
meaning d prophetic declaration of "my case is different" is working in his life .watch d clip then u would understand what it means
How sure are you the other cars don't belong to Winners Chapel members?
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
nepapole:

May GOD deliver all of u..

I am delivered rather its you and your generation that need deliverance.Dont quote me if you haven't received sense.

God of Oyedepo delivered that man's car and he owe no ignorant fellow any explanation
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by goingape1: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

Who is a religious person?
, you are spiritually ignorant person, off course I know you cannot know this. You can engage the God of your Spiritual father in confronting the challenges of life.
Its a scriptural concept as demonstrated when Elisha was faced with crossing over the river Jordan.Then he said where is the Lord of God of Elijah and bam, it happened.

So don't always be in a hurry to advertise your spiritual confusion out here.You need light from the Bible to help not to criticize the doings of the Lord.

Like the God of Oyedepo is always ready to intervene and help all true sons and followers of his servant Bishop Oyedepo.
are you living in old testament or new testament?

where in new testament did it write the god of this the god of that bla bla?

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by nepapole(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

I am delivered rather its you and your generation that need deliverance.Dont quote me if you haven't received sense.

God of Oyedepo delivered that man's car and he owe no ignorant fellow any explanation
GOD of oyedepo....oga ooo.. May u be delivered once again.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by adeowo84(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=januzaj post=51990178]You are just deceiving yourselves..... So other things were razed because they were owned by people that didn't attend "My case is different".... So all the people that attended have the guarantee of not losing anything in 2017 or they will all see 2017[/quote

yes mr man...he is cover...but u cant understand for its like a mere talk or parable to u
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2016
Yemike:

God of oyedepo?
How many God dey self?

There is one God with many names.

The God who called Bishop Oyedepo to start preaching in 1981 perharps when you weren't even born is who we in the Winners chapel family refer to as The God of our Father, even the God of Bishop David Oyedepo.It is the same God of Heaven who made the world and it's fullness thereof in 6days.

That same God can do, overdo and undo. Blessed be God of my father, even the God of Oyedepo.
He owe nobody any explanation of his strange acts in the Winners family.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
nepapole:

GOD of oyedepo....oga ooo.. May u be delivered once again.

I am delivered already, you need deliverance badly, so receive eneough sense to appreciate the strange doings of the Lord.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
People now take CHRISTIANITY as shops.

Christians now becoming TRIBLASTIC.
When will I be impressed to see common sense being operational in churches.
Just imagine what the CONTENT of the OP's Brain will look like.

The OP. thinks everyone is Stupid.
Please, don't INSULT us here again.
This should be the last time.
Don't think u own GOD alone.
We know it's a Miracle, but u don't know the reason.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
goingape1:
are you living in old testament or new testament?

where in new testament did it write the god of this the god of that bla bla?

We in Winners chapel family embrace the full Bible so not just only new testament .So good luck with your ignorance.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ElCapone(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Religion is really d otapiapia sorry d opium of d masses

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
nepapole:
My case is different!!!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by nepapole(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
Olekumaster:
My case is different!!!
Ok.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
LoveJesus87:

I think many of them here trivialising the mysterious act of preservation by the Lord God have such issues, and they foolishly advertise it here instead of hiding in shame are here attacking the testimony and they that are celebrating it.
What a state of spiritual and mental depravation.I don't understand what some folks reasoning is made up of.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Pastor Caught With Fetish Materials Buried In The Compound Of His House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.