Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church (48315 Views)

This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by HCpaul(m): 2:17am On Dec 17, 2016
bezimo:

I wont react to what you stated obviously you are an Atheist. All I can say is that.You need Jesus in your life.
Why?
bezimo:

I wont react to what you stated obviously you are an Atheist. All I can say is that.You need Jesus in your life.
Why?
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 2:46am On Dec 17, 2016
HCpaul:

Why?

Why?

Oh why you need Jesus?

1.To secure your eternal destiny.
2.To escape from the wrath that is to come
3.To find true peace, joy and inner fulfilment
4.To fulfil your devine destiny on earth
5. Because the price for your redemption has been paid, no additional work from you, except to believe and receive him.
6.To help you address your challenges. Be it health related, or whatever
7.So many more!!!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:07am On Dec 17, 2016
ednut1:
illiteracy and ignorance sucks big time. na atheist cars burn i guess mtcheeew
not just that, the demons trailing the man. idiot!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ogaju007(m): 3:37am On Dec 17, 2016
I really don't understand the thought process of people. Rather than showing empathy for people that lost cars, you're using this for cheap publicity. Are you saying the other people don't worship God? I rest my case
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ThinkSmarter: 4:30am On Dec 17, 2016
bezimo:

Dont bring the Uyo church matter here, folks lost their life and people are grieving so dont use it to score nonsense point.

If I am to give my opinion on that unfortunate incident in that church that should never have happened in the first place. I know what I would say, but since that church is supposed to be part of the body of christ, we can only pray for God to comfort them and help them recover.
I am not trying to score a point, u implied that those that worship God in truth and in spirit re always protected from disaster, terrorism, misfortunes etc, yes I don't doubt that God due Protect n deliver us from Tragedies and Misfortunes, but implying in this scenario that those whose vehicles got burnt doesn't worship God in truth and in spirit, or that they re Moslems, or Pagans z a blatant lie.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 5:22am On Dec 17, 2016
It is well
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 5:25am On Dec 17, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
I am not trying to score a point, u implied that those that worship God in truth and in spirit re always protected from disaster, terrorism, misfortunes etc, yes I don't doubt that God due Protect n deliver us from Tragedies and Misfortunes, but implying in this scenario that those whose vehicles got burnt doesn't worship God in truth and in spirit, or that they re Moslems, or Pagans z a blatant lie.

I never stated the bolded, perhaps you are referring to some other post of someone else.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ihedioramma: 5:41am On Dec 17, 2016
EmmzyWhite:
My Case is Different 2017
E DEY WORK O
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ucheJesse1: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2016
My Case is Different When Others are are saying there is casting down we in the winners chapel family we say there is a lifting up
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by herlarho(m): 6:48am On Dec 17, 2016
and so what, so we should start crying abi?
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Slymonster(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2016
Some are even criticizing but we forget salvation and God grace is personal,you just cant understand his ways and doesn't mean others dont worship God.They do but in life we all pray for our friends and family and sometimes bad news still happen,why because your grace and others are not the same or you level of understand how God operate is not with his.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by abbeyty(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2016
And the miracle cant turn our worthless Naira to N1 = $1 or if it just to take it back to where it was b4 this bubu took over the government.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Freeheart(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2016
different case for those that their case is different............. truly my case Is different
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Freeheart(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2016
grace has levels............get that!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ThinkSmarter: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2016
Nyerhovwo101 :
there are great difference between those who worship God in truth and in spirit and bench warmers
bezimo:

I never stated the bolded, perhaps you are referring to some other post of someone else.
K hv realised, it was actually this guy Nyerhovwo101, but Bc u replied I thought it were u.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by brojoshua: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2016
But let the false GO and his followers beware of hell fire for no false believer will survive that. And let him who rejoice rejoice in truth that his name is written in the book of life and not that a car is not burnt or that he belongs to one false church or another. And again I remind many of the church that even though many of the children of Israel rejoiced in Egypt because a death bypassed them because of the blood they put on the lintel of their doors yet they died more terrible death in the wilderness because of their false faith or rather unbelief. So let him who rejoice rejoices only in the God of truth and not in the god of one false church or false GO or pastor or prophet, and that his name is written in the book of life. Let him who has ear to hear, hear. Yes the god of one false church or another may "protect" ( though it is only the God of heaven that does all good things even though people give the glory to the gods of their own different false churches) their members from one calamity or another but it is only the God of the one true church that truly and actually protects from all calamities and from everlasting destruction. Thank you.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by furezra(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Amen. My case is different
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by shotster50(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
bezimo:

You can't misconceive and assume that and tie it to my statement.I never said that.

Just so you know that even among Pastors, the level of the anointing of the Holy Ghost differs from one man of God to Another. Some operate in a higher dimension than others.Its not my position to evaluate or judge.

So don't confuse my statement with your evil mind. Even Jesus said he gave some 5 talent, some 2 talent, some 1 talent.

Whether you are angry or concerned that some pastors seem to weild more influence and power than others.Its not my calling to be looking at that.You can scrutinise for all I care.It doesn't add value to your life.

Evil mind?! So much negativity from someone who belongs to the 'God's anointed'.... Please do not let me stop you from worshipping your pastor...
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by shotster50(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
People will come here and quote the bible front to back to justify their ill thought out arguments and the spurious claims they have come to accept as fact.... Oya miracle seekers, you have found your miracle merchants bedecked in their rich silk and suits behind the pulpit, and their contrived holiness... and you picking up every crumb they throw your way.... And then look down on others for not doing same...
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
shotster50:

Evil mind?! So much negativity from someone who belongs to the 'God's anointed'.... Please do not let me stop you from worshipping your pastor...

if you don't have anything reasonable and constructive to submit, I don't have your time.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by shotster50(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
bezimo:

if you don't have anything reasonable and constructive to submit, I don't have your time.
You think there is anything 'constructive' about your previous postulations?
You who confuse Cult of personality as sign of righteousness?!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by berrystunn(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
ct2:
fulfillment

You will be the first and not the last...

The first blessing of the year will be for You.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ct2: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2016
berrystunn:

You will be the first and not the last...
The first blessing of the year will be for You.

thanks and u tooo
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by marv1: 12:57am On Dec 18, 2016
My case shall be different tooo. This is my testimony in 2017....................................and beyond............
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by oaroloye(m): 4:06am On Dec 18, 2016
That is how it is supposed to be.

However, people like this lose these Blessings by believing themselves to be special, and caring for no one else, when they should pray every day to extend their Blessings to others, so that no one else whom they pray for can suffer the lack of that Blessing.

We are supposed to Destroy the Works of The Devil, and take back Our God-given Powers from him.

How many people who experienced Healing went on to pray for other people to be Healed? Those who have to be Healed AGAIN- are they not the ones who never prayed for others to receive what they had?

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by berrystunn(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2016
ct2:

thanks and u tooo

Wish others same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Pastor Caught With Fetish Materials Buried In The Compound Of His House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.