Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church (48312 Views)

This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ring7(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
victorazy:

My case is different 2017
Did you attend?
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
Greenbullet:
this,this text is the definition of religious fanactism and lack of a functioning thinking faculty.

Religious fanatics?.
You are funny indeed.At least Christians fanaticsm doesn't have negative impact such bombings, school girls kidnapping, killings, on folks unlike the other religion that descended from Ishmael.

Oh a functioning thinking faculty? You that have one what has become of your life. Nonsense.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by creepsyme(f): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
u people shuld have sense na, there has been warning of exemption prophecy which has just been fufilled and those who plung into it will be truely exempted. learn from the story of israelites in egypt where God exempted the isrealites. that is the simple message from Oyedepo not just for winners alone but to all that truely serve God. Malachi 3:17-18.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by fkdmods: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
PDBonline:

Do you mean when you had faith in God, you were not using the brain God gave you? Those who use their brains are more likely to succeed. But those who believe in God AND still use their brains (because there is no contradiction except you got self-deceived and confused) can succeed where others fail.

I wasn't. If you give pastors/fraudsters money every sunday, or get on your knees to pray, or believe that anyone can walk on water, then my brother, you don't even have a brain in the first place.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by uc4uandc(f): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
He didn't even mentioned he attends winners ne......una too do abeg!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by shotster50(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

Religious fanatics?.
You are funny indeed.At least Christians fanaticsm doesn't have negative impact such bombings, school girls kidnapping, killings, on folks unlike the other religion that descended from Ishmael.

Oh a functioning thinking faculty? You that have one what has become of your life. Nonsense.

Christian Fanaticism? Lol surely you don't mean the 'My Pastor is more powerful than you Pastor kind of fanaticsm?
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ct2: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Weightlifter90:
so na first to comment you dey find up and down
if you know how hard I try to get this you won't just tell me rubishhhhhh
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ct2: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
berrystunn:

How much did you receive?
fulfillment
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by ct2: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
godson4u79:
Oya go and jump inside the lagoon cos of that.

am not a sea diver
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
shotster50:

Christian Fanaticism? Lol surely you don't mean the 'My Pastor is more powerful than you Pastor kind of fanaticsm?

You can't misconceive and assume that and tie it to my statement.I never said that.

Just so you know that even among Pastors, the level of the anointing of the Holy Ghost differs from one man of God to Another. Some operate in a higher dimension than others.Its not my position to evaluate or judge.

So don't confuse my statement with your evil mind. Even Jesus said he gave some 5 talent, some 2 talent, some 1 talent.

Whether you are angry or concerned that some pastors seem to weild more influence and power than others.Its not my calling to be looking at that.You can scrutinise for all I care.It doesn't add value to your life.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Yemike(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

There is one God with many names.

The God who called Bishop Oyedepo to start preaching in 1981 perharps when you weren't even born is who we in the Winners chapel family refer to as The God of our Father, even the God of Bishop David Oyedepo.It is the same God of Heaven who made the world and it's fullness thereof in 6days.

That same God can do, overdo and undo. Blessed be God of my father, even the God of Oyedepo.
He owe nobody any explanation of his strange acts in the Winners family.
strange act in the winners family?
You're making me feel as if this winners is another religion entirely.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bee444: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Serving God in spirit and in truth always makes the difference. Now does 'My case is different' or Winner Chapel Church responsible for the survival of this car? That my friend is logical and would need another epistle before my conclusion. But all in all, one should have plain mind towards everyone. That is what God wants from every one of us.

Back to 'My case is Different'. It's one thing to go to a crusade, it's another thing to know who you're going there to meet. People go to crusades and conventions to hear their pastors do the usual self-adulation they always do. But the bible says "those that know their God shall be strong &I do mighty exploit" Daniel 11:32.

Hanna was like many Christians of today, always going to Church and doing routine. No personal relationship with God whatsoever. They only go to hear heir beloveth "M.O.G preach, and off they go home. Until that day when Hanna realized that routine and just going to Church for going sake ain't going to save her. The Bible recorded that she dusted herself up, became determined about God and not the synagogue. She instantly became aware that going to Church alone or listening to the pastor won't save you. On the day God answered her prayers, there was no one in Church. She didn't go there to be seen. She for once in her life had to stop the competition of who wear what on Sundays. She knew what she wanted and had to deal with distractions. She went to the Church the day when there was no service. God was there waiting for her.

Knowing God personally is knowing everything. Don't believe the hype about crusades and any other gathering that has become routines. Look no further but unto Jesus people. He is our perfect example. Sadl, people have replaced the imagery of Jesus with "M.O.G"

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Yemike:

strange act in the winners family?
You're making me feel as if this winners is another religion entirely.

Winners Chapel Family is part of the body of Christ just like any true and living church of God out there.Its not my responsibility on how you interpret my submissions and convictions. You can think and believe anything you want afterall.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Yemike(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

Winners Chapel Family is part of the body of Christ just like any true and living church of God out there.Its not my responsibility on how you interpret my submissions and convictions. You can think and believe anything you want afterall.
hmm..... i'm not a believer but.....winners?....smh
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by nathan5050(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
I was around Eleme junction in ph when that incident happened... Nothing supernatural about it, there was no fire linked to the car, fuel didn't splash on it like it did the rest, no car burnt was close to it. He should just thank his God and forget church shit sentiments.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by omonnakoda: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
If there are no idiotts whow would we now a wise man
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
Yemike:

hmm..... i'm not a believer but.....winners?....smh

We are not even begging you to be a believer. Its not by force to be saved afterall, even if the price for your salvation has already been paid-Rev 22:11

But know that everybody would repent one day, but for some it would be too late-Pst Benny Hynn
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by omonnakoda: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

Religious fanatics?.

Actually Christian fanaticism has taken many lives throughout the ages and continues to do so.Bishop Oyedepo slapping people and calling them witches is just the tip of the iceberg
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by deavicky(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2016
nepapole:
They have come again..so others burn because say na redeem, deeperlife, mfm, mosque Dem dey go.. Nigerians sef..
u will not understand. My office is around there "my case different" also worked for there too.

Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Yemike(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

We are not even begging you to be a believer. Its not by force to be saved afterall, even if the price for your salvation has already been paid-Rev 22:11

But know that everybody would repent one day, but for some it would be too late-Pst Benny Hynn
And you are saved?
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
omonnakoda:
Actually Christian fanaticism has taken many lives throughout the ages and continues to do so.Bishop Oyedepo slapping people and calling them witches is just the tip of the iceberg

Christian fanatism taking lives? Which lives, where, when.
Dont be ridiculous, stop making a caricature of how you think.

You've obviously got a possesed and demonic mind that desperately needs Salvation, engaging you further is a waste of time.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
I don't doubt that miracles don't happen but what do you hv to say about the worshippers that lost their lives at Uyo church collapse, are they bench warmers?, don't they worship God in truth and in spirit? I am a Christian like u but it is not everything that I explain with religion. I am a rational thinker.

Dont bring the Uyo church matter here, folks lost their life and people are grieving so dont use it to score nonsense point.

If I am to give my opinion on that unfortunate incident in that church that should never have happened in the first place. I know what I would say, but since that church is supposed to be part of the body of christ, we can only pray for God to comfort them and help them recover.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by omonnakoda: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

Christian fanatism taking lives? Which lives, where, when.
Dont be ridiculous, stop making a caricature of how you think.

You've obviously got a possesed and demonic mind that desperately needs Salvation, engaging you further is a waste of time.

Your father and mother are both possessed and demonic minds
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
omonnakoda:
Your father and mother are both possessed and demonic minds

God bless you!!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by omonnakoda: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

God bless you!!
Fucck you
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Greenbullet(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

Religious fanatics?.

I need not reply a delusional being, mention me when you start thinking and I will talk with you.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by Topgainer: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
bezimo:

difference even among Christians (quoting Papa) So don't compare his testimon
The testimony you mock can NEVER happen to you.Be careful.
Hello Bishop David Oyedepo Jnr I have noticed you speak so much like your Father(Papa) going through all your posts
Is this how you are going to rule Winners Chapel Inc when it will be eventually handed over to you? Cursing and threatening people who do not believe in the god of Oyedepo your father. From the abundance of your heart and the ensuing utterances you're gonna shoot somebody on the altar some day, slapping a witch will be a child's play.
Repent and Flee Idolatry!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Topgainer:

Hello Bishop David Oyedepo Jnr I have noticed you speak so much like your Father(Papa) going through all your posts
Is this how you are going to rule Winners Chapel Inc when it will be eventually handed over to you? Cursing and threatening people who do not believe in the god of Oyedepo your father. From the abundance of your heart and the ensuing utterances you're gonna shoot somebody on the altar some day, slapping a witch will be a child's play.
Repent and Flee Idolatry!

Like you rightly noted he is my Spiritual Father and I owe nobody apology or explanation, just as invalid as your opinion is as far my followership is concerned.

I haven't cursed or threatened anybody so dont come here trying to act like a judge.
Nonsense!!
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by HCpaul(m): 12:45am On Dec 17, 2016
bezimo:

Who is a religious person?
, you are spiritually ignorant person, off course I know you cannot know this. You can engage the God of your Spiritual father in confronting the challenges of life.
Its a scriptural concept as demonstrated when Elisha was faced with crossing over the river Jordan.Then he said where is the Lord of God of Elijah and bam, it happened.

So don't always be in a hurry to advertise your spiritual confusion out here.You need light from the Bible to help not to criticize the doings of the Lord.

Like the God of Oyedepo is always ready to intervene and help all true sons and followers of his servant Bishop Oyedepo.

The correction doesn't goes to you only but to your ancestors also who initiated that spiritual bullshit.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by HCpaul(m): 12:58am On Dec 17, 2016
bezimo:

There is one God with many names.

Nicknames right??

The God who called Bishop Oyedepo to start preaching in 1981 perharps when you weren't even born is who we in the Winners chapel family refer to as The God of our Father, even the God of Bishop David Oyedepo.

Misconception.... Or the Oyedepo that sat himself down, think and possibly evaluated a means to cheat the gullible people of Nigeria.

It is the same God of Heaven who made the world and it's fullness thereof in 6days.

Really! Six days?? That's fair of you..... At least, you didn't say a DAY.

That same God can do, overdo and undo. Blessed be God of my father, even the God of Oyedepo.

That's just an eulogy, it can be referenced to anything amusing.

He owe nobody any explanation of his strange acts in the Winners family.

Can't continue cuz this is weird and delusional.
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by otemanuduno: 1:43am On Dec 17, 2016
bionixs:
which village you come from? Who be your papa as you dey form local Carl Marx? If e say im own car follow burn, eheeh na dat time e go be correct man. As you snub the work of God,your life will remain sorry .You be yeye Saducee!
undecided
Re: Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church by bezimo(m): 1:50am On Dec 17, 2016
HCpaul:

The correction doesn't goes to you only but to your ancestors also who initiated that spiritual bullshit.

I wont react to what you stated obviously you are an Atheist.
All I can say is that.You need Jesus in your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Under The Rain (photos} / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Pastor Caught With Fetish Materials Buried In The Compound Of His House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.