Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Man Fulfills Wife's Wishes She Made On The Daay He Fell In Love With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Fulfills Wife's Wishes She Made On The Daay He Fell In Love With Her (731 Views)

Man Begs Tiger As He Fell Into A Tiger’s Cage, What The Tiger Did Will Shock You / So I Fell In Love Today.... / What My Guy Did Yesterday, He Fell My Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fulfills Wife's Wishes She Made On The Daay He Fell In Love With Her by silver94(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
This is so amazing! Things like these make me want to fall in love. According to Jason Collier who shared the amazing story on Facebook, he has fulfilled the three wishes his wife made on the day he fell in love with her.
He wrote on his Facebook wall;
“The day I fell in love with Ashley I ask her if she could have 3 things what would they be and in what order, she replied 1st a house (we closed on our house 2-28-15), 2nd would be a ring (October 8th 2016 I gave her my last name), 3rd would be a car being that she had been driving her 2006 Altima since college! Today I showed her I am a man of my word and I would give her the world if I could! Hard Work Pays Off! Merry Christmas Love

Re: Man Fulfills Wife's Wishes She Made On The Daay He Fell In Love With Her by ct2: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
first to comment I dedicate this to all brother trying to make it
Re: Man Fulfills Wife's Wishes She Made On The Daay He Fell In Love With Her by Swissheart(f): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Cool
Re: Man Fulfills Wife's Wishes She Made On The Daay He Fell In Love With Her by Sandydayziz(f): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sweet!!! kiss
Re: Man Fulfills Wife's Wishes She Made On The Daay He Fell In Love With Her by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
Sighs... what a great man cry
Re: Man Fulfills Wife's Wishes She Made On The Daay He Fell In Love With Her by kheengjay(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
naija guys abeg make we dy try learn to be romantic ........ ahn ahn am done with all ds chewing gum bf tinz in my life..... okwaya hu wants to be my bae so I can ask three thingz from her

1; bullion van with cash in it
2 : 2017 range rover
3 : beautiful shildren wey be like pure mami water packaging
Re: Man Fulfills Wife's Wishes She Made On The Daay He Fell In Love With Her by nepapole(m): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
See them....COOL, SWEET.. Na wetin Dem knw be that. Make Dem dey collect collect collect. Msheeeeew.

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Pranks Most Babes Plays On Guys They Don't Love. / I Need A Decent Lady I Could Spend The Night With / 5 Signs The Girl Your Dating Is About To Cheat On You. (nosy Gist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.