Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

So I Fell In Love Today.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So I Fell In Love Today.... (29594 Views)

I Experienced This Kind Of Love Today, Do I Have Witnesses??? / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:04am On Jul 26, 2019
So after finishing some work related movements today,i decided to call it a day pretty early.say around 12 noon.
Was driving towards home from GRA port harcourt when I saw this pretty damsel walking along that birabi street,gra port harcourt.(around salvation ministries hq).
So I stopped the car some few feet ahead of her while looking at her from the rear view mirror.
She had some brown braids,a big blue gown but short,which didn't display her curves at all but she still looked pretty in it anyways,some white earpiece and some sandals.
If you see this babe you go shout!chocolate clean black colour,socculent body and sexy lips.infact the whole nine yards!
As she walked towards the car,my heart was pounding and all and I thought perhaps this one will just walk past and make me a laughing stock infront of everyone.
So I zoomed off and stopped again.she came close,brought down the windows and said hi.
I played the I know you from somewhere card and it worked.
Said some random things to her and convinced her to get I the car while I dropped her off.
She agreed and got in.then I confessed to her that I just made that up so she could feel safe with me and all...
We both laughed about it as we headed towards town(Azikiwe road)
Then we got to that secretariat and it happened that the place she was heading to and what she was going there to do is what I know very well and have a couple of guys that knows a thing or 2 about it.
I told her I could help,reach for my phone and called my guy nnamdi and as usual he could deliver.
So I handed her over to my friend nnamdi and we said our good byes.
I was just there at the lot looking at her as they walked away into the building and she turned and gave me a lovely look too and I smiled,butterflies all over my stomach and we waved at each other.
Damn I was excited and just smiling like a cow as I go home.reached home and told my guys about it and we were just happy and he couldn't wait to see her.
So around 4 pm I called her again to find out if she had finished with what she had to do?for where?there was a small issue and the guy that was to deliver the plan she came for wasn't around and she sounded frustrated and worried.
I told her not to worry that I am on my way(I could be a real sweetheart when I want to)
So I left Mgbuoba and headed all the way to town again and got there around 5;30pm.
Everywhere was closed and my guy said the only way we could do this is to go to the other guy's house to meet him and hand him the documents to process.(one land document like that she came to process for her dad from abuja).
So we all got in the car and headed off to meet the guy in Diobu.
Damn,there is no corner of Diobu we did not enter today looking for that guy.diobu can be very confusing for those who know.
This time it was like magic and we had gotten closer like we've known each other for years lol.my guy even thought she was my wife or sonething grin
So after all the stress,we got the guy and handed him the files and he told us to come back and collect the files tomorrow.
We said our goodbyes and we left.i had to go drop off my guy at his place before I took her to hers.
So her sister called and complained of how her tummy was paining her and she needed drugs and she sounded pretty serious.so we had to stop by at a pharmacy and we got the drugs.
While I was seated there,I noticed a ring on her finger at exactly where married people put theirs and was shocked.like what the hell? undecided
So when we got out,I asked her about it and she said she isn't married but she wears it to prevent people from disturbing her and all...we laughed and left.
Now she also wanted to buy an extension,I still took her there so we get it.
The woman that was selling in the shop started to compliment me on how my fiancee was prudent on spending cos of the way she priced the extension eh cheesy
And she even asked me where my own ring was ?I said it's in the car and she didn't resist and just smiled.i knew this girl was already liking me lol.
So we got in the car and went ahead to drop my guy before taking her to hers.
It was already late like 9;30pm already and she was complaining how they lock their estate gate at 10pm.so I knew it would be so hard to catch up if I didn't drive like a maniac.
So I told her to belt up properly,engaged sport mode on the gear and hit the gas all the way.
So we were heading towards odili road cos that's where she lives,got to fruit garden and since I was coming too fast,some cops started flagging me and I didn't want to stop till I saw how they were cocking their guns shocked
I did stop and the cops came,started making noise on how fast I was going bla bla bla...that there was a car snatching incident now and how are they sure we aren't the snatchers?lol.
They searched,checked papers and ids and all was good but they insisted on taking us to their head quarters.
I got angry and started yelling too and before you know it,things were getting out of hand till one other cop intervened.
After every every,i handed them 2k and we left.
Got to their estate and everywhere was locked.damn!all that struggle for nothing.
So she called her sister,she sent one guy(young boy of probably 20) that came and told security to open up since they didn't know her as she just came from Abuja some days ago for this assignment.
After plenty talk,they opened and i find them normal change unto guymen levels and entered.
Dropped her off,we said our goodbyes,she apologised for all she put me through and hugged me grin
The thing sweet me ehn!she asked if she could see me tomorrow and the way I take shout sure ehn lol.
So we've got a proper date by tomorrow and I am super excited.
She sounds smart,well brought up,no pride,reserved,clean,no make up or gold nose,no lashes,just some short,pink talons and very clean body kiss
Let's see how it goes tomorrow!wish me luck.
I go sleep well tonight walahi.
Love is a great feeling and I sabi fall like mumu grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:11am On Jul 26, 2019
I took this photo of her today at the secretariat while she expressed how tired she was from all the running around.that place be like market walahi angry
Such flawless,natural beauty kiss I'm super excited.
Wish I could show her off completely but for privacy reasons embarassed

10 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 26, 2019
They have finally gotten this one..... see epistle.

Chai!

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by catwalq(f): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2019
I'm sleeping with my fingers crossed for you tonight. All the best.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by candyguyofficia(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2019
Love... Lol, all the same look well not all that glitters is gold

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:25am On Jul 26, 2019
catwalq:
I'm sleeping with my fingers crossed for you tonight. All the best.
thank you kiss
I appreciate.I hope this one counts.

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 12:25am On Jul 26, 2019
candyguyofficia:
Love... Lol, all the same look well not all that glitters is gold
yeah sure,I'll be observing while hoping nothing goes wrong.
The thing dey sweet me ehn...

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Sirmuel1(m): 2:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Logobenz1:
yeah sure,I'll be observing while hoping nothing goes wrong.
The thing dey sweet me ehn...

Local Man is disappointed. Why on earth will you fall in love?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 26, 2019
local man is disappointed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by BLUEJAYY: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Sounds cool. smiley
The things we do for love though. smiley
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by EdiAbali: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2019
SmellySperm:
local man is disappointed

2 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2019
Two weeks Maximum and you will be bored trust me lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by mibrims: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2019
Everything that has a beginning will surely come to an end, so enjoy while it last.. no girl is single even the ugly ones. Do not invest too much. Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by vincixpresso: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2019
Nairalanders no get joy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by bdchange(m): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2019
What you have now is not love but likeness or probably lust. Only time will tell if it's love or not. Yet I can feel the butterflies in your stomach grin
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by LewsTherin: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2019
Logobenz1, are you awake? Are you still feeling the groove of new love? Have you called, texted or any of the usual?

In short, how far cool

3 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Ryan03(f): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Remember to come tell us how it went o, i'll be waiting.

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by 2dice01: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2019
Hard Guy Hard Guy
small love now bros you done fall grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by iLegendd(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2019
I didn't read, but whatever you wrote, I like it. Though, you must not act needy or clingy. If you act nice, you'll be dumped. Switch on your alpha game. All the best.

3 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Iwanttoto1: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2019
Logobenz1:
[s]So after finishing some work related movements today,i decided to call it a day pretty early.say around 12 noon.
Was driving towards home from GRA port harcourt when I saw this pretty damsel walking along that birabi street,gra port harcourt.(around salvation ministries hq).
So I stopped the car some few feet ahead of her while looking at her from the rear view mirror.
She had some brown braids,a big blue gown but short,which didn't display her curves at all but she still looked pretty in it anyways,some white earpiece and some sandals.
If you see this babe you go shout!chocolate clean black colour,socculent body and sexy lips.infact the whole nine yards!
As she walked towards the car,my heart was pounding and all and I thought perhaps this one will just walk past and make me a laughing stock infront of everyone.
So I zoomed off and stopped again.she came close,brought down the windows and said hi.
I played the I know you from somewhere card and it worked.
Said some random things to her and convinced her to get I the car while I dropped her off.
She agreed and got in.then I confessed to her that I just made that up so she could feel safe with me and all...
We both laughed about it as we headed towards town(Azikiwe road)
Then we got to that secretariat and it happened that the place she was heading to and what she was going there to do is what I know very well and have a couple of guys that knows a thing or 2 about it.
I told her I could help,reach for my phone and called my guy nnamdi and as usual he could deliver.
So I handed her over to my friend nnamdi and we said our good byes.
I was just there at the lot looking at her as they walked away into the building and she turned and gave me a lovely look too and I smiled,butterflies all over my stomach and we waved at each other.
Damn I was excited and just smiling like a cow as I go home.reached home and told my guys about it and we were just happy and he couldn't wait to see her.
So around 4 pm I called her again to find out if she had finished with what she had to do?for where?there was a small issue and the guy that was to deliver the plan she came for wasn't around and she sounded frustrated and worried.
I told her not to worry that I am on my way(I could be a real sweetheart when I want to)
So I left Mgbuoba and headed all the way to town again and got there around 5;30pm.
Everywhere was closed and my guy said the only way we could do this is to go to the other guy's house to meet him and hand him the documents to process.(one land document like that she came to process for her dad from abuja).
So we all got in the car and headed off to meet the guy in Diobu.
Damn,there is no corner of Diobu we did not enter today looking for that guy.diobu can be very confusing for those who know.
This time it was like magic and we had gotten closer like we've known each other for years lol.my guy even thought she was my wife or sonething grin
So after all the stress,we got the guy and handed him the files and he told us to come back and collect the files tomorrow.
We said our goodbyes and we left.i had to go drop off my guy at his place before I took her to hers.
So her sister called and complained of how her tummy was paining her and she needed drugs and she sounded pretty serious.so we had to stop by at a pharmacy and we got the drugs.
While I was seated there,I noticed a ring on her finger at exactly where married people put theirs and was shocked.like what the hell? undecided
So when we got out,I asked her about it and she said she isn't married but she wears it to prevent people from disturbing her and all...we laughed and left.
Now she also wanted to buy an extension,I still took her there so we get it.
The woman that was selling in the shop started to compliment me on how my fiancee was prudent on spending cos of the way she priced the extension eh cheesy
And she even asked me where my own ring was ?I said it's in the car and she didn't resist and just smiled.i knew this girl was already liking me lol.
So we got in the car and went ahead to drop my guy before taking her to hers.
It was already late like 9;30pm already and she was complaining how they lock their estate gate at 10pm.so I knew it would be so hard to catch up if I didn't drive like a maniac.
So I told her to belt up properly,engaged sport mode on the gear and hit the gas all the way.
So we were heading towards odili road cos that's where she lives,got to fruit garden and since I was coming too fast,some cops started flagging me and I didn't want to stop till I saw how they were cocking their guns shocked
I did stop and the cops came,started making noise on how fast I was going bla bla bla...that there was a car snatching incident now and how are they sure we aren't the snatchers?lol.
They searched,checked papers and ids and all was good but they insisted on taking us to their head quarters.
I got angry and started yelling too and before you know it,things were getting out of hand till one other cop intervened.
After every every,i handed them 2k and we left.
Got to their estate and everywhere was locked.damn!all that struggle for nothing.
So she called her sister,she sent one guy(young boy of probably 20) that came and told security to open up since they didn't know her as she just came from Abuja some days ago for this assignment.
After plenty talk,they opened and i find them normal change unto guymen levels and entered.
Dropped her off,we said our goodbyes,she apologised for all she put me through and hugged me grin
The thing sweet me ehn!she asked if she could see me tomorrow and the way I take shout sure ehn lol.
So we've got a proper date by tomorrow and I am super excited.
She sounds smart,well brought up,no pride,reserved,clean,no make up or gold nose,no lashes,just some short,pink talons and very clean body kiss
Let's see how it goes tomorrow!wish me luck.
I go sleep well tonight walahi.
Love is a great feeling and I sabi fall like mumu[/s] grin

This Fuulish boy, Je chu pe ego

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by nuelsam: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Logobenz................. Why u too dey lie like this na? U took your guy to his house before taking the babe down to hers twice?? Sco pa tu ma naaa lie small small na

3 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by luvyaself95(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2019
You saw ring on her she say she use it to chase away guys disturbing her and you believe that...
a word is enough for the wise...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nat404: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2019
This story seems interesting. cheesy I love interesting stories. grin grin

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nat404: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2019
luvyaself95:
You saw ring on her she say she use it to chase away guys disturbing her and you believe that...
a word is enough for the wise...
Haha. It could be possible.

1 Like

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2019
LewsTherin:
Logobenz1, are you awake? Are you still feeling the groove of new love? Have you called, texted or any of the usual?

In short, how far cool
hi bro,good morning.
Well I haven't called yet,I don't want to appear desperate or clingy.
Let me try reverse psychology too and see if she will miss me like I miss her.
But whether she calls or not,I am definitely going to see her again tonight.
I'll update the thread on how it went. cheesy
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2019
nuelsam:
Logobenz................. Why u too dey lie like this na? U took your guy to his house before taking the babe down to hers twice?? Sco pa tu ma naaa lie small small na
yeah I dropped of my guy nnamdi first,why?
While we bought the drugs and extension,he was still with us.we got those around agip flyover,phc.
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by spongeisback: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2019
Watch out for his next lamentation thread. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2019
spongeisback:
Watch out for his next lamentation thread. grin grin
undecided
Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by EdiAbali: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Logobenz1:
I took this photo of her today at the secretariat while she expressed how tired she was from all the running around.that place be like market walahi angry

2 Likes 9 Shares

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Logobenz1: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2019
I wonder what this nigga above thinks he is doing.
I've had enough sex to last me 2 lifetimes.
Love is what I seek now so carry your pictures commot for here wink

26 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by EdiAbali: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Logobenz1:
I wonder what this nigga above thinks he is doing.
I've had enough sex to last me 2 lifetimes.
Love is what I seek now so carry your pictures commot for here wink

You fell in love with a girl after meeting her within 24hrs and you get mouth to talk,
You think say she just landed from space and she had no boy friend?

You might be her 15th lover currently

33 Likes

Re: So I Fell In Love Today.... by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2019
Logobenz1:

She's not everything you described. She just has a nice skin cause she's from a rich family.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World / Types Of Women, Men Should Date / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.