Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,674 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

5 Categories Of Guys Who “don’t Like Nigerian Girls” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Categories Of Guys Who “don’t Like Nigerian Girls” (981 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Categories Of Guys Who “don’t Like Nigerian Girls” by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Of recent, the number of guys who keep professing their unquenchable hatred for Nigerian girls, has been on the rise. Doubt me? Carry out a research! I’m almost sure in a sample size of 5 Nigerian guys, at least 3 will give a lame reason for not liking Nigerian girls.
If you are as observant as myself, then you must have categorised these guys based on their not-so-subtle characteristics.

Check these out;

1. The broke boy:

This one’s bank account has been showing red light and girls are too “inhumane” to understand that there’s recession. Pay no attention to all that bullshit he spews on Nairaland about owning a 2020 range rover, this dude drives a 20th century “legwagen”.
Since it is believed that most Nigerian girls are high maintenance, he just stays clear and pretends not to like them since he can’t afford them anyway.

2. The short guy:

Maybe more ladies are beginning to develop a strange favoritism for beans or how else can we explain the height that scares some guys away?
Anyway, this particular guy happens to be, unfortunately, shorter than all the girls he has ever liked. So dude just unlikes Nigerian girls for this silly reason.

3. The lazy guy:

This one keeps admiring girls from afar but will never walk up to them. But when he sights another guy with his crush, he suddenly develops a fever and starts sweating profusely in a fully air-conditioned room.
To this guy, “all Nigerian girls are cheats” so he doesn’t like them.

4. The jobless guy:

After a Twitter user made a statement about jobless guys not having the right to a relationship, it might take the intervention of angel Gabriel to change this one’s perception on all Nigerian girls being materialistic.

5. The heartbroken guy:

This one is likely in his late 20s – early 30s. All the girls he has dated right from secondary school either left him for someone richer, broke up with him for no reason or cheated on him and made him find out in the most painful way.
To this guy, every Nigerian lady is the devil who wears prada, so he hates them all.

Which one’s missing?

Mrcork is #1
Seun, Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Categories Of Guys Who “don’t Like Nigerian Girls” by coolestchris(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
This recession affected plenty things including brains
Re: 5 Categories Of Guys Who “don’t Like Nigerian Girls” by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
coolestchris:
This recession affected plenty things including brains
I see how badly it affected yours. Sad!
Re: 5 Categories Of Guys Who “don’t Like Nigerian Girls” by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
We that like you guys you keep playing hard to get with us
Re: 5 Categories Of Guys Who “don’t Like Nigerian Girls” by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
We that like you guys you keep playing hard to get with us
cheesy
Re: 5 Categories Of Guys Who “don’t Like Nigerian Girls” by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: 5 Categories Of Guys Who “don’t Like Nigerian Girls” by TRIXIA: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
Qummie:
Of recent, the number of guys who keep professing their unquenchable hatred for Nigerian girls, has been on the rise. Doubt me? Carry out a research! I’m almost sure in a sample size of 5 Nigerian guys, at least 3 will give a lame reason for not liking Nigerian girls.
If you are as observant as myself, then you must have categorised these guys based on their not-so-subtle characteristics.

Check these out;

1. The broke boy:

This one’s bank account has been showing red light and girls are too “inhumane” to understand that there’s recession. Pay no attention to all that bullshit he spews on Nairaland about owning a 2020 range rover, this dude drives a 20th century “legwagen”.
Since it is believed that most Nigerian girls are high maintenance, he just stays clear and pretends not to like them since he can’t afford them anyway.

2. The short guy:

Maybe more ladies are beginning to develop a strange favoritism for beans or how else can we explain the height that scares some guys away?
Anyway, this particular guy happens to be, unfortunately, shorter than all the girls he has ever liked. So dude just unlikes Nigerian girls for this silly reason.

3. The lazy guy:

This one keeps admiring girls from afar but will never walk up to them. But when he sights another guy with his crush, he suddenly develops a fever and starts sweating profusely in a fully air-conditioned room.
To this guy, “all Nigerian girls are cheats” so he doesn’t like them.

4. The jobless guy:

After a Twitter user made a statement about jobless guys not having the right to a relationship, it might take the intervention of angel Gabriel to change this one’s perception on all Nigerian girls being materialistic.

5. The heartbroken guy:

This one is likely in his late 20s – early 30s. All the girls he has dated right from secondary school either left him for someone richer, broke up with him for no reason or cheated on him and made him find out in the most painful way.
To this guy, every Nigerian lady is the devil who wears prada, so he hates them all.

Which one’s missing?

Mrcork is #1
Seun, Lalasticlala
No wonder you were second guessing for Seun..... Lol.....ure his bitch......yoruba pussy is smelling everywhere

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Guys Who “don’t Like Nigerian Girls” by Sexxkillz: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
This thread exists for lack of what to write. This isn't even stimulating for discussion.

What idiot Nigerian would not like nigerian girls when he was born by a nigerian girl and surrounded by them?
Broke, Lazy, Short, Heartbroken, Jobless? WTF is this?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Categories Of Guys Who “don’t Like Nigerian Girls” by TMTR: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
6.The exposed guys
When you meet girls from other countries and you compare with most Nigerian girls, you will have no choice but to dislike Nigerian girls.. tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Categories Of Guys Who “don’t Like Nigerian Girls” by Frankraj: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
The writer of this is silyyy, go to other countries and see how women are hard working and responsible and then when you come back to Nigeria full of corrupt prostitute's that call themselves Nigerian girl and tell me the reason you will ever like one. Men are not atm. Is only in Nigeria that I have seen when a girl has a big boobs and big asss she sees it an asset to do prostitution and estort money from men .which one will count and leave the other . Nigerian girls are the worst girl I have ever seen in the world with all my traveling experiences. I pity any guy that's planing to marry any of this nowadays prostitutes every where that call them selves Nigerian girls / students / graduates . Rubbish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After Discovering That All His 4 Children Weren't His / See How Kylie Jenner Displays Cleavage In Tiny Crop White Top To Fans / Navel Fingering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.