Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! (15159 Views)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience / Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by aremz(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2016
I've been thinking about it and i felt i should ask you guys too.

Is it right both spiritually and legally to have sex with your cousin?

Feel free to contribute
Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2016
palmgossips or something...

its very wrong sir , if thats what you wanna hear

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by GentlemanUnltd: 12:17am On Dec 17, 2016
yeah, its right for "you" to have sex even with your mother.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by GentlemanUnltd: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2016
oga falconey, you nor they sleep?
Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by vicstar(m): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2016
• for they shall know the truth and it shall set them free undecided ••

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by falconey(m): 12:19am On Dec 17, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
oga falconey, you nor they sleep?

king ........sleep no gree come o, I had a rough day. how your end?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Belthazor(m): 12:21am On Dec 17, 2016
Pussy is pussy. It doesn't matter if it's your cousin's pussy. Just eat it.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Lastking147(m): 12:22am On Dec 17, 2016
spiritually what?!!
Taar, Toto oh just have fun and move ahead grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Fidelismaria: 1:21am On Dec 17, 2016
NO

JUST Bleep HER BRAINS OUT

AINT NOTHIN SPIRITUAL BOUT FUCKIN

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 17, 2016
Out of all the babes wey dey Naija na only ur cousin u see. for fùcks sake she's still family!

Ogbeni u are not thinking straight angry

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by supereagle(m): 5:41am On Dec 17, 2016
It is called incest. God forbids it in the Bible.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 17, 2016
I've walked down this road before,, NIGGA don't do it!!! cry

14 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2016
if u can accumulate the shame and everything tht goes with it...
then its no bigie... ask CHINA..
who religion help?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2016
na wa to you

well if the cousin is 4th cousin.fire on

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Molly1991(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2016
This message hard

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Okaakoko(m): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2016
she is as well your sister na

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Smyblueboy(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2016
it is right if u be Fulani boi o if not BELIVE ME UR DICK CAN JUST OUT OF CONFUSION HANG INSIDE HER O.. no try am o even if she's too hot b u like to play with fire. clinical no implications but CULTURALLY not good and u happen to be in Africa ...
u can check my blog and help me to criticize sha cos I just designed it newly ur opinions would help alot www.ishstoc..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by kullozone(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2016
Omo,See many "Incesticiders" oh!
I've kissed one of my cousin several times na (we kissed each other, actually).... But we kon dey fear to do the main thing.

Why

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by embodiment: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2016
Is this actually a question? I would take it to be a rhetorical question. Oga you know best. It is very wrong and do you know what they call it 'incest'. Just to educate you a little Incest is sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in a consanguineous relationship (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity, such as individuals of the same household, step relatives, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage.
In this part of the world it is a taboo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by MilesLamar(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2016
wrong
Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Laolu97(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2016
It seems u have been tinking abt dis shameful tin for long.U beta dont even try it.Untop all d gals wey dey dis world,nah ur cousin u wan start to dey straff.Guy!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by sanpipita(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2016
aremz:
I've been thinking about it and i felt i should ask you guys too.

Is it right both spiritually and legally to have sex with your cousin?

Feel free to contribute

Nothing wrong about it if its consensual, a lot of people will quote the bible forgetting there was many cases of incest in bible, Issac even married his cousin, there are so many instances like that, ancient times allowed relatives to consummate so incest isn't a new thing

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by stubbornman(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2016
don't do things you'd regret.....Some things are natural setbacks.... I'd rather bang an Olosho ..if I had the urge to bang my cousin

Association of weak minds (Awm) will tell you its cool cos they can't spell "SELF CONTROL"

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by sanpipita(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2016
stubbornman:
don't do things you'd regret.....Some things are natural setbacks.... I'd rather bang an Olosho ..if I had the urge to bang my cousin

Association of weak minds (Awm) will tell you its cool cos they can't spell "SELF CONTROL"

And self control means banging an olosho?

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by stubbornman(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2016
sanpipita:

And self control means banging an olosho?
Yeah .....you don't get to regret it....Cos you'll walk away from it from her...but your Cousin will always be there..... are you trying to bang your cousin don't do it man!!!! I hate talking much....just don't do it

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by policy12: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
@op I think it depends on ur background while it may be wrong in some cultures its a welcome idea in the north here. Aboki marry their cousin self not just having sex with her.
Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by LecciGucci: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
Most yoruba's thinks this incest is cool i hav come across few yoruba gals that told me they were disvirgined by thier cousin.
I couldnt bliv my self.. this is a capital TABOO.

2weeks ago a 22 year old yoruba gal was tellin me in social media how her fvck mate (cousin) hasnt banged her for several weeks now. And promised to do that when he returns from school dat day.

Men i was confused i paused for 0ver 3mins lookin at her message and didnt know wat to say to her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Jayson1: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Not cool at all.
Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by sanpipita(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
stubbornman:

Yeah .....you don't get to regret it....Cos you'll walk away from it from her...but your Cousin will always be there..... are you trying to bang your cousin don't do it man!!!! I hate talking much....just don't do it

Lol you actually sound like the one with a mind weak, all that is your opinion anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
why do you want to do it...
Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by Teague4league(m): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Do it IF it feels right to you, you are the only one that can decide for you. So man up and decide whatever you feel it's right

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?! by holland002(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Belthazor:
Pussy is pussy. It doesn't matter if it's your cousin's pussy. Just eat it.
so u can Bleep your sis??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / 25-year-old Queen Of #SaggyBoobs Chidera Shows Her Naked Saggy Side Boobs (Photo / She Send Me Ths Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.