Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! (20506 Views)

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience / How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by SultanOfPuna: 11:11pm On May 05, 2020
Show me where in the Bible that says marrying or fucking your cousin is a sin.

Jews during the time of Jesus married their cousin like their Arab neighbors.
Many references of cousins marrying in the Bible.

why is it a taboo??
I have done my research back in history
The only reason it is a taboo is because of the genetic problem that happen with inbreeding.
But having casual sex with a fine or handsome cousin is not a sin..
Impregnating your cousin is where the issue is due to inbreeding..
One of my best sex was with my maternal cousin Amanda..
We bleeped each other with passion and love almost every chance we had.
No omen, no curse, none of that African bullcrap about badluck.
She is now married a British consular and is living her best life..
I'm doing very well too

We still gist once in a while
Do not let dumb traditions of the past hold you from exploring your sexual desires.
Just be careful not to impregnate
But you two can fvck well well

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by Balistic4: 11:14pm On May 05, 2020
Keep pushing your luck, I can see your destiny is tied to someone's waist, keep going, don't relent! Climb every mountain you come across!!! Live life!!!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by Swegzfreak: 11:16pm On May 05, 2020
Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by SultanOfPuna: 11:18pm On May 05, 2020
Abraham's son Isaac married Rebekah
His First Cousin

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by SultanOfPuna: 11:20pm On May 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i dont care about what demons do in their spare times, but when highly respected xtian men of god are raping children ALL OVER THE WORLD (while using their evil bible is a confirmation that this is a religion of the DEVIL!!!
ATTENTION, ATTENTION

See a Dumb Athiests that don't believe God exist..
But He Believe Devil exist grin grin grin grin grin
I don't know why a psychiatry hospital will allow this fool @mrBrownjay1 their long time patient to have access to Internet..
He was meant to be discharged but they still haven't cured his madness..
How can someone not believe God exist
But he believe Devil exist
Please do not reply @mrbrownjay1
he is Mentally slow and unstable..
Thanks

P.s (edit) : I just got word from some close family members of @mrbrownjay1 and I hereby apologize for making mockery of his mental illness. I never knew he was really mentally unstable. I thought he was trolling. But I can't delete or take back all I said so please Mr Brown and his family should deal with it.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 05, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Abraham's son Isaac married Rebekah
His First Cousin
Wayray and where in the Bible was that written grin
Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by SultanOfPuna: 11:28pm On May 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Wayray and where in the Bible was that written grin
Genesis Chapter 24
Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by SultanOfPuna: 11:33pm On May 05, 2020
Swegzfreak:
Go read genesis ch. 24
Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2020
End time is nearGod help us

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2020
you cannot be a hypocrite, you have to take EVERYTHING (that is written in the bible) for granted or nothing... that same holy book also tells you to murder your kids if they step out of line, would you also do it? it also says you should stone non virgins, would you also do that?!

5 Likes

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by SultanOfPuna: 11:55pm On May 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you cannot be a hypocrite, you have to take EVERYTHING (that is written in the bible) for granted or nothing... that same holy book also tells you to murder your kids if they step out of line, would you also do it? it also says you should stone non virgins, would you also do that?!
I be like say Na Islamic Bible you dey read undecided. Quote the verse or chapter in the Bible that says you should kill your kids.
I'm waiting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by SultanOfPuna: 12:04am On May 06, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Since 1806 A.D till 2020 A.D there has been countless upon countless end time prophecies.

But one thing they all have in common is that each prophecy never comes to pass.
Don't worry you are not the first mumu to do this. It's been going on since 1806 A.D

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:04am On May 06, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I be like say Na Islamic Bible you dey read undecided. Quote the verse or chapter in the Bible that says you should kill your kids.
I'm waiting

educate yourself on your holybook so i dont have to do it for you:

Deuteronomy 21:18-21
18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by Nobody: 12:18am On May 06, 2020
You said COUSIN Right?...but there is Sin at the back of the couSIN...I think it's clear

13 Likes

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by SultanOfPuna: 12:32am On May 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

educate yourself on your holybook so i dont have to do it for you:

18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 .” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.
See how dumb you are
Your father should have gambled with your school fees instead of wasting it on you..
Now let me school you dumbo
1. The passage says SON not child. It never said a rebellious child. If they were referring to stubborn kids. They will include rebellious child.

2. It says stubborn and rebellious son
A son which means a grown adult of a man. A grown up son who is into bad evil activities and disrespect his father and mother like being a cultists or an armed robber. A son in this context is a man who is an adult and held accountable for his wrong deeds. Not a child

3. No record EVER of stoning of a child in the history of isreal

4. Verse 21 says They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard
Drunkard is a term used for adults again proving that Son in this context is an irresponsible adult that causes havoc in the community ,fights and drinks too much. Which child is reffered to as a drunkard
Next time think very well before you expose your low iq and disgrace yourself spewing trash online.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by FeliciaOja(f): 12:39am On May 06, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by Kobicove(m): 12:43am On May 06, 2020
How is it even possible for anyone in his right senses to get an erection while looking at his cousin's unclothedness?! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45am On May 06, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

See how dumb you are
Your father should have gambled with your school fees instead of wasting it on you..
Now let me school you dumbo
1. The passage says SON not child. It never said a rebellious child. If they were referring to stubborn kids. They will include rebellious child.

2. It says stubborn and rebellious son
A son which means a grown adult of a man. A grown up son who is into bad evil activities and disrespect his father and mother like being a cultists or an armed robber. A son in this context is a man who is an adult and held accountable for his wrong deeds. Not a child

3. No record EVER of stoning of a child in the history of isreal

4. Verse 21 says They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard
Drunkard is a term used for adults again proving that Son in this context is an irresponsible adult that causes havoc in the community ,fights and drinks too much. Which child is reffered to as a drunkard
Next time think very well before you expose your low iq and disgrace yourself spewing trash online.

OF COURSE YOU DUMBOOO BECAUSE A SON CAN BE 5 JUST LIKE HE CAN BE 40.... your father will remain your father till you are 90yrs old, therefore you must always respect your father... so this verse is about the respect between a father and his "son", duh!
BWAAAAAAAH! you religious sheep are amazing...see how you twisted the above verse to fit your selfish agenda....kai! you guys are real DEMONS!!!!

ok no worries, i have plenty more for you (let see what kind of nonsense you are gonna come up with):

Exodus 21:15
“Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death.

Leviticus 20:9
“‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

again, we dont give a damn if any of such instance has been recorded (or not), thats your master's commandment, you can either follow them or dont, but dont selfishly take only what fits your narrow minded agenda from that evil holybook!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by SultanOfPuna: 1:14am On May 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

OF COURSE YOU DUMBOOO BECAUSE A SON CAN BE 5 JUST LIKE HE CAN BE 40.... your father will remain your father till you are 90yrs old, therefore you must always respect your father... so this verse is about the respect between a father and his "son", duh!
BWAAAAAAAH! you religious sheep are amazing...see how you twisted the above verse to fit your selfish agenda....kai! you guys are real DEMONS!!!!

ok no worries, i have plenty more for you (let see what kind of nonsense you are gonna come up with):

“‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

again, we dont give a damn if any of such instance has been recorded (or not), thats your master's commandment, you can either follow them or dont, but dont selfishly take only what fits your narrow minded agenda from that evil holybook!
@ bolded. Hahahaha that is what you just did.
You just quoted a verse without reading the whole chapter. You cherry pick a verse then exclude the next verse that follows
Here is an example
Verse 1: Armed men came to kill my family
Verse 2: And I said kill them all,kill them all
Verse 3: They went hunting for armed men
Verse 4: They were not found.

Now if I was using the same cherry picking tactics you Athiests use.
Atheist will only quote Verse 2 that says "And I said kill them all"
the Athiests fool will ignore the verse 1,3,4 that will give him better understanding to the verse 2 .
He choose to quote only verse 2 to prove his narrow minded point.
Reading only verse 2 will make you think that the man is wicked
But when you combine verse 1-4 then you understand the bigger picture of the message.
Quote the full passages and not just cherry picking one verse to mislead others.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by Vivianagoja(m): 1:21am On May 06, 2020
Norphiee:
You said COUSIN Right?...but there is Sin at the back of the couSIN...I think it's clear
Sense wee not kee u....lol

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by Vivianagoja(m): 1:22am On May 06, 2020
See people wer Jesus die for ooo

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:28am On May 06, 2020
Norphiee:
There is a SIN in diSINformation
You have been feed a lot of false diSINformation about sex. No be only u Sabi twist English language

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:31am On May 06, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

@ bolded. Hahahaha that is what you just did.
You just quoted a verse without reading the whole chapter. You cherry pick a verse then exclude the next verse that follows
Here is an example
Verse 1: Armed men came to kill my family
Verse 2: And I said kill them all,kill them all
Verse 3: They went hunting for them
Verse 4: He was not found

Now if I was using the same cherry picking tactics you Athiests use. Atheist will only quote Verse 2 that says "And I said kill them all" and the Athiests fool will ignore the verse 1,3,4 that will give him better understanding to the verse 2 . But No
He choose to quote only verse 2 to prove his narrow minded point.
Quote the full passages and not just cherry picking

you religious monkeys are amazing...as usual... your evil bible clearly states that if you curse or lay hands on your father, you should be put to death....but you will come with nonsense under the moon to twist what your oga at the top is saying, yet will be quick to mention "marriage of cousin" in that same evil book, abi?!

its is very clear and easy to understand what your oga at the top meant (but hey, keep writing rubbish online to fit your selfish agenda):
18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20 .” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

1st you claimed it was talking about adult sons, 2nd now you are claiming another nonsense utter rubbish...you people are the real devils of this world!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:43am On May 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you religious monkeys are amazing...as usual... your evil bible clearly states that if you curse or lay hands on your father, you should be put to death....but you will come with nonsense under the moon to twist what your oga at the top is saying, yet will be quick to mention "marriage of cousin" in that same evil book, abi?!

its is very clear and easy to understand what your oga at the top meant (but hey, keep writing rubbish online to fit your selfish agenda):

you people are the real devils of this world!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/68213a07f3744a4e14aba021ae21fb4b/tenor.gif[/img]
I don't know the priest who raped and molested you bro.But don't take your anger on Christianity, you clearly sound like you were molested by a priest and now you have become atheist. What do I knw undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:51am On May 06, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

I don't know the priest who raped and molested you bro.But don't take your anger on Christianity, you clearly sound like you were molested by a priest and now you have become atheist. What do I knw undecided

at least, we can all confirm that these bastard pedo catholic priests are raping innocent kids all over the world, while preaching from that same evil holybook, lol!

RELIGION OF DEVILS with your evil holybook filled with murder, rape and countless other evil atrocities!!!!

***spit on floor***

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by SultanOfPuna: 1:55am On May 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

1st you claimed it was talking about adult sons, 2nd now you are claiming another nonsense utter rubbish...you people are the real devils of this world!!!!
I have already debunked Det 20:18-21
Your low iq can't accept that in that context they are reffering to as Soon is a grown up adult
If you can prove this to me I will turn atheist tonight
1. Prove where children have ever been brought in front of the elders law court.
In the history of law no child below 18 years is subjected to court of elders.
2. Court of elders in those days is the same as today's law court.
Again prove to me where a child below 18 years has been brought to law of court.
3. In Lev 21:15 The word strike is the English translation of the Hebrew word "to kill"
Cain strike Abel = Cain kill Abel
So yeah if you kill you father and mother you will be stoned to death.

If you can prove 1 and 2. I will accept atheism

8 Likes

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by SultanOfPuna: 2:01am On May 06, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind the fool
He is like those feminists that hate all men because 1 guy dealt with her..
If he gets robbed by a guy, he will start saying all guys are evil robbers.
He got raped by 1 priest now he is saying all christians are evil.lmao
That's to show you his dumb way thinking,

10 Likes

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by SultanOfPuna: 2:09am On May 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

at least, we can all confirm that these bastard pedo catholic priests are raping innocent kids all over the world, while preaching from that same evil holybook, lol!

RELIGION OF DEVILS with your evil holybook filled with murder, rape and countless other evil atrocities!!!!

***spit on floor***
Until an Athiests rape you then your blind eyes will open..

Lots of school shooters, neo-nazi and rasicts hate groups are atheist.
Their believe there is no Good gives them the license to do so much evil
They are packed in prisons in Russia.
80% of them are atheist..
So do these bunch of rascal athiest represent all Athiests in the world, including you??
That priest that raped you, does not represent Christianity as a whole.
Once Again sorry for what happened to you..
Take some time and heal

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:20am On May 06, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I have already debunked Det 20:18-21
Your low iq can't accept that in that context they are reffering to as Soon is a grown up adult
If you can prove this to me I will turn atheist tonight
1. Prove where children have ever been brought in front of the elders law court.
In the history of law no child below 18 years is subjected to court of elders.
2. Court of elders in those days is the same as today's law court.
Again prove to me where a child below 18 years has been brought to law of court.
3. In Lev 21:15 The word strike is the English translation of the Hebrew word "to kill"
Cain strike Abel = Cain kill Abel
So yeah if you kill you father and mother you will be stoned to death.

If you can prove 1 and 2. I will accept atheism

i dont need ANY proof, the words of your own BIBLE is the truth... it clearly says black on white TWICE that any child who lays hand or disrespect his/her parents should be put to death... the above irrelevant questions you are asking (to try to smokescreen this issue) would be as stupid as saying that"because there is NO instance of people licking anuses in the bible, the bible is ok with you licking your woman's anus"... STOP WRITING RUBBISH ONLINE!!!!

your evil holybook is VERY clear on the issue.... you strike your parents or disrespect them, YOU SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH!!!!
- just like that same evil holybook of yours forbids you from wearing clothes made from 2 different garments, which you cunningly dismiss for your selfish agenda, while it is clearly stated that you shouldnt!
- just like that same evil holybook of yours forbids you from trimming your beard, which you cunningly dismiss for your selfish agenda, while it is clearly stated that you shouldnt!
- just like that same evil holybook of yours forbids you from being circumcised, which you cunningly dismiss for your own selfish agenda, while it is clearly stated that you shouldnt!

same with eating shellfish, same with women braiding their hair or wearing makeup, same with women that can have no authority (nor teach) over man, same as women should be quiet in church etc etc etc

you people are demons!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by Freighthost: 2:21am On May 06, 2020
U should be arrested for brainwashing n rapes

U r a blood relative rapist
Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27am On May 06, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Until an Athiests rape you then your blind eyes will open..

Lots of school shooters, neo-nazi and rasicts hate groups are atheist.
Their believe there is no Good gives them the license to do so much evil
They are packed in prisons in Russia.
80% of them are atheist..
So do these bunch of rascal athiest represent all Athiests in the world, including you??
That priest that raped you, does not represent Christianity as a whole.
Once Again sorry for what happened to you..
Take some time and heal
SultanOfPuna:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind the fool
He is like those feminists that hate all men because 1 guy dealt with her..
If he gets robbed by a guy, he will start saying all guys are evil robbers.
He got raped by 1 priest now he is saying all christians are evil.lmao
That's to show you his dumb way thinking,

MUMU!!!!
so far, only pedo catholic priest are raping children all over the world, while branding their evil holybook... you fool, dont you know that neo nazis are using that same bible to claim being a superior race?! bwaaaaah! wasnt it that same bible that was used to warrant slavery?! read what your evil book is saying on the subject, you donkey...or better yet. let me educate you:

Ephesians 6:5
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! by poik(m): 2:30am On May 06, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

God isnt sentimental. What is right and not worth punishing about insulting your mother and being rebellious to them? You think God wants them to end up like the heathen nations that have no regard for holiness and righteousness?

The people God loves and values He has high standards for. Let me even add. If a man marries a woman who is not a virgin, the father will throw the first stone and the elders will follow suit until she is dead.

You think this Hollywood that has shaped our thinking and value system makes God change or lightens the way He views sin? Think again.

God loves the Jews jealously, thats why He separated them and gave them His own set of rules. Apart from when they sin against their God, was there any time they lost any battle? Even now, can any country of the world match Israel in any ramification of life?

There you go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.