Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike (1501 Views)

Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed / I Did Not Say Re-electing Buhari In 2019 Will Collapse Nigeria - Obasanjo Denies / Buhari Contesting Election In 2019 Will Be A Big Joke — Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by SEHHYTEX(m): 2:53am On Dec 17, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has said that the “invasion” of the state by security agents during the December 10 legislative rerun was an indication that the 2019 general election will be a Tsunami of sort. Wike said Nigerians should expect fighter jets to be used during the next general elections, wondering why the military, 28,000 policemen and gunboats should be used for an ordinary legislative rerun. The governor, who addressed journalists on Thursday night, observed that even Divisional Police Officers in the state were transferred a day before the rerun. He said, “If you can have an invasion by the military, police, DSS and INEC for an ordinary legislative rerun election, then if you have presidential and governorship election, it will be a Tsunami. “There will be fighter jets; they will locate people’s houses and bomb them because that is the only thing remaining. That is why I said anybody who is thinking about 2019 is wasting his time. “28,000 policemen, three gunboats and others; even DPOs were transferred a day to the election. Some of the security agents had charms in their vehicles for the legislative rerun. They must bomb everybody who does not agree with them,” he added. On the audio clip alleging that he threatened officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Wike described the material (audio clip) as contrived, adding that it was sponsored by the All Progressives Congress. He said, “When you look at certain things, you just laugh. At no time did I speak to any electoral officer, let alone issue threats to any electoral officer. There is nowhere I spoke to an electoral officer, threatening him or her as the case maybe. “It is totally not correct. The major issue is: did the police participate in rigging election? Did the army participate in rigging the election? Did INEC compromise? “Let them face the reality and stop chasing shadows. What is audio clip? What can’t this government do? I don’t have an orderly; I don’t have a chief security officer, I don’t have camp commandant. All were taken away before the election.” The governor said rather than bring the SARS Commander, Mr. Akin Fakorede, to justice for the roles he played during the rerun, as captured on video, the police authorities arrested the policemen who accompanied him (Wike) to stop the commander from swapping Rivers East Senatorial District results sheet. He said, “They have now arrested and detained the policemen, who accompanied me to the collation centre to stop him. Even Akin Fakorede, who was caught on video, has been released so that police can bungle it. What kind of country is this? But the State Publicity Secretary of the APC, Mr. Chris Finebone, said Wike was caught pants down and had nowhere to hide. Finebone said, “It is important to state that the APC have on several occasions in the past been brought under scrutiny by Sahara Reporters to the amusement of Wike and the PDP. But today, they have found it convenient to associate the APC with Sahara Reporters. “That is absolute falsehood coming from him. Governor Wike should think of a better response, which we doubt he has because the audio recording is clear to everyone that it is the voice of the governor threatening to kill people.”
http://punchng.com/2019-election-will-tsunami-wike/
Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by dikerebel(m): 2:56am On Dec 17, 2016
y
Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by Atiku2019: 3:18am On Dec 17, 2016
The Only Tsunami is to send Buhari back to Daura...

Atiku2019

1 Like

Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by BlackDBagba: 3:19am On Dec 17, 2016
Ok
Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by ThinkSmarter: 3:39am On Dec 17, 2016
INEC under Buhari z lik INEC under Obasanjo, hv been compromised and used by the federal government.
The sacrifices of Yar'adua n GEJ hv been thrown into a dustbin.
Our Democracy hv been derailed by Buhari, no wonder a saying goes that a mad man z never cured, Once a thief, always a thief.
Raymond Dokpesi's ait documentary hv been vindicated.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Mr my voice was photoshop abi na photovoice sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by tundafayaBuhari: 4:07am On Dec 17, 2016
It will consume you and your family. I pity innocent people who will be sacrifice for their ambition. Zahra has gotten married with A list politicians and Artists in attendance while sycophants like Ngeneukwene, sarki, modath, etc are still roaming the street shouting sai baba. Foolish people

1 Like

Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by Flyingngel(m): 4:11am On Dec 17, 2016
Bunch oga confused egg heads.
Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by MarshRiley(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Tsunami o
Typhoon o
Any one they bring will be used to send them packing come 2019
Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by ElectronicsGuy(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2016
y
Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by AllTheWayUp: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Ken4Christ:

Another Ponzi scheme set to defraud people. Why are we so gullible? After the MMM lesson, we still want to deceive people. Please, look for a legitimate business to do.

grin cheesy
Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by Corrinthians(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2016
Only in Nigeria where you find such bold criminals parading themselves as leaders. Fayose and Wike are a hazard to our nascent democracy.
Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by momentarylapse: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2016
Is this not the same fool that was caught with his states representative and some of his cult boy assistants planning on how to rig the recent rivers elections and also on how to use the states money to bribe inec officials and settle cult boys instead of using it to develop the state?

Amazing!
Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by Bari22: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2016
Rivers state need 100,000 policemen not ordinary 28,000 you suppose to commend the president for providing adequate security to your state if not for that you might have killed 1000 innocent souls.
Re: 2019 Will Be A Tsunami - Wike by DesChyko: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2016
Meanwhile, somewhere in Imo State..

(1) (Reply)

Governor El-rufai Is More Guilty Of Inciting Violence (this Is Proof)reno Omokri / Southern Kaduna Kids Now Use Toy Guns 2 Scare Fulani Since Army Can't Help Them / Zahra Buhari & Her Husband, Ahmed Indimi All Smiles At Osinbajo’s 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.