Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? (2910 Views)

Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by ph3gnom: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2016
A good friend of mine who is also an assistant pastor in our church recently complained bitterly to me how his wife of four years has been treating him. According to him after two kids the wife is no longer affectionate towards him, she does not want sex her reasons being tiredness and the need to do child spacing but youngest baby is already a year and three months old.My friend can no longer cope with this sex starvation that has lasted for no less than six months now. He is confused and don't know what to do as someone who is highly respected in his church congregation.
Note that in other aspects she is okay.
Please Nairalanders my friend needs advice on what steps to take as he does not feel married right now.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by thesicilian: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2016
There's something he's not doing right. Let him sit her down and have a heart to heart discussion with her to find out the true reason why she doesn't want to. ( e.g, is she in some kind of pain? Is she afraid of getting pregnant? Is the sex becoming too boring? etc) If he can fix that, I bet you she'll be the one begging for it everyday.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2016
grin

Juz trick her.. Buy her special presents... Get her mood on.. Take the kids to granny and let them stay there overnight so the couple can have a moment.. wink

He shud look back on what he did before when he was still courting her.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by yemsai(f): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2016
He shld report her 2 their senior pastor nd if she does nt change, he shld go get another wife...or rather go Bleep outside..pastors r humans too tongue

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by 4reala(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2016
1. He shld put her in prayer
2. He shld seat her, and talk 2 her in a language dat she wld understand
3. Both of them shld visit d marriage counselling department of d church
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by xross(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2016
Warning to Men
Look before you leap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2016
Even when a man decides to be faithful, his wife unknowingly pushes him towards the path of adultery... May God deliver me from any woman that will use her hand to make me cheat on her lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by Splinz(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2016
Tell your friend to simply cope with the situation for as long as it last. Great you said he's a pastor, he'll sure have a truck load of patience, huh?

Child spacing is good. I mean, it gives the family time to adequately cater for the already born children.

But then, conjugal rights must be enjoyed once in a while. Too much sex is not good for spiritual men anyway. So, your friend just have to bear it.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2016
So it that easy to go Bleep outside or get another wife, i fear for the kind of woman u are
yemsai:
He shld report her 2 their senior pastor nd if she does nt change, he shld go get another wife...or rather go Bleep outside..pastors r humans too tongue

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by eyeview: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Immediately i read the topic,even before i opened the thread,i told myself that the man must be a good man or born again christian, alas when i opened it,he was a pastor.
This is one thing many wicked wives do. They use withholding of sex as a blackmail because they know the man wont want to go outside.
I have heard complaints from many friends and the ones who usually complain of this wickedness from their wives are the ones that are christians. Some of my other player friends dont go thru this,they just have flings with girls outside and their wives knowing they can easily get chics outside dont withhold sex at home,infact their wives feel surprised when their husband still want them despite all the figure8 girls he gets.
Its just a plain wicked act by wives of good men.
And such a woman will be the first to run to the church to report that the supposed christian husband is having extra marital affair. Sometimes,i feel that most women dont deserve good men.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by yemsai(f): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Oma307:
So it that easy to go Bleep outside or get another wife, i fear for the kind of woman u are
Hmmm..ok lipsrsealed
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by yemsai(f): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2016
eyeview:
Immediately i read the topic,even before i opened the thread,i told myself that the man must be a good man or born again christian, alas when i opened it,he was a pastor.
This is one thing many wicked wives do. They use withholding of sex as a blackmail because they know the man wont want to go outside.
I have heard complaints from many friends and the ones who usually complain of this wickedness from their wives are the ones that are christians. Some of my other player friends dont go thru this,they just have flings with girls outside and their wives knowing they can easily get chics outside dont withhold sex at home,infact their wives feel surprised when their husband still want them despite all the figure8 girls he gets.
And such a woman will be the first to run to the church to report that the supposed christian husband is having extra marital affair. Sometimes,i feel that most women dont deserve good men.
Jst my point bro

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2016
U are welcome
yemsai:
Hmmm..ok lipsrsealed
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by ikp120(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Splinz:
Tell your friend to simply cope with the situation for as long as it last. Great you said he's a pastor, he'll sure have a truck load of patience, huh?

Child spacing is good. I mean, it gives the family time to adequately cater for the already born children.

But then, conjugal rights must be enjoyed once in a while. Too much sex is not good for spiritual men anyway. So, your friend just have to bear it.

What is this one saying?

Can't they have sex in protected mode?
Sex is also for pleasure not just for baby making.

Spiritual men indeed! When did they update the Bible to include that? undecided
See how people are complicating their lives.

Abeg the man should bone the lady jare until she get the message

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2016
Maybe she is tired truly. Is she the one feeding him? Let him get someone to relieve her naw, a second wife to reduce the pressure on her angry
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by ph3gnom: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2016
My friend even said she is so sex withdrawn nowadays you would mistake her for a Nun.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by ikp120(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2016
eyeview:

Na so o. That's why I prefer to marry a retired olosho than some Christian sisters speaking in tongues. Most of them are hypocrites mehn angry cry

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by ikp120(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:
Maybe she is tired truly. Is she the one feeding him? Let him get someone to relieve her naw, a second wife to reduce the pressure on her angry

Bro for church people, second wife is an abomination mehn.

Babe open ya legs let nwa nwoke enter the hole and chill for just 2 minutes mehn! embarassed

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2016
The man has lost his sexual appeal, most Nigerian men stop taking care of themselves after marriage, they stop looking good, they stop taking care of their skin, they don't shave, they don't wear deodorants anymore they don't Gym! They dont brush their teeth well, they don't say romantic things or buy her special presents, surprises etc, they don't go outing anymore, they just come back and want to Bleep. This is the problem! You don't sexual appeal to her in eyes she won't wanna Bleep man!

I'm seeing some comments here, put her in prayers, talk to her in a language she will understand, lmao, deluded retards

I have never asked a girl for Sex or even made move, if I'm dating you my appearance alone and fresh smile with my nice white teeth will turn you on, nna forget story joor and take care of your self.

8 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by TIDDOLL(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2016
Over to marriage counselors.. sad,

Remember talking bout this with a Girl friend, if the man com force himself on her... Them go say na rapist, at the same time, he mustn't ease the frustration with other ladies. undecided ..................Women!!

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by Splinz(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2016
ikp120:

What is this one saying?
Can't they have sex in protected mode? Sex is also for pleasure not just for baby making.
Spiritual men indeed! When did they update the Bible to include that? undecided See how people are complicating their lives.
Abeg the man should bone the lady jare until she get the message
I don't like it when kids quote me.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by ikp120(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Splinz:

I don't like it when kids quote me.

Continue living in a Fool's Paradise na. A kid is better than a fool at 40 mehn. At least the kid can still have but the fool at 40 is a fool forever mehn tongue tongue tongue

Sorry bro, there is still hope for a light at the end of the tunnel grin grin grin
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by Splinz(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2016
ikp120:

Continue living in a Fool's Paradise na. A kid is better than a fool at 40 mehn. At least the kid can still have but the fool at 40 is a fool forever mehn tongue tongue tongue

Sorry bro, there is still hope for a light at the end of the tunnel grin grin grin

Will you stop drooling in foolery

You're not just a kid but a pitiable slowpoke too.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by ilelabayor: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Splinz:

what kind of mumu advise is this....see, I know the man must have taken most of this measures suggested here, maybe only the last option which is commit with another woman. See, guy tell ur friend to threaten the wife of divorce and having another wife you will see that she will take him serious. what stupid child spacing is that, are their no contraceptives again, condoms or other natural methods to prevent unwanted pregnancy? meanwhile the guy should also pray hard because as a man of God devil may want to get him this way through his wife. May God help him!

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by ikp120(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2016
Demigods666:
The man has lost his sexual appeal, most Nigerian men stop taking care of themselves after marriage, they stop looking good, they stop taking care of their skin, they don't shave, they don't wear deodorants anymore they don't Gym! They dont brush their teeth well, they don't say romantic things or buy her special presents, surprises etc, they don't go outing anymore, they just come back and want to Bleep. This is the problem! You don't sexual appeal to her in eyes she won't wanna Bleep man!

I'm seeing some comments here, put her in prayers, talk to her in a language she will understand, lmao, deluded retards

I have never asked a girl for Sex or even made move, if I'm dating you my appearance alone and fresh smile with my nice white teeth will turn you on, nna forget story joor and take care of your self.

What is this one saying sef? undecided

After paying bride price, nwa nna still dey do make up just because he wanna dig a hole he paid cash for? WTF mehn!
Abeg open that hole let me play my game jare grin grin
Bro dating is not like marriage o. Once these babes get that certificate then you begin to see their true colour mehn.

That's why most men don't do "spiritual" with their wives o, because that gender know how to be silly when you give them some kinda impression of being dumb and "spiritual". angry cry

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2016
Splinz:

You no idea what monogamous men with wives like that of the Pastor's go through, so stop talking out your āss.
Let's see how good you "simply cope" with the situation for "as long as it lasts" when your own wife becomes oblivious to your own sexual needs.

Those days our grandma's barely go a year without having a child in or on them, but that didn't stop them from going to the farm, trade, cook and still carter for the needs of their husbands. Then some idīotic modern day housewife with all the time in the world, is here using tiredness and child spacing as excuse.
What ever happened to family planning?

6+ fūcking months.

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by ikp120(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2016
Splinz:

Will you stop drooling in foolery
You're not just a kid but a pitiable slowpoke too.
***Watching the Fool's Paradise on Nairaland***
Lolzzz grin grin grin
This movie go make sense I swear!
Bro abeg make it more interesting.
***presses pause*** ***Buys suya and pap*** ***presses play*** ***"chillaxes" on my sofa***
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by chimdi101: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Being a pastor, he cannot rebuke the devil out of his wife??

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by Splinz(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2016
ikp120:

***Watching the Fool's Paradise on Nairaland***
Lolzzz grin grin grin
This movie go make sense I swear!
Bro abeg make it more interesting.
***presses pause*** ***Buys suya and pap*** ***presses play*** ***"chillaxes" on my sofa***
Unrepentant mumu. SMH
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by ikp120(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2016
Splinz:

Unrepentant mumu. SMH

Lolzzz grin grin grin
***Presses Pause***
When I say church people are usually the worst some people think it is a joke. This guy is an example mehn. grin grin grin

Me wey no dey go church no dey even cuss the way you do mehn. See blank cussing from a church goer angry cry

***Buys more suya***
Aboki add #500 suya here mehn. I go pay when my ticket click. My nigga! grin grin grin
Thanks man!
We go talk later, I need to finish this movie mehn.

***Sips Maltina***
***Presses play***

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by Splinz(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2016
CorGier:

You no idea what monogamous men with wives like that of the Pastor's go through so stop talking out your āss.
Let's see how good you "simply cope" with the situation for "as long as it lasts" when your own wife becomes oblivious to your own sexual needs.

Those days our grandma's barely go a year without having a child in or on them but that didn't stop them from going to the farm, trade, cook and still carter for the needs of their husbands. Then some idīotic modern day housewife with all the time in the world is here using tiredness and child spacing as excuse.
What ever happened to family planning?

6+ fūcking months.

Must you stoop to a slowpoke level to pass your own message
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex, What Should He Do? by Splinz(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin
***Presses Pause***
When I say church people are usually the worst some people think it is a joke. This guy is an example mehn. grin grin grin

Me wey no dey go church no dey even cuss the way you do mehn. See blank cussing from a church goer angry cry

***Buys more suya***
Aboki add #500 suya here mehn. I go pay when my ticket click. My nigga! grin grin grin
Thanks man!
We go talk later, I need to finish this movie mehn.

***Sips Maltina***
***Presses play***

Kikiki... Seems the only thing you know is "mehn"

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of A Pretty Nigerian Female Police Officer With Hot Hips / How To I Say "I Want 500 Euros Itunes Card" In Italian? / Free Loading, Carding, Wire Transfer Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.