Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Let's Talk About Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk About Sex (3382 Views)

10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often. / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / Let’s Talk About Sex: “his Weight Gain Is Affecting Our Sex Life” See Photo's... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Sex by krissconnect(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2016
Ofcourse, you don't expect me to start lecturing you on what sex is all about, if that's what you're thinking, then you shouldn't be seen in this thread. #peace.
This might get a little bit weird for the religious fanatics, but life itself is sexual, so please don't pour in your curse(s). I will go straight to the point.
I'll be talking on:
1. Pre-sex actions
2. Different sex positions with pictures
3. Things to do after sex
4. Fruits and foods to enhance your sexual prowess

Re: Let's Talk About Sex by Xcoo(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2016
So?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by krissconnect(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2016
PRE-SEX ACTIONS

1. Hands and finger tracing:
This act looks so comfortable for the newbies. Courage still feeble, you can start with racing your hand over his/her body. (For guys)_from her neck to her shoulder, steadily and calmly but when the tempo gets high, you can act un-gentlemanly to enjoy hearing her soft moan, now go inbetween her boobs, a swift travel down her laps and then you can perfectly dig inside, now like a sex-lord. This action however to many leads to 'fingering'

Re: Let's Talk About Sex by krissconnect(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2016
2. KISSING and LEAKING THE BODY:
Partners with a little concrete courage can go up straight with this action. Stick your tongue to any part of her body(most people start from the neck), start kissing and leaking her as much as you can, go hard, go soft, pay proper attention to her moan, be meticolous to the part that sets her intense, for her neck down to her shoulder, her hands, her back, her pelvic, her boobs, down to her laps and then travel in...the bed might start squeaking after all. wink

Re: Let's Talk About Sex by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2016
grin following
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by ikp120(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2016
krissconnect:
2. KISSING and LEAKING THE BODY:
Partners with a little concrete courage can go up straight with this action. Stick your tongue to any part of her body(most people start from the neck), start kissing and leaking her as much as you can, go hard, go soft, pay proper attention to her moan, be meticolous to the part that sets her intense, for her neck down to her shoulder, her hands, her back, her pelvic, her boobs, down to her laps and then travel in...the bed might start squeaking after all. wink

You're licking some goddamn bacteria from that body mehn angry

Just suck her lips to the point that she'll even cum like crazy. wink

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Sex by krissconnect(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2016
3. KISSING THE LIPS:
This act is very common between partners. It ignites the appeal and sets the soul on fire, passing network signals to either of the partners service provider. Lock her lips in your's, bite the lower lip softly, magnet your tongue to hers and then make that soft moan which aggravates sexual pleasure. You can as well include some petty postures which stiffens the kissing act like hands firmly gripped to her buttocks, waist, neck etc, hands smartly fit in her laps. These petty postures help arouses sex appeal.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by krissconnect(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2016
4. LEAKING THE KITTY-CAT:
Pretty explicit but worth it. Leaking every part of her kitty perfectly turns her on and sets her on the climax. Stick out your tongue, narrow-shape it for the gentlemanly or stick out wide for the wild-sex lords, then eat her kitty hungrily and fast, don't give a break until she's wet and her soft moan turns the roaring of thunder. She can never deny you an entrance if you're already in this pre-sex stage.

NB: no picture
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by krissconnect(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2016
5. GIVING HEAD(Headies):
Girls come on, its sex. Ofcourse its dirty, but its worth every bit of it. Go down like a good girl and suck him like a naughty diana, you wanna hear him moan, don't you? Now grab the tool, stroke it hard, touch the tip softly and go down the balls, leak,leak,leak...as fast and as hard as you can, the hear him moan to your wish. You're in the right path, believe me.

NB; no picture
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by Fidelismaria: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2016
angry angry

i want pinshures for d above
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by richidinho(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2016
The truth is that people like op cant practice what he preaches.

Op is all mouth

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex by krissconnect(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2016
There are other pre-sex actions but we are done with these few.

Now I'll be talking about different sex positions. This will come so good that you don't wanna drop your cell phone. Just grab a packet of pop corn and a chilled coke and relax.
These sex positions come with pictures to give us clearer views on what you really want and how to make him or her go so crazy and want more. Some sex positions give you the edge, make you to go an hour or 30 minutes before you cum climax. Enjoy!
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by iceberylin(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2016
you cant prove what you said.. you all mouth too i think
richidinho:
The truth is that people like op cant practice what he preaches.

Op is all mouth
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by krissconnect(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2016
1. The doggy:
Predictably number 1 right? Cool. While some swear heaven and earth that they cant dig a girls ass, that its approximately a gay act, believe you me, the doggy tops the number one sex position chart board. Make her bend over, either holding a chair or at the edge of a bed, the main point is, she must be on her knees bent over, go behind her and give it the best you can give. If other positions can make her moan hundreds, the doggy will make her moan thousands.

Re: Let's Talk About Sex by krissconnect(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2016
Who's following? If you got any question on any above, you're free to ask.
I'll be updating soon. I've got almost 20 sex positions with pictures.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by JuanDeDios: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2016
ikp120:

You're licking some goddamn bacteria from that body mehn angry

Just suck her lips to the point that she'll even cum like crazy. wink

So them bacteria won't let you! He he. I guess that is the way the world is configured. Whatever is sweet has a counteracting factor so you don't enjoy it too much. Even sex itself: the moment you start to settle down and enjoy it too much, it's over! When you think about it, everything in the world is like that.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by ikp120(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2016
JuanDeDios:

So them bacteria won't let you! He he. I guess that is the way the world is configured. Whatever is sweet has a counteracting factor so you don't enjoy it too much. Even sex itself: the moment you start to settle down and enjoy it too much, it's over! When you think about it, everything in the world is like that.

Of course mehn cool
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2016
angry lets talk about God instead
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by JuanDeDios: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2016
krissconnect:
Who's following? If you got any question on any above, you're free to ask.
I'll be updating soon. I've got almost 20 sex positions with pictures.
I am following. I have a question. It's a bit philosophical, but you asked for a question.

Sex is time-consuming, laborious and a quite frankly messy. Once you're done, you feel sated. Why do we keep craving it and going back to it?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by JuanDeDios: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2016
Berlynn:
angry lets talk about God instead
I'm with you on this one. Do we do that right here or you want to create a thread for it? smiley
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2016
JuanDeDios:

I'm with you on this one. Do we do that right here or you want to create a thread for it? smiley
what do u know about God cheesy grin
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by JuanDeDios: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2016
Berlynn:
Emm, what's said about him in the Bible naa. He created heaven and earth and everything there in for six days. Then on the 7th day, he rested from his labours.

Now, tell me what you know. smiley
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by JuanDeDios: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Berlynn:
I also know he has a son, but no wife. Which means he is a single parent! Am I right or am I right? smiley
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Emm, what's said about him in the Bible naa. He created heaven and earth and everything there in for six days. Then on the 7th day, he rested from his labours.

Now, tell me what you know. smiley
he is the Alpha nd Omega, the creator of the whole universe kiss kiss the bright morning star the father to the orphans nd husband to the widows ....
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by krissconnect(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2016
JuanDeDios:

I am following. I have a question. It's a bit philosophical, but you asked for a question.

Sex is time-consuming, laborious and a quite frankly messy. Once you're done, you feel sated. Why do we keep craving it and going back to it?
Well, ure right. Sex is really strength sapping but definitely not time consuming. Now u shud know man is originally insatiable, whatever that gives man pleasure can never get him tired. Despite the amount of sex or number of rounds a man goes for sex, he can never be satisfied. Sex is adventuruous and man being an adventurous animal can never get tired of embarking on adventures, just to know better. I hope that answers u. Thanks for following. Updating soon

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex by krissconnect(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2016
Berlynn:
he is the Alpha nd Omega, the creator of the whole universe kiss kiss the bright morning star the father to the orphans nd husband to the widows ....
Ok. Thanks for derailing. But pls be well cultured.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2016
krissconnect:

Ok. Thanks for derailing But pls be well cultured.
@bolded uwc....
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by JuanDeDios: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2016
krissconnect:

Well, ure right. Sex is really strength sapping but definitely not time consuming. Now u shud know man is originally insatiable, whatever that gives man pleasure can never get him tired. Despite the amount of sex or number of rounds a man goes for sex, he can never be satisfied. Sex is adventuruous and man being an adventurous animal can never get tired of embarking on adventures, just to know better. I hope that answers u. Thanks for following. Updating soon
Sex can be time-consuming, unless you're into sharp sharp - which is bad sex. If you're into Tantra and all that, pleasure is at a whole new level but the time spent goes up tenfold. Mind you, I'm not saying this isn't time well spent, especially since it enhances connection in a committed relationship which is well worth your time. I'm just listing time as a factor in sex.

But fine points, you made. Carry on.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by krissconnect(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Sex can be time-consuming, unless you're into sharp sharp - which is bad sex. If you're into Tantra and all that, pleasure is at a whole new level but the time spent goes up tenfold. Mind you, I'm not saying this isn't time well spent, especially since it enhances connection in a committed relationship which is well worth your time. I'm just listing time as a factor in sex.

But fine points, you made. Carry on.
Alright. Ure right bro.
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by JuanDeDios: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2016
Berlynn:
But he has only one son! It says "only begotten son", remember. There's a widow not too far from my pad. She can certainly use a husband!

*Oh, someone's talking about "derailing"! You want to open another thread or PM me?
Re: Let's Talk About Sex by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2016
JuanDeDios:

But he has only one son! It says "only begotten son", remember. There's a widow not too far from my pad. She can certainly use a husband!

*Oh, someone's talking about "derailing"! You want to open another thread or PM me?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed the op is vexing for us.... He is talking about sex nd here we are talking about God grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Sex by JuanDeDios: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2016
Berlynn:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed the op is vexing for us.... He is talking about sex nd here we are talking about God grin
Yes o! That's how you know people who are not minded beyond things of the flesh! But we won't be derailed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Really Touched Me / Lady Rapes Mental Man Because Of His Big Manhood 18+ Video / Have You Ever Dated A Force Personal/officer? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.