Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love (2435 Views)

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
We all have that time when we promise to do anything for our spouse gf/bf.....what is the dumbest/bravest thing you did because u were in love
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Xcoo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
If i tell u, u wont believe it
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin

They might deny it but I think the bravest everyone did (in general) with their bf/gf is walking bare n@ked in front of their partner...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
Trapqueen is that you?
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Xcoo:
If i tell u, u wont believe it

Spill it already
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:
Trapqueen is that you?

grin
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Edwinmason(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
going to her house to woo her when i know her dad is a local wrestler
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

They might deny it but I think the bravest everyone did (in general) with their bf/gf is walking bare n@ked in front of their partner...

Waw actually it funny though...I remembered standing unclad in front of my gf just to prove to her that she owned me completely after she accused me of being stingy to her with mr dickson
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Kdiva(f): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
observing
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Edwinmason:
going to her house to woo her when i know her dad is a local wrestler

Your faatherr is blak belt he Sabi karate oh

1 Like

Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by dikerebel(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
lie
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Sandydayziz(f): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Used his pic as my dp*** smiley Really bold!
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Waw actually it funny though...I remembered standing unclad in front of my gf just to prove to her that she owned me completely after she accused me of being stingy to her with mr dickson

grin hahahahhaah... And does everyone did the same thing..
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

Waw I missed you dalm much...sorry shouldn't have said that....well were have you been
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Edwinmason(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Your faatherr is blak belt he Sabi karate oh
my broda thank God she cover my yansh
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahhaah... And does everyone did the same thing..

No I guess not....it was crazy...wasn't thinking straight just knew I needed to do something immediately....she fell on her knees after that act tho
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Edwinmason:
my broda thank God she cover my yansh

Did u guys made out?
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Walking nake.d in the market square
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by AlexCk: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Travelled to an unknown state, just cuz i was sooo infatuated about someone.

Something i don't do.
My inner me was like : "dude, wtf u doing!"

1 Like

Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Walking naked in the market square

Yea u meant after smoking hard during the hot sun
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
AlexCk:
Travelled to an unknown state, just cuz i was sooo infatuated about someone.

Something i don't do.
My inner me was like : "dude, wtf u doing!"

Hope it not crime related
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Yea u meant after smoking hard during the hot sun
no. I don't smoke
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
no. I don't smoke

Well that proves it grin
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by AlexCk: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Hope it not crime related

Lol,
Pretty sure u saw "infatuated" bruh
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Well that proves it grin
I've only smoked once and it was just a puff of cigarette which made me almost coughed out my lungs lol
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol,
Pretty sure u saw "infatuated" bruh

Yea but text n intent aren't the same thing right
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Waw I missed you dalm much...sorry shouldn't have said that....well were have you been

I missed me? grin

Did our path intertwined before? grin anyway , I was banned for ages for calling the potato head a Mad Man.. cheesy so I used my alt for awhile..
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I've only smoked once and it was just a puff of cigarette which made me almost coughed out my lungs lol

Oh Just a cigarette oh my
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Oh Just a cigarette oh my
I know ***covers face***
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I missed me? grin

Did our path intertwined before? grin anyway , I was banned for ages for calling the potato head a Mad Man.. cheesy so I used my alt for awhile..

U don't remember me? I mean u mostly come to my rescue when am being bashed
Been scavenging for you through out the romance section....who was the mf that banned you? angry
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by francisduru: 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Going down on her, Is kinda weird
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I know ***covers face***

It alright....my first time.....only me could hear the gods

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me / How Can I Grow Muscles Before December / Why Are Some Guys So Useless ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.