Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? (2712 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Hello Nlander's, hope you all are having a wonderful weekend? Mine is not too good because am about to take a very drastic decision that may hurt someone cry
We have been dating for sometime now and i must confess that she's one of the good and kindhearted lady have ever dated.
But the truth is that i don't love her anymore, why is because i don't just understand her type of loving.
She can't even stay a day without hearing my voice, i was the one that's suppose to be take care of her but she won't allow it. If i give her money she will reject it.
Can you imagine that she always send money without been told to do so, if i tell her why she's doing all this, her response will be '' It feels good taking care of my man'' like seriously? Who does that?
The only thing she have accept from me is the S7 i got for her on her birthday.
She's a caring lady, but i don't think that i'm the right guy for her.
I need advice please.
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by dacovajnr: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Baba breakdown your English before breaking up with Her as ayam not understanding your written English myself...you bought her S7? Issokay grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by dingbang(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
Pls can i have her number? U dont have to worry abt breaking up with her..

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
Hmm
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:

Get in line nigga!! grin

Op you ain't gotta do nothing bruh, just drop her twitter handle! grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by dingbang(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Get in line nigga!! grin

Op you ain't gotta do nothing bruh, just drop her twitter handle! grin
jeffery, any female nlder u wish to chyke, i have sampled her already... I'll always be one step ahead of u in this game wink
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Ahmed0336(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Pm me her number let warn her, what type of Girl is she undecided
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by bitchcrafts: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Abeg pass me the girl!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
jeffery, any female nlder u wish to chyke, i have sampled her already... I'll always be one step ahead of u in this game wink

What's this mixed fool talking about? undecided..does it look like me and you play the same game?

Mehn, nigga get the fvck off my face! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by yomi007k(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin

The typical black man is everly ungrateful.

Break up wt her n end up wt a terrible lady.
....u will still come back to wail.

Hope u find the CHANGE u seek.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by dingbang(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

What's this mixed fool talking about? undecided..does it look like me and you play the same game?

dnt be silly.... There's a huge difference between texting and talking... Be educated bro.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
dnt be silly.... There's a huge difference between texting and talking... Be educated bro.

Educated by you?.... Tsk..... Get lost boy!... I believe you have some pussies to hunt ...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by dingbang(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Educated by you?.... Tsk..... Get lost boy!... I believe you have some pussies to hunt ...
pride goes before a fall... Its a pity locals like you use the social media to showcase stupidity.
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Laveda(f): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

grin

You dey answer that one? He's the perfect example of 'maturity isn't by age'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Splinz(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
It will amount to a very wicked act to breakup with that girl.

What did you say is her offence again? Simply because she loves her man! What a world...
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by vicstar(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
• the way is to let nature orchestrate the break up •°•
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Splinz:
It will amount to a very wicked act to breakup with that girl.

What did you say is her offence again? Simply because she loves her man! What a world...
I can't be dating a girl that won't allow me to care of her needs.
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
pride goes before a fall... Its a pity locals like you use the social media to showcase stupidity.

Says the fucker with a thousand monikers.....that "samples " all NL girls... Your greatest achievement in life hehehehehe... Mr Sampler Li.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Laveda:
grin

You dey answer that one? He's the perfect example of 'maturity isn't by age'

I think say after all this years the boy go don wise small.. .alas, he don worse! ..such a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by dingbang(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Says the fucker with a thousand monikers.....that "samples " all NL girls... Your greatest achievement in life hehehehehe... Mr Sampler Li.
is that the best u can come up with Jeffery? Really.... Go get a degree before hitting the quote button..
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Laveda(f): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I think say after all this years the boy go don wise small.. .alas, he don worse! ..such a pity.

He's known for being stupid, ask around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
is that the best u can come up with Jeffery? Really.... Go get a degree before hitting the quote button..

A degree?....., hahahahahahahaha.... Is that supposed to be a clap back of some sort?.... You're better than that kiddo... try harder grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Laveda:

He's known for being stupid, ask around.

Oh I don't need to ask, even the change of moniker can't hide it. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
That type even if you decide to cheat on her, she wud willingly forgive you ten times over.
The only way to kill her obsession for you would be to ghost her, go full No-Contact, no goodbyes, no closure, nothing.
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by dingbang(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

A degree?....., hahahahahahahaha.... Is that supposed to be a clap back of some sort?.... You're better than that kiddo... try harder grin

i noticed a word you frequently use... Kiddo, kid, whatever suffix you add to that.. At this juncture, i demand you post a pic of you.
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Splinz(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Caringguy:
I can't be dating a girl that won't allow me to care of her needs.

I appreciate the fact that you equally want to take care of her needs. But do you honestly want to dump such an angel whose only crime is loving her man with all she has?

Fine! How about doing this caring thing collectively- she buys you things and you do same? I think it's even more romantic this way.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Story story story grin
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by dingbang(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Oh I don't need to ask, even the change of moniker can't hide it. grin
u dont need to gossip with laveda about me you know...shows how pathetic your social lives are...
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
i noticed a word you frequently use... Kiddo, kid, whatever suffix you add to that.. At this juncture, i demand you post a pic of you.

Buhahahahahahahaha you're just a clown!

"I demand you post a pic of you"

Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin.. .funny guy!
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
CorGier:
That type even if you decide to cheat on her, she wud willingly forgive you ten times over.
The only way to kill her obsession for you would be to ghost her, go full No-Contact, no goodbyes, no closure, nothing.

To ghost her won't work coz she will take the next available flight to my place.
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
if i were you. I'd glue myself into her life. She's not selfish
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
u dont need to gossip with laveda about me you know...shows how pathetic your social lives are...

Pathetic?... .we're not the ones with a thousand and one monikers grin... we're not the one who feels the need to "sample" all the girls of NL to feel alright about ourselves.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Said He Will Divorce When He Noticed Am Not A Virgin After Wedding / Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x / Pre wedding/Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.