Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? (2717 Views)

How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by dingbang(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Pathetic?... .we're not the ones with a thousand and one monikers grin... we're not the one who feels the need to "sample" all the girls of NL to feel alright about ourselves.. grin
your words are becoming redundant bro.... Ok let me give you an assignment since you dont have anything meaningful to do this night... Why not begin to recite the thousand and one monikers of mine...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
NevetsIbot:
if i were you. I'd glue myself into her life. She's not selfish
I know she's not selfish but i don't love her anymore.
I want out abeg embarassed
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
your words are becoming redundant bro.... Ok let me give you an assignment since you dont have anything meaningful to do this night... Why not begin to recite the thousand and one monikers of mine...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2016
Caringguy:
I know she's not selfish but i don't love her anymore.
I want out abeg embarassed
oh i see. You want to date a gold digger.

Your life bruh.... Move outta my way Niggur
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2016
NevetsIbot:
oh i see. You want to date a gold digger.

Your life bruh.... Move outta my way Niggur
Hmm will have a rethink.. Tnx bruh..
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

The typical black man is everly ungrateful.

Break up wt her n end up wt a terrible lady.
....u will still come back to wail.

Hope u find the CHANGE u seek.

You are right.

They breakup with good women and God gives such guys as the op, a terrible woman not once or twice but several terrible women times over and over again, until he shed the tears such lady cried , that faithful day he broke up with her.
Mind of a good woman is so great, transcends for years.

Please op, give me her number. My male cousin must meet with her.. She's a keeper.
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by skywalker240(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2016
pm me her number, ....they say u dont know what u got till its gone,. cheesy
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Justeenaleo(f): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2016
CorGier:
That type even if you decide to cheat on her, she wud willingly forgive you ten times over.
The only way to kill her obsession for you would be to ghost her, go full No-Contact, no goodbyes, no closure, nothing.

Ah this is even worse.
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2016
nice bait OP, nice bait
I hope you get the numerous amount of desperate girls PM that you are looking for

>you bought her s7
>you can't date someone that wont allow you care for her

this is like a new way of soliciting for PM

1 Like

Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Justeenaleo:

Ah this is even worse.

Really.
If u've got a better idea, let's have it.
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Justeenaleo(f): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
CorGier:

Really.
If u've got a better idea, let's have it.

If he decides to "ghost her, go full no contact, no closure, no goodbyes" she would never totally move on, she will always wonder what she did wrong, and she might even feel she didn't love him enough...that kind thing

He should just tell her he doesn't love her anymore and he's no longer interested in her. If she loves herself she would let go having in mind that its not her but him.
I used to support the suggestion you gave but not anymore mehnn
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Justeenaleo:

If he decides to "ghost her, go full no contact, no closure, no goodbyes" she would never totally move on, she will always wonder what she did wrong, and she might even feel she didn't love him enough...that kind thing

He should just tell her he doesn't love her anymore and he's no longer interested in her. If she loves herself she would let go having in mind that its not her but him.
I used to support the suggestion you gave but not anymore mehnn

Well said.
I've got a question though, for you, which would hurt less; your way or mine?
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Justeenaleo(f): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
CorGier:

Well said.
I've got a question though, for you, which would hurt less; your way or mine?
they will both hurt, because someone you love is leaving, doesn't necessarily matter how he left.

If you leave without telling me, I would always wonder what I did wrong, if you tell me..I will always wonder what it is you need that I don't have.
Re: How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Justeenaleo:

they will both hurt, because someone you love is leaving, doesn't necessarily matter how he left.

If you leave without telling me, I would always wonder what I did wrong, if you tell me..I will always wonder what it is you need that I don't have.

Yeah, either way she ends up hurting.
OP, over to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fųckshīt: "People Who Quit Smoking...?" / Being A Woman Is Not An Easy Task. / 10 Types Of Wives And Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.