Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria (5922 Views)

Biafra: Igbo Assembly Tells Buhari What To Do To Nnamdi Kanu / Igbos Will Suffer If Elections Do Not Hold In Anambra - Gov. Obiano. / Igbos Will Suffer If They Eventually Get Biafra - Apc’s National Treasurer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by Kemperor: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2016
!!!!

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by DerideGull(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2016
seunlly:
Biafran are leading themselves to land of doom.

I'm happy this sensible Igbo people .

I suggest you stop playing an idiotic god with wild predictions such as "land of doom". It appears the only doom you know is nairaland. What a numbskull.

2 Likes

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by DerideGull(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Nobody born of a woman can predict whether Ndigbo will leave Nigeria or not.
Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by Dove4Peace: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by reptile1: 11:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Yyeske:
Biafra is dead for now, agitators and other IPOBians should deal with that fact.

If e pain you too much, carry your AK47 and bomb the niger bridge then we'll take you guys serious.

Common go sleep.

2 Likes

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr139r: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2016
Opakan2:

I have noticed you go about on every biafrau.d thread insulting other tribes..

I don't think you know the doom that awaits you and you people in the North and SW if this country splits eventually.. Nobody will patronize any igbo business to start with and ya'll will be asked to leave or be killed

since you are better than others and want to be alone, be ready to leave others alone too. simple as that

Silly rants of delusion from an inconsequential, incoherent Afonja hater, nurtured from birth to not appreciate the good in other people...wailing unto the eventual captulation and doom of his OduaArewanistan Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals...

Here's a message from a Nigerdeltan to the shameless parasites in the South:

WombRaiders:
"Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafra movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafra because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!"

4 Likes

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by Fidelismaria: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
Am surprised OILSOUP AND EASTACTIVIST RE NOT ERE

FUNNY THING IS AN AVERAGE STREET YORUBA MAN DOESNT EVEN KNOW WAT IPOB OR BIAFRA IS

ANYWAYS

AM LESS CONCERN

4 Likes

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by JimiOgunlola: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
pchukwudi:
Who takes an APC nonentity serious?

Real Ohanaeze cheiftains are all in support of the release, it's now this confused begger that wants to be a lone voice in APC's wilderness.

Common sense would have made him know that he had no credibility to speak for the igbos since he has soiled his objectivity with his errand politics.

We all know osita okechukwu of SE APC,

We know Osita okeckwu of Conference of Nigerian political parties an sponsored by APC,

we also know that osita okechukwu is now the DG of national orientation agency under information ministry where he is learning work from Lair mohammed.

Osita okechukwu is more interested in his stomach than the larger East.

Osita okechukwu is the kind of Ibo APC loves, the ones who can sell their mother for pots of porridge and a few shekels. The type that Kanu and IPOB have insisted must leave Biafraland in future and join their abooki cohorts. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by Opakan2: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
0xtr139r:

Silly rants of delusion from an inconsequential, incoherent Afonja hater, nurtured from birth to not appreciate the good in other people...wailing unto the eventual captulation and doom of his OduaArewanistan Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals...

Here's a message from a Nigerdeltan to the shameless parasites in the South:

WombRaiders:
"Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafra movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafra because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

if you like write all the grammar in this world.. I have told you my own

I've studied you lots so well to know you are only proud empty leeches who live on others and still talk down on them

shebi your people are fond of jam talking, calling yorubas lazy cos they gave you guys space to sell spare parts and okrika clothes.. polluting the whole of SW (land of gods).
When everyone goes their separate ways.. I will now see that igbo that will dare open shop or investments in SW or even talk trash

up till today South Africas massacred you leeches and nothing has been done to mend fences.. show noone likes you

Even their kings supported the killings so you can't go back there to call them lazy
shameless lots

2 Likes

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
0xtr139r:

Keep on with your hypocrisy since it gives you lots some semblance of relief from the unavoidable, impending doom and gloom.

Many Igbos are more than ever before determined to have a separate existence from you lots.
Nigerians are doing you ibos a favour by refusing to let you go. If Biafra is realized we will be forced to deport all of you from Nigerian soil, triggering Africa's worst humanitarian crisis. We are not that evil. Learn to live with the fact that you will always be Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by infohenry(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
pchukwudi:
Who takes an APC nonentity serious?

Real Ohanaeze cheiftains are all in support of the release, it's now this confused begger that wants to be a lone voice in APC's wilderness.

Common sense would have made him know that he had no credibility to speak for the igbos since he has soiled his objectivity with his errand politics.
just quote where what he stated was not the true position of things, all these hate message is for poor and hungry, they people feeding them with all these messages does not care about the masses including Nnamdi Kanu who is just saw ano opportunity created by jonathan loss to brain wash peoplem.
Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
azimibraun:
He only just re-echoed the obvious questions everyone kept asking and never got an answer to... How come the igbos in GEJ government never took advantage of his naivety and dependence on the south east for strength to massively develope critical infrastructures in the south east? They could have even use the 6yrs to pursue biafra legitimately at the UN. What a glorious opportunity missed. The realisation of the lost chance is the hate for Buhari.. Anyway am sure the south east will benefit more under Buhari than another past admin. Minister of Labour, Trade and Investment, Foreign affairs are just luvly for the business minded igbo nation. Funny enough other Nigerian tribes love the Igbos but my surprise is why the igboman thinks he is hated. Who hate igboman? They are funny, strong and industrious and can live anywhere. Is that somebody to hate on?

Did it ever occur to you that the Igbos who wanted (and still want) independence during the GEJ administration and the Igbos who were in those positions of power are not the same people? Why do so many people think that the Igbos are one homogeneous group who all think alike? The independence movement was and still is dominated by the masses, not the elite i.e. the people who've actually suffered in this 'undemocratic' nation.

As for the bolded, I just SMH. When was IPOB established? When was the LNC established? These are just two of many groups btw.

Why do people think that these pro-independence movements started after Buhari got into power? I admit that the detainment of Nnamdi Kanu and some of Buhari's statements and actions have caused many more people to reject 'One Nigeria' but who's fault is that? undecided

5 Likes

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by backtosender: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
I don't think people should worry about their investment in the zoogeria.....Biafra as a nation can defend themselves and protect her people
Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Its pple that dont follow the news that wud be asking where nnamdi kanu and ipob were b4 the 2015 elections. Go and ask the whole STV crew, particularly uzonna ononye who hosted nnamdi kanu more than once on his show during jonathan's regime , they will tell u it has nothing to do with buhari. Nnamdi kanu always brought a copy of the constitution with him for the show and was always critical about it. You can even search for it on youtube.

4 Likes

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by zendy: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
I didnt bother to read what the guy wrote. It is irrelevant. The federal government should give us Igbos a referendum let us decide our fate! The days of "we must be together at all cost" are long gone.

3 Likes

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by backtosender: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
zendy:
I didnt bother to read what the guy wrote. It is irrelevant. The federal government should give us Igbos a referendum let us decide our fate! The days of "we must be together at all cost" are long gone.
I wonder oo... Referendum will put a stop to this agitation I strongly believe that Nigeria knows the outcome that is why by force thing is always in their bigot mouth
Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by laudate: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
azimibraun:
He only just re-echoed the obvious questions everyone kept asking and never got an answer to... How come the igbos in GEJ government never took advantage of his naivety and dependence on the south east for strength to massively develope critical infrastructures in the south east? They could have even use the 6yrs to pursue biafra legitimately at the UN. What a glorious opportunity missed. The realisation of the lost chance is the hate for Buhari.. Anyway am sure the south east will benefit more under Buhari than another past admin. Minister of Labour, Trade and Investment, Foreign affairs are just luvly for the business minded igbo nation. Funny enough other Nigerian tribes love the Igbos but my surprise is why the igboman thinks he is hated. Who hate igboman? They are funny, strong and industrious and can live anywhere. Is that somebody to hate on?

Me sef, I just dey think the same thing..!! cheesy
Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by laudate: 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
GoroTango:
Nigerians are doing you ibos a favour by refusing to let you go. If Biafra is realized we will be forced to deport all of you from Nigerian soil, triggering Africa's worst humanitarian crisis. We are not that evil. Learn to live with the fact that you will always be Nigerian

Hehehehe..... cheesy I don talk say I no go laugh today, but... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
0xtr139r:

If you like smash your head against the nearest brickwall you and your cohorts cannot stop the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

Silly rants of frustrations...
You mean the Kuje watery beans Tsunami abi? grin
Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr169r: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
GoroTango:

Silly rants of hypocrisy...
Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr169r: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
Opakan2:

if you like write all the grammar in this world.. I have told you my own

I've studied you lots so well to know you are only proud empty leeches who live on others and still talk down on them

shebi your people are fond of jam talking, calling yorubas lazy cos they gave you guys space to sell spare parts and okrika clothes.. polluting the whole of SW (land of gods).
When everyone goes their separate ways.. I will now see that igbo that will dare open shop or investments in SW or even talk trash

up till today South Africas massacred you leeches and nothing has been done to mend fences.. show noone likes you

Even their kings supported the killings so you can't go back there to call them lazy
shameless lots

Useless rants from a deluded generation of parasites and backstabbers...after mortgaging your future including that of your unborn generation you still come online to grandstand carelessly and senselessly as if you aren't worthless. Children of hate and propaganda who so depraved of rational thinking and rarely standing for anything good in life save to fish in polluted waters in search of rotten matters.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/12/nigerian-man-shot-dead-in-south-africa/
Nigerian man shot dead in South AfricaBy Danielle Ogbeche on May 12, 2016

A certain Nigerian man, identified as Dewunmi Oladele, has reportedly been shot dead in South Africa.

The 37-year-old father of two was shot dead by a South African man on May 8th...

WombRaiders post:

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafra because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

1 Like

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by Opakan2: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
0xtr169r:

Useless rants from a deluded generation of parasites and backstabbers...after mortgaging your future including that of your unborn generation you still come online to grandstand carelessly and senselessly as if you aren't worthless. Children of hate and propaganda who so depraved of rational thinking and rarely standing for anything good in life save to fish in polluted waters in search of rotten matters.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/12/nigerian-man-shot-dead-in-south-africa/
Nigerian man shot dead in South AfricaBy Danielle Ogbeche on May 12, 2016

A certain Nigerian man, identified as Dewunmi Oladele, has reportedly been shot dead in South Africa.

The 37-year-old father of two was shot dead by a South African man on May 8th...

WombRaiders post:

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafra because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

cry me a river..

I'm letting you know you'll leave SW if Nigeria divides.
And who told you only igbos will leave? The country will be split according to ethnic groups and languages. The smaller tribes will choose those they want to go with so stop crying jihad or whatever rubbish you spew to console yourself

Let me see how ur containers will come in.. then you'll learn the bitter way
una be pikin for where hate game dey.. dare d yorubas and get served
Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr169r: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Opakan2:

cry me a river..

I'm letting you know you'll leave SW if Nigeria divides.
And who told you only igbos will leave? The country will be split according to ethnic groups and languages. The smaller tribes will choose those they want to go with so stop crying jihad or whatever rubbish you spew to console yourself

Let me see how ur containers will come in.. then you'll learn the bitter way
una be pikin for where hate game dey.. dare d yorubas and get served

Cry me a lagoon... What a silly rant from a child of hate, slavery, squalor, abject poverty and illiteracy!

No amount of senseless scare-mongering falsehood will save you and your parasitic Yoruba folks from spending the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

Face OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters and leave Igbos out of your frustrations.

Useless rants from bloody cowards, wailing and gnashing their dirty teeth on NL at the mere mention of NK, IPOB or Biafra!

1 Like

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by Opakan2: 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
0xtr169r:

Cry me a lagoon... What a silly rant from a child of hate, slavery, squalor, abject poverty and illiteracy!

No amount of senseless scare-mongering falsehood will save you and your parasitic Yoruba folks from spending the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

Face OduaArewanistan republic with your Fulani masters and leave Igbos out of your frustrations.

Useless rants from bloody cowards, wailing and gnashing their dirty teeth on NL at the mere mention of NK, IPOB or Biafra!

stop posting Kemi olunoyo's rants.. she is not stable
she is not igbo so her opinion is invalid.

Rochas is a more honourable man than Kanu.. and he doesn't support biafra.. Rochas is smart, be like him
Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by najoke: 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
0xtr169r:

[s]Cry me a lagoon... What a silly rant from a child of hate, slavery, squalor, abject poverty and illiteracy!

Useless rants from bloody cowards, wailing and gnashing their dirty teeth on NL at the mere mention of NK, IPOB or Biafra![/s]

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr169r: 12:41am On Dec 26, 2016
[s]
najoke:

[/s]

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by najoke: 12:43am On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:
[s][/s]
Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr169r: 12:45am On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

stop posting Kemi olunoyo's rants.. she is not stable
she is not igbo so her opinion is invalid.

Rochas is a more honourable man than Kanu.. and he doesn't support biafra.. Rochas is smart, be like him

Kemi Olunloyo's rants are to be taken seriously than those of an inconsequential pay-per-post minion like yourself...

And Fayose is far more honourable than a combination of Awolowo, Abiola, Akintola and Tinubu... Take it or hang....

Meanwhile, mind your business with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

1 Like

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr169r: 12:47am On Dec 26, 2016
[s]
najoke:

[/s]

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by najoke: 12:48am On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:

[s]Kemi Olunloyo's rants are to be taken seriously than that of an inconsequential pay-per-post minion like yourself...

And Fayose is far more honourable than a combination of Awolowo, Abiola, Akintola and Tinubu... Take it or hang....

Meanwhile, mind your business with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic[/s].
Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by 0xtr169r: 12:49am On Dec 26, 2016
[s]
najoke:

[/s]

Re: No More Biafra: Igbo Chieftain Lists Reasons Igbos Will Never Leave Nigeria by Opakan2: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:

Kemi Olunloyo's rants are to be taken seriously than those of an inconsequential pay-per-post minion like yourself...

Meanwhile, mind your business with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

Xtorse right?

you still never talk why yorubas torment you always.
Kemi olunoyo later called your btafra a scam.. an attempt to undermine Buhari's govt.
Ever since, she has not talked about the fraud again.

As a yoruba guy, I'm indifferent about your scam country, Infact I want you to get it and get the fvck out of my region.. let's see if erosion won't swallow you all up over time.

yorubas contributing most to commerce and industry through sea ports and airports sef no brag, na those wey no dey useful for anything dey make noise.. yeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Seeks Closer Ties With UAE [REASONS] / "The APC Convention Looks Like Tinubu National Convention" ~ Ayodele Fayose / This FOOLISH Comment Got 1,000 Likes On Nairaland - My Response To Crush It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.