Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,152 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? (6476 Views)

Which One Do You Fear Most? (pic) / Some Peoples Whatsapp Status Will Make You Fear God...(pics) / What Do You Fear Most When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by firstking01(m): 5:22am On Jan 01, 2017
Magnoliaa:

Happy new year..! smileysmileysmiley
Same to you my dear...

Morning to yousmiley
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by galadima77(m): 6:34am On Jan 01, 2017
pillan:
scared of losing the bond I've with my siblings...everyone just grow up and live different lives..its scary

That's one harsh reality we gotta contend with...
Hurts occasionally to see my siblings scattered all over!
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
firstking01:
Same to you my dear...

Morning to yousmiley

Goo' morning!!!!
how was your day..?
I'm sure you had lotta fun
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
firstking01:
Same to you my dear...

Morning to yousmiley

Goo' morning!!!!
how was your day..?
I'm sure you had lotta fun...
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by firstking01(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Magnoliaa:

Goo' morning!!!! how was your day..? I'm sure you had lotta fun...
My sister, i sure did, and hope you did too??
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
firstking01:
My sister, i sure did, and hope you did too??

Yeah.. I did
Finally came out of my shell... cheesy
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Monday5(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
fear of unwanted pregnancy It's called unplanned pregnancy.
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by firstking01(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Magnoliaa:

Yeah.. I did Finally came out of my shell... cheesy
Good to knowgrin
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
Magnoliaa:

Yeah.. I did
Finally came out of my shell... cheesy
hey
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
Magnoliaa:

hi
lol. Sorry just curious
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Maybe getting even older..having Skin problems due to ageing, those wrinkles on my face... Those things I cannot do anymore when I was still young and active in sports.. cry

Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:01am On Jan 26, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
lol. Sorry just curious

i am too. Ur nick looks familiar,
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2017
Magnoliaa:

i am too. Ur nick looks familiar,
Maybe you've seen a certain tv series title NARCOS or you've read about a certain Colombian called Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria Aka Don Pablo (Sir Pablo) Aka El Padrino (The Godfather) Aka El Patrón (The Boss) Aka El Señor (The Lord) Aka El Mágico (The Magician) Aka El Pablito (Little Pablo) Aka El Zar de la Cocaína (The Tsar of Cocaine)
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Maybe you've seen a certain tv series title NARCOS or you've read about a certain Colombian called Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria Aka Don Pablo (Sir Pablo) Aka El Padrino (The Godfather) Aka El Patrón (The Boss) Aka El Señor (The Lord) Aka El Mágico (The Magician) Aka El Pablito (Little Pablo) Aka El Zar de la Cocaína (The Tsar of Cocaine)

hmm, all those title ehn

yeah..i knew abt him being a druglord...
So u admire him or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Magnoliaa:

hmm, all those title ehn

yeah..i knew abt him being a druglord...
So u admire him or what?
I admire his person and his hustle but maybe not his drug life. grin

Maybe that name is why you think I'm familiar
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2017
getting married to the wrong person taking so many responsibility loosing my parents and relations

1 Like

Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:08am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Elvinho2244(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2019
That's my worst fear
Re: What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2019
Elvinho2244:
That's my worst fear

What is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So I Went Out On A Date With This Guy I Met From Facebook / Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend / City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.