Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (15417 Views)

Saraki Meets Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman (Photos) / Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order / Security Agents Comb Site In New Push Against Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by kenex4ever(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Na wa o
Apc, living in a 40m rented house

Who is deceiving who

3 Likes

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2016
kenex4ever:
Na wa o
Apc, living in a 40m rented house

Who is deceiving who
same way millions of dollars were found under the beds of some Nigerian judges....magu may not be a saint, but I don't take DSS report serious

1 Like

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by HQuadreal: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Nigeria Politics.
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Doyin2(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2016
I still wonder,how do the ''alleged '' allegations,make Magu , a corrupt officer?
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by APCmyheart(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2016
greatgod2012:
This is serious!

So, of all the four allegations levelled against him, he's guilty of none.........

Who is deceiving who?

The case happen in 2008 and if he is guilty then, The then IG Mike Okiro will not re assign and promote him, He was booted out of office by those he is treating their case..

Read the write up carefully before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Misty0071: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2016
This is what is expected of a nation where armed robbers are in position of authority to confirm major appointments.
I weep for this generation and the one yet to come.
Trading off legality with illegality is a major problem in this country.
Saraki's case is the major problem here and the so-called cabal in the presidency
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by rikamann: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2016
Thank you. God bless you for wishing our dear country well

greatiyk4u:
The fear of Magu is the beginning of wisdom to looters

2019 we shall see where they will amasse spurious wealth to throw around and deceive the masses

PMB will be remembered for teaching Nigerians how to live according to their means and the need for work to chop
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by xenten: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
Buhari I hate u

And Jesus is your God?
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by juman(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2016
This government stinks to high heaven.

It would achieve nothing.

2 Likes

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by juman(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Misty0071:
This is what is expected of a nation where armed robbers are in position of authority to confirm major appointments.
Saraki's case is the major problem here and the so-called cabal in the presidency

Use your brain, it is the bosses of buhari in aso rock that does not want magu to be there.
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by PrinceFromDilli(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=greatgod2012 post=52028949]This is serious!

So, of all the four allegations levelled against him, he's guilty of none.........

Who is deceiving who?

Frustrating buhari is very necessary as Nigeria is not a one man affair

1 Like

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by teebell999(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
Buhari I hate u

Does he care? He doesn't even know you exist!!!
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by pedrilo: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2016
I dnt understand dis govt!
Ministers were given 4 million each for official residence, and dis rat took 39m plus?
Tell me more lies Pls

2 Likes

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by payloader(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2016
Why does only Sahara reporters always report about APC cronies? Why didn't Naij

1 Like

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by san316(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Hmm. Really funny how low some people can go just to pull others down.
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Dove4Peace: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2016
Come 2019

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by thunder74(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Misty0071:
Senate did not write the report but only acted on the report written by another branch of the Executive.
Are you saying the Senate should turn a blind eye to the report?

2 Likes

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by seguno2: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
snezBaba:
When They said Corruption will fight back.You think say na play? cool

Which corruption is fighting back?
You better open your eyes and read for understanding.
This same shit was posted yesterday as Premium Times but today the same propaganda has Sahara Reporters in the title?
The real corruption is the policeman staying in a N40 million house in a country with N18,000 minimum wage, not so?
A civil servant who flies first class on Lesser Hajj on what salary?
Why do we find it difficult to think and reason things out?
Why?

2 Likes

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by ellovee(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Unfortunately SaharaReporters didn't strike well on this. Your media effort to cleanse Magu on these allegations fell on a rocky soil.
Go back to your drawing room and restrategise. We are waiting for your come-back package

1 Like

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by mantosa(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sahara Reporters and Premium Times, tiri gbosa for you people
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by kenex4ever(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
originalmachine:
same way millions of dollars were found under the beds of some Nigerian judges....magu may not be a saint, but I don't take DSS report serious

But neither premium times nor sahara distorters has denied that his rent is 40m na.

If I may ask, are u for or against d judges.
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
kenex4ever:

But neither premium times nor sahara distorters has denied that his rent is 40m na.

If I may ask, are u for or against d judges.
..am against lies

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by OHCOMEON: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
OP The Headline & the story do not agree. Is it SR that has the story or PM? Or are you also one of them trying to distort facts.

1 Like

Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Codes151(m): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Coming from Sahara reporters!!!

Fake!
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by sapele914(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Yesterday it was Premium Times.
Today, Sahara Reporters are the ones championing his case.
Who knows whom Magu will enlist to air his propaganda tomorrow?
Am sure he is the real example of Corruption Fighting Back.
As with all sponsored publications, I know that his henchmen will soon invade this thread to add more fuel to the fire and insult those with contrary views.
We are watching
Hypocrite anything against president Buhari you will support so sahara reporters and premium times are wrong on their facts that alhaji Magu is innocent of the allegations,then were did you get your own information from bbc or cnn?nonetity.
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Juciano1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
hotice01:
Magu the corrupt fighting back using media propaganda as usual.
So DSS is lying against Magu but when it concerns others,they are very serious,honest and reliable.
The level of double standards in this government is nauseating.
He should not be confirmed!
If Judges where told to resign over allegations of corruption,then he also should step down.
Truly, being a Nigerian is a nightmare! APC is a shame.
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by sapele914(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Juciano1:
Truly, being a Nigerian is a nightmare! APC is a shame.
You can't give what you don't have,blame your parents they should have given birth to you in a foreign land say the United States,then you would have been either a republican or democrat. If your leg no fit reach yankee you can relocate to Ghana visa free.
Re: How DSS Lied Against Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters by Caseless: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Lmao. This is what happens when you decide to put hungry cockroaches from the same area in power. In fighting. The Senate has decided to grow some balls, and now the walls come crumbling down....
Remove Mugu and put an ibo man or someone from the south south. They will outperform whatever Mugu (yes, I know) has done thus far
ibo people celebrate corruption for one of their own to be put in such a position.

(1) (2) (Reply)

35,000 People Join APC In Niger State (Photos) / Appeal Court Adjourns Senator Adeleke's Eligibility Case. / Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.